Our brothers :)

there is literally nothing wrong with the christianization of africa

our mutts

Nope, Jesuits slaves.

Fucking BASED.

>I AM SILLY.jpg

Well, there is a problem actually, that being the fact that Africans can't be Christianized. Africans are beasts of the field, you're trying to Christianize livestock.

As a Christian I can tell you greek pagans would lynch all of the LGBT community. What we have today is a jewish-marxist invention not the patriarchal pagan society.

African Bishops are the last line of defense against Pope Francis's modernism

This.
Are you for real? Sula was fucking tranies and hadrian made his buttbuddie into a deity.

>F-fucking pagan larpers, we'll show them when the new crusade happens! D-deus vult! Any day now.

I have no problem with this, as long as they stay there and let god sort their shit out.
White people are not gods, we are not saviours of the 3rd world. Blacks have to learn how to live and build civilisation by themselves, if we continue to help them then we are messing with the natural selection of this world, we would have less niggers today if we didn't feed them.

>being this buttmad of a Christfag that has to spam so many retarded adhoms in every thread

Christians are the ones who absolutely INSIST the west intervenes in Africa in order to basically solve all their problems for them though.

>being this much of a faggot that you need to make anti-christian threads twice a day.

F-ing BASED

Pol "Christians" are the same like Pagans in everything maybe but tree worship

>being this whiny a faggot to sincerely cry and whine about "muh christian persecution" shit LUL

WAT

Christianisation of Africa =/= immigration. Reminder that the Catholic church was emasculated at Vatican2.

I'm Christian and I don't approve of that at all.
Bad things happen when you mess with gods natural selection process.
Some people just can't be saved.