ITS HAPPENING

Ex-EDL leader Tommy Robinson is filmed repeatedly punching a man in Royal Ascot car park as he claims it was 'self-defence'

>Former EDL leader Tommy Robinson has been filmed repeatedly punching a man in a Royal Ascot car park - but he claimed it was done in 'self-defence.'

>The right-wing commentator had been at Ascot yesterday when dashcam footage from a coach in a car park showed him appear to push the man to the ground.

>Robinson, wearing a black suit and shirt, is then seen throwing seven punches towards the man's head before three other men step in to separate the pair.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4637048/Tommy-Robinson-filmed-punching-man-Royal-Ascot.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qeuIN60m2VA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Paki BTFO'd

Yes, that does not sound out of character for him and I would not doubt it unlikely the other cunt both started it and had no hope of finishing it. Plenty of people in Britain would be able to recognise Tommy Robinson and the left wing are just crazy enough to start fights with someone like this.

Occams razor is a beautiful thing, Tommy is a thug and lefties are so dumb we have to consider if they're brain damaged.

Video seems to match his story. He'll be in prison soon.

RIP in pieces, Tommy.

Maybe Akhmed should've stayed at home

>self-defence
Yeah, that only gets you so far. Even if we give him the benefit of the doubt and say it was self-defence, there were 2 (Eventually 3) people who ran in to break them up only for Tommy to jump down and keep punching him. Even when he was down and trying to get up. This isn't self-defence.

State of the comment section as well.
>Leave Tommy alone, stop trying to portray him in a bad light.
Pretty sure the former EDL leader with violent convictions is doing that himself. Also, why is he always the victim? Even when he travels to peoples workplace and house to intimidate them, why is he always the victim?
>he isn't a violent guy nor is he racist
While literally watching a video of a former football hooligan fighting someone

Give the number of times the government has tried to murder him by placing him jail without protection with Muslims I can see how a proactive attitude to self defense has been learned.

>This isn't self-defence.
It is if the man attacked him.

You don't have self-defense laws bongs.

Then you have an extremely warped perception of what is considered self-defence.

The first punch is excusable. But the remaining punches when he's trying to get up and then going to the floor while the other 2 chaps try to separate them apart isn't.

Regardless of the legality Robinson is in the right.

Aww he intimidated convicted rapists? The poor things :(

The shitskin is getting up and trying to continue fighting right up until witnesses show up.

He deserves to have his skull caved in.

good lad

>Then you have an extremely warped perception of what is considered self-defence.
Physical force used to stop someone that has attacked you.

>The first punch is excusable. But the remaining punches when he's trying to get up and then going to the floor while the other 2 chaps try to separate them apart isn't.

Why not, the man kept trying to attack him. He also kept getting back up.

You can see Tommy pull a punch when the guy was down. Then start punching him again when he got back up to keep fighting.

>American education.

This. If is within reasonable belief that the assailant means to continue to attack you, it is still self-defence. Quite undeniable from that footage that the paki wasn't getting up and walking away.

Tommy is based af. He is getting really dangerous to the establishment now

If his head was crushed into paste on the pavement it would still be self defense. Survival trumps ill intent in every scenario.

bin those fists

> But the remaining punches when he's trying to get up

>hey my attacker is trying to stand up, i better stop defending myself now

>Aww he intimidated convicted rapists? The poor things :(
Are you always this senile or are you just pretending? Because clearly showing up to people's front door (White people nonetheless) and workplace "demanding answers" on stuff he clearly hasn't thoroughly read is intimidating "convicted rapists"?

Don't get me wrong, if convicted rapists is all he's going after, then I wouldn't care. But you're a fool to think that's all he's going after.

There are 2 other people there trying to stop them both. That's no longer self-defence.

So what, most journalism is intimidation to an extent?

>So what
Because then you're no better than the people you try to criticize. You are then a hypocrite.

Robinson the jew.

Kill the Muslim, Save the World.

What race was the guy Tommy was defending himself from?

