Help me understand something pol. Whoever (((they))) are, are putting off some seriously mixed signals...

Help me understand something pol. Whoever (((they))) are, are putting off some seriously mixed signals. Im sure we can all agree the higher ups are trying to push out religion right? And progress to a world government i assume. But what im not getting if that is truly the case is why do they want to import so many refugees into dominantly white countries and only white countries? Wouldnt the influx of another belief only cause both parties to become more embedded in their respective beliefs? Is the refugee fiasco a way to separate muslims from their religion by introducing them to places that are more or less religioun free? All the places you hear about having a refugee problem arent known for having a significant religious population. Could the banning of guns, pepper spray, and other forms of self defense a way to protect the refugees from the backlash of their primitive behavior? If (((they))) need to get rid of religion and nationalism to create the global government wouldnt what were seeing now do just that? Once these countries lose all their identity the nationalism will drop right? What if the reason were not seeing many refugees in america is because the american government is the one perpetuating it all the become THE world government? I believe the pope francis to be a part of this as well seeing as how he doesnt truly care about catholicism. Once the final religion has fallen the global government can begin. At that point we should ask, is a world government really that bad of a thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paragraph
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigger
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paragraph

Don't you get it? They are not anti religion, only anti Christianity, anti jesus. and then they often give the catholics a pass, because they and the others are all satanic worshipers in disguise

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigger

>mobile

Why would anyone be anti Christianity and pull so many strings just to weaken a religion? Theres no point. Hypothetically we wipe Christianity from the earth, what changes? Nothing. Its just a tool to keep peoples morals in check and give people hope. There has to be something much greater going on

there is a huge point when the elite are satanic, for them to believe what they do they have to place jesus as their enemy, if you are truly interested look it up and you will find quotes about it many times in historic documents

oh, and the reason is morality, look at how far morality have fallen, their attack is working.

the more degeneracy the more support they get for their degenerate politics and ideas, like the pedo normalization they try to push

It's simple really.
>Catholicism, Sunni Islam, Orthodox Judaism = good.
>Everything else = bad.
Therefore they push that everyone else should become atheist. If you belong to any of the 'good' religions then you're already a crypto-goy if not an actual goy or a kike.

I dont buy into this goose hunt BS. Satanism is a meme. Make a thread over the discussion of satanism and il explain further why satanism isnt nearly as prominent as pol makes it out to be. Now lets get back into reality for a second here. What real world applications would cause a group of people to want to get rid of all religion

If its pedophilia their after, religion isnt intrinsically against it. Its our current laws which have made the idea of pedophilia so taboo. Plus they do that stuff anyway behind closed doors. So i dont really believe it to be that either.

The elite who practice it does not agree with you

Whats your reasoning behind saying this? Also doesnt islam and judiasm have a long standing fued with one another over some land or something like that?

Do you have any sources on this? They dont need to be .gov or anything official. Give me whatever you have. But refrain from using the podesta emails please. Im curious if anyone actually believes that nonsense

Catholicism shares the same feud over Jerusalem. Catholicism was created to spread West. Sunni Islam was created to spread East. Both spread the word of Jew far further than they ever could have hoped for and have thoroughly suppressed most attempts to create 'heresies' that are closer to the native cultures of these regions.
Notice that all the 'refugees' are Sunni or Catholic. They are soldiers to spread the word of Jew.

this guy is shilling because he believes in it.. my sides.

Assuming this is all true. What do they gain from the world converting to their faux jewish religions? Lets say hypothetically the entire world converts to judiasm or whatever other 1 of 391 similar relgions out there. What do they gain? Do they sap the power from the prayers to jebus? Do they just collect more donations on the sabbath to build bigger churches? What is the point?

Just noticed this is the same person, not as easy to tell on mobile. This is probably some disgruntled muslim because i called his religion primitive. Sorry muhammad, i didnt mean to offend it was just the first adjective that came to mind.

Money. Catholics donate. Sunni donates. Jews collect. To gather the power of 7 billion people and direct it towards Jewish goals is most easily achieved through money and religion.
The other religions can't compare to Judaism and it's twin wings Catholicism and Sunni.

You have to understand that Jews currently need a lot of money for practical reasons such as rebuilding Israel.

It's pretty easy to tell

Now this is the kind of response ive been waiting for. I dont know anything about this sunni religion, but a quick jewgle search says they do indeed operate off collections so this is very plausible. The next step in confirming this is to find out where the money goes once donated. If it goes to the jew lands i think we found our culprit.

Currently a large portion of it goes towards developing a Catholic/Sunni stronghold in Africa.

where do you see this at? ive been hearing a lot of talk lately of a significant amount of land in africa being bought up from out of the continent. Do we know anything related to that? Is africa being set up for something?

By gaining millions of Africa followers they can further increase the productivity they can siphon. It's a very long term goal but there have already been a few cities that can be ranked on the global scale such as Lagos. The advantage of focusing on negroes is that they are too stupid to create a functioning heresy so the development has gone on practically unhindered while maintaining the Catholic/Sunni presence at more than 90% across the entire continent.

Protestants actively oppose world government because world government = world leader = antichrist = tribulation = beheaded Christians

how do we get the palestine to take control of israel completely? of course we would have to sever the relationship between the US and israel first because if we dont i definitely see trump sending american citizens to die for the jews. once that is done i believe the rest will fall into place given time

i could see this, although i believe the protestant community has become a bit lethargic recently in terms of acting out the will of their religion. this could be cause by (((them))) but regardless i wouldnt pin the jebus lovers as a threat to the globalist movement.

We don't. They are just disgruntled Sunnis. Even if they were given control over the territory then it wouldn't change the fact that it's ultimately under Jewish control.
The only reason Palestine still exists is to allow them to occupy part of Jerusalem so that the wider Sunni world doesn't consider turning to heresy to destroy Judaism.

Protestants won't be a threat to global government, they will be the martyrs. Then God will be free to destory all the degenerates.