Sadiq Khan Wishes All British People Happy Eid Mubaak

Sadiq Khan has wished a happy Islamic holiday to his fellow British people.

Mr. Khan condemned recent Islamophobic attacks at Finsbury Park and Grenfell Tower and promised complete amnesty for all illegal immigrants living in Grenfell Tower.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b814HQkzyKM
youtube.com/watch?v=oO6mhVt1W0U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did he even mention all those families torn apart doing the Manchester and London attack?

>implying he even cares about them

I'm proud to be an American where at least I know I'm free.

Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with this Paki? I forget he even exists, until I come to this place.

>Americans unironically believe this

because hes the mayor of london and keeps saying dumb shit when terrorist attacks happen?

I am happy that the Mayor of London no longer think terrorism is part and parcel of living in a big city.

Better than living in Orwell's nightmare

You were saying????

You're in it also my round, flabby, north American friend.

I'm not trying to defend him, but that "part and parcel" comment was taken out of context. Also, I (like 90% of the population of this country) don't live in London. This guy is completely irrelevant to my life. "Mayor of London", is a meme job, created less than 20 years ago. Just ignore this black cunt. He has no real power in the wider context of our parliamentary system.

Would be a real shame if you died in a British apartment fire muhammad.

(actually it wouldn't.)

Huxley's nightmare look like a dream from were we are.

>and promised complete amnesty for all illegal immigrants living in Grenfell Tower.
Fortunately hes a glrofied transport rep and doesn;t have the power to do this

Happy Eid MuhBoom

>I'm not trying to defend him, but that "part and parcel" comment was taken out of context.

Feels good

because it's Sup Forums

and quite honestly, fampalam, it should not be possible to see hidden corpses SIMPLY by showing the MAYOR of LONDON

>but that "part and parcel" comment was taken out of context.
What context was it said in then?

Finsbury Park attacks, were there more than one?

i really thought he'd organise and an end of ramadan special

Oh, so being in a fire and surviving grants you citizenship? Now London will really start to catch fire.

he said it's part and parcel of living in a big city to

>"be prepared for such things"

Is terrorism any different than a burning house?
Nah not really just leave us alone kaffir

t. sadiq "the mullah" khan

Insallah Mr.Khan!!

>feels good to have your holy document ignored entirely and have no repercussions for those breaking it if they're high up enough

Americans will never cease to amaze me

Grenfell Tower wasn't an attack in the slightest.

Interloper!

Reminder;

youtube.com/watch?v=b814HQkzyKM

youtube.com/watch?v=oO6mhVt1W0U

>"Mayor of London", is a meme job, created less than 20 years ago

ah well that's good for you brits that it's a fake position they gave away, international anons wouldn't know about this

And the final score for Ramadan 2017:

WHERE AT LEAST I KNOW IM FREE
AND I WONT FORGET THE MEN WHO DIED
TO GIVE THAT LIFE TO ME

SO ILL PROUDLY STAND UP!!
NEXT TO YOU!!
AND DEFEND HER STILL TODAY!!
CUZ THERE AINT NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND
GOD BLESS THE UUUUU SSSSS AAAAA

yes your women are free to fuck niggers and you are free to watch them, you cuck.

>First held in 1996 by the Clintons.
>20 whole years!
>Tradition.

Fuck 'em.

must of the chimpfucking is done by white men, they've managed to bleach niggers to about 25% on average lol

I know right? All those people being arrested for posting against sacred cows on social media is just out of control in this country

>wait a minute...

most*

Jefferson held the first one Ausbro.

in a male dominant alpha society we want to create, men will be allowed to fuck anyone they want. but women will not. men and women are not equals.

There's a few years between that one and the next one in 1996 with the Clintons.

>saying something is bad means that you must think you are superior or you have no right to point out something is bad

Must be hard for your kind to think outside of an A or B perspective.

It's your fault white man. You were supposed to service those poor Islamic people with proper housing and your women. Bow down to Islam.

Let's agree to disagree, my butter toothed friend.

America is still much better than Europe in terms of freedom, but the US is slowly failing, do something before it's to late.

At least they have a point of reference. You don't even have a constitution. You have no rights at all.

Shit, our constitution is ass but it's better than nothing.

The US is certainly better than Europe in that regard. Still the constitution has arguable been overwritten by the supreme court.

i hope he dies in a fire

neck yourself paki