What's the deal with the archive.is shills? They pop up in all threads that have a link...

What's the deal with the archive.is shills? They pop up in all threads that have a link, spamming their shitty subpar website that steals content from other places. How much money are they being paid? Why aren't they banned for advertisement?

>being this retarded
We use archive.is to not give clicks to bait articles from fake news sites.

And so should you newfag.

How is stealing content and plagiarism any better?

But in the process you give massive amount of clicks to archive.is. Don't you realize that you're being goyed?

fuck off, journowhore

>stealing
Do you not understand what archiving is, retard?

Does the archive.is owner have permission to do it from the websites in question?

go fuck yourself. cnn and other shit websites don't deserve links. it's the best thing possible that you little faggot leftist don't get ad money or site traffic off Sup Forums

>people don't deserve to be paid for their jobs
Why?

Gotta click something. I'd rather it be a totally non biased archive site than clickbait whore websites.

Now is the time for you to leave

better them than the other fucks
wouldn't you support a project that is archiving internet content free of charge and letting you browse it at various point on a timeline?
I do

found the journalist that is shitty we aren't giving him clicks for his bait

Go away from here and never return.

I think it's related to Putin's shills. They purposefully want people to get used to using that site to post links here so that they can start to post altered content. I know Putin has a lot of shady business connections in Iceland so it makes sense.

archive.is doesn't have any ads, but the websites we mirror are full of them

What's the deal with wikipedia shills? They pop up in all threads that have a link, spamming their shitty subpar website that steals content from other places. How much money are they being paid? Why aren't they banned for advertisement?

Reminder: ironically being retarded is still being retarded

I was thinking the same, but I couldn't quite understand it yet. I think the owner of the website has some ties to Russia too, and that's why he doesn't want donations or ads. How is he financing such a massive project on his own unless it's being paid by a foreign government?

What's the deal with the youtube.com shills? They pop up in all threads that have a link, spamming their shitty subpar website that steals content from other places. How much money are they being paid? Why aren't they banned for advertisement?

Man, I too love giving clickbait shitty article writers money and simultaneously encouraging them to produce more clickbait shitty articles.

Remember to sage.

This, it's a massive promotion for free traffic on pol

They are using Sup Forums as a come up to outcompete archive.org

Probably just one guy with proxies

posting in a bait thread.
You should have waited a while before blowing your load, man.

It's an "archive" website

Probably a strategy to suck up content and outrank original content so they suck up all their traffic

It's ad free onw so you don't notice anything suspicious but the owner is betting it gains traction organically and on search engines so he can cash out

He's just subtly slipping the links in no threads and shitposts so it looks like regular users are doing it

It's very smart promotion, OP is the first one to point this out.

This guy is rampant, 60k shitposts promoting this site and he hasn't been called out a single time.

Thread is in auto-sage mode

How to troll Sup Forums:
1.Say nonsensical thing in a confident manner
2.Regurgitate this throught the thread
3.???
4.Profit

It's called having a shitty thread that no one wants to bump it.

Because they're doing a shit job.