>hey there are other people here now, guess that means i have zero responsibility in regards to my own safety

fucking communist

You're a stupid prick. There's nothing inherently wrong with pressing on people for answers. If it were real intimidation our busybody police could get involved quite easily

>So what, most journalism is intimidation to an extent?

Modern journalism about threatening people to give you a story and saying you'll make one up if they don't.

You want real reportage, come to Sup Forums.

He criticizes Muslims, not paparazzi.

>Ex-EDL leader Tommy Robinson is filmed repeatedly punching a man in Royal Ascot car park as he claims it was 'self-defence'

That's Multiculturalism, forced cultural clashes.

Fuck off hippie cuck faggot. Just because you'd curl in to a ball and cry if you got attacked doesn't mean other people have to.

this accurately shows the difference between the right wing and pussy antifa fags

>hey there are other people here now, guess that means i have zero responsibility in regards to my own safety
Did I say he should stand there and absorb any and all punches coming his way because other people are there?

>There's nothing inherently wrong with pressing on people for answers
This man literally storms public buildings uninvited and demands answers from unprepared journalists that write hundreds of stories a week and thinks that's journalism. Then when that doesn't work, the man of convicted assault charges threatens to go to their house to confront them, and as by his Twitter, you can see he actually does to the point where police are called.

You're extremely dense.

Tommy needs to be smarter than this.

He is getting people who are trying to provoke him, they have nothing to lose but he does.

Rock on Tommy!

If there were legal problems with his methods then our police would've been involved. Fact is his methods are nothing out of the ordinary

Turn off your flag, Pakistan.

Thats what hes preventing

Anyway its awfully convenient that this clip starts at Tommy pushing the dude, wonder if theres anything on the video before that...

>If there were legal problems with his methods then our police would've been involved
They have been involved... Several times... Yet you dumb fucks think it's a conspiracy to shut him down and get locked up. PLEASE SAY YOU'RE PRETENDING TO BE THIS DUMB!

>Thats what hes preventing
No it's not. On what hand he's saying he believes in free speech, which is why he should be allowed to get away with what he says, but on the other hand he storms businesses and intimates people in their own homes with families because they wrote something about him in which he doesn't like.

He's done.

Zionist puppet, has visited Isreal numerous times. Has been photographed with the Isreali military. Has at least two Mossad t-shirts (photographs exist).He banned people critical of zionism from the EDL, called them right wing fascists ect.

Hel be running covert ops into Syria giving logistics to Al Nusra by next year at this rate.

ALWAYS remember, Zionism and Jihadism are TWO sides of the SAME coin ie. the project for greater Isreal.

If there were ethical problems, especially considering his reputation, he would've been charged and fucked up the ass by our nanny state long ago. Also I doubt he's the instigator in the video. Paki boy deserved it

Only in cucked countries.

Its mutual combat.

Not even that bad of an ass-whipping, seems like a total hit piece just cause of the length of the clip and the fact that the muzzie he was delivering the wrath of god to clearly tried to strike back when he got up.

>Assed Baig, who was given the video, said he was told that 'the other person was not aggressive'.
>He said: 'A witness told me that Tommy Robinson threw the first punch after a verbal with the man.'

>Assad Baig

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

oooooooooh Assad is such a SEXY BOY!

you don't know their intentions, they could be friends of the attacker or anything.

When ever gay people say gay shit like this, they are always donning a new flag. Show us your REAL flag faggot. Are you european or canadian?

A whole 13 seconds of footage? I'd better form an opinion on this post haste!

I'm giving Tommy the benefit of the doubt here: I have no doubt in my mind he's harassed daily for his beliefs and the media’s distorting those beliefs. I bet someone was giving him lip and about to get nippy when Tommy decided enough fucking enough.

You're right, I don't. I'd bet they probably are friends with the attacker too. However, you can see from the video that they posed no threat to Tommy because they immediately started pulling the attacker off Tommy rather than collectively going after Tommy.

