Why do white people like asians so much?

>be Black
>go to stormfront for a laugh
>all the shameless threads praising gooks
>"hurr i wouldn't race mix with them but i wouldn't mind having them for neighbors durr"

Explain this shit, crackers. Why are white nationalists/supremacists such shameless weeb faggots?

You know you have more in common with us than you have with them, right? You should be allying with us AGAINST them. World War 1 & 2, Korean War, Vietnam War, the list goes on.

We spilled blood fighting the yellow man and now you treat him better than you treat us. Get your priorities straight, whitey.

Other urls found in this thread:

scp-wiki.net/scp-1171
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>clean
>quiet
>skinny
>keep to themselves
>the women are highly submissive
>highly educated
>lack both aggression and confidence
basically the opposite of niggers

Jealous nigger

>Why do white people like asians so much?
They are the closest things to equals this planet offers us.

-slender
-docile
-hairless
-small penis

It means we like asians better than niggers.
Stop being so fucking jealous, you subhuman trash.

Because they aren't whores and appreciate REAL men

Shut the fuck up, you fucking cumskin NAZI filth. Fuck gooks and crackers.
Where the fuck are the blacked pictures? Hurry up and post them!!!

They know how to bathe, they aren't loud and stupid, and they don't look like monkeys. We have much more in common with them.

>yo yo mah nigga wassup! I is just getting down from dis crack ticondeneisha sold me and dat shits lit yo! Oooga booga guns me dat ebt and dem foooo stamps bruh

This is how you sub human fucks talk. Did you get your GED coach to help you write your post?

Too much time on the internet. Niggers are overtly destructive but yellow niggers are much more insidious. They're well aware of the way we juxtapose them with other non-whites and they take advantage of it.

Asian is a broad term, sweetie.

Its easier to ally with humans than with monkeys.

What's your point?

scp-wiki.net/scp-1171

Because we share common genetics you black retard, and unlike you, we both created a civilizations that stood the test of time.

Asians (not rural animals) are brotier party animals who sing bad karaoke until 5am but don't give a fuck.

Meanwhile black people are burning down cities because some stupid kid got himself shot.

Thats why your a faggot op, you're just too primal to understand how blissfully wonderful life can really be.

Based on that list of descriptors, the stereotypical asian is to the stereotypical white person what the stereotypical white person is to the stereotypical black person.

Literally the only non white race of humans capable of running a proper civilization. We were kind of going insane with the idea that we were all alone on a planet of savages

You stupid nigger, just proving how your race is trash.

You're embarassing yourself, really.
You talk all though but the real sub-text is that you're pleading to attention and compassion that are not present anymore.
You also lumped all Asians together; Japan is an asset and an opportunity, China is an enemy, Korea and Taiwan are burdens, SE Asia is a playground.

closer to whites by a mile

Asians > Blacks

Not everything is rocketscience

Because they arent niggers spics or dirty poos. Literally would take Japanese>Korean>Chinese over any foreigner. Not the dirty chinese tho.

>Be constructive member of society
>Don't be a groidraging nigger
>Be well liked

It's not hard.

well , they are not niggers.

Because they are respectful, they obey the law, they work hard for what they have, they don;t make excuses for their failures, and they maintain their cultural identity without shitting on the culture of and culture they are transplanted to.

In Poland we only have Vietnamese, they are worthy of respect. They work hard, respect boundries and our traditions. They're family people, as are we.

Why do white people like Asians?
Because they are the only humans on this planet besides us. Everyone else is just a wothless subhuman animal.

I'm a witto piggu in Korea and honestly it's mentally very stressful living around East Asians.

It's like you always feel like everyone around you is constantly seeking advantage and probing for weakness which is of course true. I think it's hard for Westerners to adjust to living in this kind of society, which is why non-elite Westerners in Asia end up collapsing under the stress and hostility which is where the white trash loser meme comes from.

On the international level in trade and geopolitics, this is also true. Westerners/whites are at a disadvantage when competing with Asians besides in warfare as can easily be seen when it comes to the results of Chinese WTO accession, copyright theft, and even negotiations with China to try and force Korean denuclearization. Trying to compete or deal with Asians without using the one skill that we are undoubtedly better at is basically competing with one hand tied behind one's back.

tl;dr Eight Nation Army soon. It's inevitable because the only alternative is submission to Chinese power which is practically a fate worse than death.