Getting worked this hard by a flag because you'd rather attack a flag than my argument. State of you.

if you're ever in a scrap & people come into it,you have to be very wary of them.
He was lucky they were trying to break it up, they could have been armed or anything?

He really needs to be smarter. They are trying to get this reaction from him so he gets thrown back in jail.

You'd think he'd be able to throw a proper punch after all this time.

He's swinging his fist around like a mallet rather than than treating it like a piston he's firing through someone's head.

People need to learn to box, especially someone who is always under the threat of violence. Those punches were wank. No torque from his lower body through the hips either. Poor form lad.

Shame this though, he's been building up some real momentum recently and now he's given the press ammunition to tarnish his rep again. And the police will be all over it looking for an excuse to lock him up. Doesn't help himself.

At least rebel media will be able to crowd fund him a good lawyer, if nothing else. He could get murdered in prison, there are plenty of mud people who want to knock him off, almost managed to in the past with the help of the prison authorities.

Make no mistake, there is a huge concerted effort to silence or outright knock off people like Tommy in this country. Mud people are in positions of authority now too.

Treading a thin line now though, imagine what could be unleashed if Tommy was knocked off at the peak of his popularity? The big wigs know things are delicately balanced now. These are tense times.

>if you're ever in a scrap & people come into it,you have to be very wary of them.
Right again, so if this is correct, why instead of backing off to survey the situation and see who's coming for him would he jump down and continue punching the man on the floor?

Someone convert the bloody video to webm and post it in here

You forgot to mention that the solicitor he legally tried confronting had illegally released his family address to members of the public. Like the copper who sat with him for two hours agreed.
You have no place in Sup Forums

>You forgot to mention that the solicitor he legally tried confronting had illegally released his family address to members of the public
Because he's only ever confronted one solicitor?
Because 2 wrongs don't make a right?
Because it's not about trying to "protect" the British public but revenge for his personal vendettas?

>You have no place in Sup Forums
Because I disagree with you guys? You want a hugbox? Perhaps leddit is better for you?

The day you folks realize Tommy Robinson is using Muslims as a veil to get rich quick and not for the reasons he proclaims the better. And I can't stand Islam or any religion for that matter.

No they're trying to get learned helplessness. You fight back or you die there's no outcome where the Muslim world reascends to its countries peacefully. This virtue signaling faggotry game plan you alt-lite cunts have won't work.

>The day you folks realize Tommy Robinson is using Muslims as a veil to get rich quick and not for the reasons he proclaims the better.
And his reasons to despise Muslims are entirely legitimate so why should I care

He was wrong, it was not "self defence", it was actually self defense

This Tommy faggot says "i'm not a racist" all the time like the little bitch he is. If people can't tell he is working for the government to deradicalize people back into political cuckery they probably do deserve it.

>everyone is an illuminati FBI reptilian agent
Hi Alex Jones!

> you only get one punch in self defense
dumbass.
youve never been in a fight in your life

when somebody starts swingin on you, you put them down.
you dont stop punishing their flesh until they go limp, tap out or are restrained by others.
if you apply some weird "proportionality" test to self defense the attacker will always win, and self defense becomes illegal.

>
In most of Europe you can only attack as long as you are being attacked.

>guy punches you
>you can punch back
>guy falls on the floor after you punched him
>if you continue to punch it will mean that it's no longer self defense.

A solicitor broke the law.
>protect the public
He is the public.if they won't help him maybe they won't help me,or you.

You've never been in a fight.

lmao tommy was on alex jones show sucking his dick. Get the fuck out of here nigger.

Good ol' Boy. This will only make him more popular.

I bet it will be easy to raise his court funds.

Because DA JOOS. Ignore reality. Everything is the fault of DAAA JOOOOOZZ

There is still potential for this whole thing to swing in a positive direction.

If the left continues what they're doing and labelling every white a racist regardless of their opinions then there's a chance that whites will just start identifying as racist and promoting pro-white movements. If individual Sup Forumslacks could do one thing, they should sow seeds in their local relationships that get fellow whites to realise they are being persecuted.

>remaining punches when he's trying to get up and then going to the floor while the other 2 chaps try to separate them apart isn't.
Actually by him getting up a punch is will be viewed as reasonable. It only when they stay down and you keep punching you will get in trouble.

>I was in a fight in the UK and had to deal with the law.

> storms public buildings
> uninvited
huh?
are you retarded?
when was the last time you were "invited" into a pub or library or business office that is open to the public?
or do all britbong businesses have barkers outside trying to coax people in, like some kind of shit tier strip club?

>The day you folks realize Tommy Robinson is using Muslims as a veil to get rich quick and not for the reasons he proclaims the better. And I can't stand Islam or any religion for that matter.

Even if that was his ultimate goal, I'd support him, he deserves to get rich quick after the abominable treatment he's received from our 'Police Forces'. They took his livelyhood, they've tried to off him, they terrorise his family, why? Because he talks about Islam.

Rock on Tommy.

The Saxon began to hate,

youtube.com/watch?v=qeuIN60m2VA

And you know that through a few comments on Sup Forums?

You both have no idea on how to defuse a situation, which is exactly what's necessary for self-defence. Just admit you just wanted to see Tommy beat the shit out of him and stop this ruse that Tommy was defending himself.

We cannot see the start of the fight, therefore to rush to any conclusion is foolish.

Yes I do like watching him beat the shit out of the guy, that's beside the point.

If charges are pressed and there's an investigation, then we will start to get an Idea of what happened. Until then, anything that is said is pure speculation, and that's that.

>storms public buildings
Yes, because I evidently didn't make a slip-up and meant "private" instead?

That's just not true though. In this very thread you have people saying if Tommy was doing wrong, surely the police would get involved. And then when they do get involved, people like you say he's received "abominable treatment" from them.

>They took his livelyhood, they've tried to off him, they terrorise his family, why?
Do you honestly not think he did that himself by putting himself out there with a history of violent convictions stating such controversial things?

too late now.

It's literally nothing. Chances are he was it was self defence since he gets attacked by Pakis regularly.

Defuse a situation, so a man hits you from behind after verbally abusing you and your wife for 15mins and you want to champion defusing the situation.

You're a faggot who can't fight and is seriously delusional.

Rock on Tommy

But that's wrong you fucking retard.

If you felt your life or the lives of others, is in any danger, then you are within your right to eliminate the threat.

>Do you honestly not think he did that himself by putting himself out there with a history of violent convictions stating such controversial things?

They have no right to do any of that, whether or not its controversial or for past conviction. None of the things that Cambridgeshire police and other did to him is justifiable or legal, its thuggery and I expect that when he settles his lawsuit he will gain a substantial sum.

Not bad. Need to fix the form a bit or he will likely break his fingers.

>No video

Also, Robinson is legit on so many Kill Lists by Muslims and Annoy Lists by Antifa faggots AND Arrest And Throw The Full Force Of The Law At Him Lists by every police force and security service in Europe that I'm more than willing to give him the benefit of the doubt even if he was shooting a blindfolded, handcuffed Paki in the back of the head.

>Crazy enough

He's literally on Islamist/Leftist Kill Lists. Lists compiled by actual terrorists who have killed people.

This isn't the first time he's gotten in a spot of bother defending himself.

witnesses were all around him by the sounds of it.

I don't just want to see Tommy Robinson fight. I want to see him ripping muslim babies apart with his teeth.

They made it sound like he was towering above him raining blows down in the guy's head. Video looks more like a mutual exchange. In the us they will generally ask both parties if they'd like to press charges, if it's on private property the owner can also press charges, or the state can as well if it's on public property but usually doesn't.

>Why is he always the victim when he travels to propagandists offices who harass him and organize violence against him and he asks them simple questions like "why?"

Kek.

This butthurt coming from a leftist piece of shit like you.