And the window for military action is rapidly closing, because as poor as the Chinese are at warfare, eventually their economic strength will translate into military supremacy.

>explain this crackers I need your higher IQ to spoonfeed me again

This is why we don't like you and respect them. Never ever needed to spoonfeed an East Asian.

Continued: Koreans are just as harsh against one another as they are against larger outgroups.

People often assume that the hardest part of living among Asians is ostracism and racism per se.

It isn't.

What's hardest about living here is the constant sense that everyone is always 100% in competitive mode all the time both with outsiders AND with each other.

Everyone ls constantly probing one another for weaknesses and seeking to exploit said weaknesses for their benefit in a very conscious and paranoia-inducing way.

If you deliberately designed a society to be hostile and barely tolerable, you could hardly achieve better results.

Asians, especially the Japs, are ultra xenophobic and racist

I agree with all that apart from quiet, fuckers are loud shit, literally yell at each other when there less then 20 feet away from each other.

Just because we don't get alone with blacks doesn't mean the rest of them are just as bad.

You make an excellent point.

Being racist doesn't mean hating another race for no reason at all.

Similar situation with me, at least. They know loyalty as well, grandmother got the neighbor's kid a job via recommendation, six years later he saw a nigerian kang trying to break in. he chased him down, held him until cops came.

pretty good friends wit that dude's kid, we usually head out for pizza every weekend with a few other friends

>You know you have more in common with us than you have with them, right?

Actually all non-black races have more in common with each other genetically than with blacks.
>World War 1 & 2, Korean War, Vietnam War, the list goes on.
America was the bad guy in all of those wars. Germany and Japan stood up against Jewish finance capitalism and were crushed by the cabal. The Communist countries rejected aspects of globalism in practice and the Jews turned on them. Basically there is a global race war between Whites and Asians on one side and Jews and Blacks on the other.

It's kind of your fault for going to Korea in the first place. Korea was never good, it was always just a knockoff Japan with a huge inferiority complex, zero introspection and massive corruption up the ass. I've been to Japan and some parts of SEA and they're leagues better than Korea. Even China is more laid back and less Martian than fucking Korea.

Asians are worse than niggers.

Exactly. Finally someone gets it.

nigger

Nigger or Australian shill detected.

Truth.
>be at retail job
>ask security who steals the most?
>Asians but they steal with coupons
Some seem ok but most are horribly rude.

No, white guy who just doesn't fall for le based asians meme, which is worse than le based blacks meme. I've never seen any blacks boil and eat dogs alive. Blacks stay in their ghettos as they should, but asians think that we actually want them to assimilate their rice cooking ways into our nations rather than just stay in the cities and give us labor. Fucking disgusting freaks are running away from their homelands because they can't handle the pressure of the sad society they created, and like everyone else on this planet they want to live in white nations. Asian americans are the most stuck up brats off all time, incredible insecure over not being white, they spend their entire lives trying to become white.

because they are
1.intelligent
2.have agency
3.low time preference
4.educated
5.low crime
6.females that age well and want to fuck white bois
7.producing real stuff that you really need
8.can go to space

NO GOOKS I FUCKING HATE GOOKS

>we usually head out for pizza every weekend with a few other friends

fuck off normie

mfw it's a culture problem and not a race problem. Black idolize the "thug life" that shit is toxic. Asians have their own culture, but don't mind integrating into the culture they are currently in, both adding and taking. Blacks have corrupted or barred all culture around them.

Probably because they speak a tonal language. I imagine it is hard to help.

Yellow man is pleasant niggers aren't. Learn to behave

>pleasant

Depends on the context. You're probably happy to see an Asian man is flying your plane or doing your dental work, but in most casual social situations dealing with Asians is the most uncomfortable and awkward experience imaginable. And the bizarre part is that it actually gets more so the more you learn their languages and culture.

Not really, black people are much more slender than whites, whites are hairier than blacks, and penis size is contested.

asians and whites share a common dna. blacks are a different breed altogether.

Asians commit less crime than whites. And they are better educated in America, since we bring in the best. They're called the model minority for a reason.

asians are beneath even blacks, chang
don't ever compare yourselves to whites, you yellow rat