1. Tommy did nothing wrong.

2. If Tommy turned Owen Jones's face in to a smashed pie it would be GOOD.

No, you have a warped perception of violence.
Real life isn't like the movies you watched with your leftist friends.
In real life, violence has to be overwhelming in order to be effective, because your're risking your life and limb even if you're fighting only with your fists. Overwhelming violence means you don't stop attacking even if your target appears to be stunned or incapable of immediate retaliation, you do what it takes to take him out.

The fucker could submit by staying on the ground, if he tried to get back up he deserved more bashing. You just can't expect the victim to give him the benefit of the doubt, because there's no reason for victim to expect that he'll start acting reasonably once he gets up and he's ready to resume fighting. You can't expect people to put themselves in jeopardy simply because you think that this shit is ugly.

If you don't want to be put into that position, don't attack other people on the street. It really is that simple.

It's not warped.

Tommy is under threat of death from Islamists/Leftists. If they attack him he is well within his moral rights to kill them to ensure his safety. When dealing with Leftists/Islamists you are dealing with mentally deranged individuals. It's the same reason Police don't "Le Shoot For The Legs". A deadly threat must be met with enough force to permanently incapacitate it.

Sorry you're raised on shitty Harry Potter movies and don't understand how reality works.

Yes. 2 other people there posing no threat to you, trying to stop the fight from taking place.

If I was Tommy and I was as reformed as I said I was, I'd want to stay clear of ever getting myself involved in such an altercation, talk him out of it then get on my high horse about how someone attacked him and he did nothing to retaliate.

What you're doing is baying for blood.

If it's as illegal as you and he says it is, then by all means wait for the legal system to take care of it. Not take matters into your own hands because like this situation it makes you look stupid.

Self defence is for your own safety, the other person started it and they need to be neutralised.
I'll never agree with hitting someone whilst they're down, though. Let them get back up and if they come at you again put them back down.

If the terrorists is refusing to lay still and submit to apprehension and keeps attempting to conduct his attack, you're well within your right to kill them.

Besides, there's a 99% chance it's a leftist, who have now killed dozens of British people, including children, in the past two months. It's beyond a joke and they deserve to be killed in the streets.

We all know it. Just check the comments section. No one is going to cry over child killing pieces of shit and those that support them.

Yeah maybe in Poland. Here we fight till the guy goes down or doesnt want to fight any longer. Much like the Polish to jump on a downed opponents head

>This butthurt coming from a leftist piece of shit like you

>Thinking life is as simple as left vs right.
Do you ever leave the house or do you spend your days reading internet news agreeing with likeminded people on the internet?

>The fucker could submit by staying on the ground, if he tried to get back up he deserved more bashing.
I don't disagree with that. What I disagree with is continuing to "bash" him when it's apparent the other folks there have no intention of fighting and are trying to split you up

Because you don't stop until the threat is done, you pernicious Jewish snake. The second more people entered the conflict, he should've been making plans to bury them too, because you can NEVER be too careful, especially when you're already in a physical altercation that could turn deadly at any moment. You can take the flag off now, jidf

sounds like it's been too long between hugs arborbro. go out and find a nice big wattle to cuddle

Again you dense fucker, he and his wife were verbally harassed by this jumped up faggot for fifteen minutes, followed up by this cunt attacking Tommy from behind. He was taking the high ground by not attacking him for 15min, but according to you he should of undressed his wife and got the other dude to fuck her in order to win some bizarre morality game you keep creating.

>This man literally storms public buildings uninvited and demands answers from unprepared journalists

So he's doing to them exactly what they do to him and others?

>Journalists

Most of them aren't journalists. Most of them are propagandists like those that work at the Guardian. And they deserve to have their offices stormed and to be named and exposed to the public.

>goes to their house

So? Journalists posted Millenial Woes families home on the front page of papers, inviting known terrorist group Antifa to attack him.

Boo hoo. They set the standards.

They want to intimidate and assault people and then cry like victims when it happens to them?

Soz faggot, doesn't work like that.

Owen Jones and his butt buddies literally put up a video of arabs stauncing on Tommy Robinson and laughing about it. So now I'm meant to not laugh when leftists get their faces smashed in?

Why?