WE

WE

Other urls found in this thread:

resist.com/Instauration/OtherPubs-20120723/TheJewsAndTheirLies-Luther.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ayo hol up, so wut chu sayin is, we wuz Protestants?

HAHAHAHA

Das rite white devil.

Martin Luther (real name LeMartin Lutheravius) wuz black

Fun fact: Martin Luther was heavily against (((them)))

Historical retard

Luther was /ourguy/

Inb4 Von den Juden und ihren Lügen

WE WUZ MARTIN LUTHER KANGZ

what about the negroid CIA asset who stole his name?

lmao he's white

this gonne piss off some nogs

heheheehhe

>niggers

*adjusts crotch*

So uuuuhhhhhh u be sayin dat we wuz PROTESTANT or some shieeeeeet?

Stimmt.

we wuz Martin Luther KANGZ

>not knowing the difference between Martin Luther and Martin Luther King

Daily reminder that Martin Luther was just an angry, socially maladjusted man who was at odds with everybody and whose edginess sparked a thirty year long war which ravaged the whole of Europe and lead to millions being killed and whole stretches of country being depopulated.

the figurine looks like a fucking woman

>nigger education

can someone shoop "Of the Jews and their Lies" onto the little lego book?

Sounds like a true hero and idol for us all to aspire to be like.

You do realise MLK would look at the current state of Black communities today and say they deserve what treatment they are receiving, right?

>I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

In other words, act like a thug, be treated like a thug.

catholcuck detected

Martin Luther was a known pedophile and homosexual who hated the Catholic Church for excommunicating him.

Beats dancing to the fiddle of an octogenarian pedophile in a dress

ML got sick of the loonies in the monastery and decided to go out on a limb.

Apparently Cathlocucks BTFO after that

>matin luther
spergrage wrote this book:
resist.com/Instauration/OtherPubs-20120723/TheJewsAndTheirLies-Luther.pdf

I can tell you it's pure gold, better than any aussie shitpost.

Martin Luther King was a visitor of prostitutes and a beater of women + an adulterer

Nope, Martin Lootin' Coon was nothing more than a glorified Al Sharpton, just with more commie undertones. And he was more addicted to white prostitutes than even Chuck Berry.

First to set fire to their synagogues or schools and to bury and cover with dirt whatever will not burn, so that no man will ever again see a stone or cinder of them. This is to be done in honor of our Lord and of Christendom, so that God might see that we are Christians, and do not condone or knowingly tolerate such public lying, cursing, and blaspheming of his Son and of his Christians.

Got some sources on that? I'd be interested to see if that were true.

i don't think so

he pretty much was a commie

Lol jesus is dead yo

we're not all that retarded... you can pretty much guarantee the person who replied is a nigger

>why he light skinned

SHIEEEEET

and he was still better than the Pope of the 16th century. Really makes you think

Jesus is alive in our hearts, enjoy your eternity in hell, faggot.

WE wuz Thread?

>an angry, socially maladjusted man who was at odds with everybody and whose edginess sparked a thirty year long war which ravaged the whole of Europe and lead to millions being killed and whole stretches of country being depopulated

He sounds a lot like Sup Forums's idol to be honest.

>romans conquer africa
>take african slave
>romans are now not white
top kek

says a lot about the power of trolling tbqh

What's his name again?

Same with Goebbels. He would be a Sup Forums poster today. Socially maladjusted white men have brought nothing but destruction to politics.

Salvation is given by god not a church you catholicuck, follow your leader and lick nigger feet.

Dude he was more redpilled than these le epic kekistan t_d niggers who now populate this board.

It's amazing how his "I have a dream" speech is essentially one of the best modern examples of right wing philosophy and why people most commonly think MLK was a republican.

>not the jews
>not the jews
>not the jews
>not the jews

Protties ruined Europe and America forever.

Pick one.

Sooo.. following their logic.

We wuz kangz = Egiptians promoted slavery and they oppresed jews

We wuz luter = thirty years war, massacre of Rome by protestant german emperor

It's like they WANT us to hate them.

It's so weird that here in Germany we still regard him quite highly and that he's shown in a positive light in media and education. Even the CDU had a part in their election program where they pledged to finance reformation and Luther festivities for his 500. anniversary this year. Of course in every exhibition you find something about his opinion on the Jews but it's only a small part.

>hated jews
>hated turks
>hated pope
>hated Muentzer's army of rebellious peasants
Was he /ourguy/?

>see something on /r/all/
>let's post it on Sup Forums

I bet that nigger literally thinks this is supposed to be martin luther king jr because he's such a fucking nigger he doesn't know that nigger was named after this other nigger who weren't even white

fo sho

Is Catholicism or Protestantism the true redpilled way to serve God?

>The goddess of love, beauty and eternal youth, Aphrodite is exceptionally attractive, possessing "unearthly beauty," according to Homer, of which is "visibly unsurpassed" cites Apuleius in his work "The Golden Ass."

>Other pieces of classical literature describe her skin as pale and dazzingly white. She has shining eyes with dark, curled lashes. She sometimes adorns her flowing tresses with a flower wreath. Her pierced ears are often ornamented with flowers worn as earrings.

>In "Illiad 3," Homer describes Aphrodite's throat as round and sweet. It is often adorned with golden and jeweled necklaces bestowed upon her by the Horai, the goddesses of the seasons. The poet also describes Aphrodite's breasts as "pale and desirable."

>Aphrodite often appears naked, but when clothed she wears fine garments dyed with flowers. She often wears a dark blue robe to symbolize her emergence from the ocean. Around her waist she exhibits a magical, golden girdle that perfumes the air with the scent of balsam and cinnamon.

wait a minute
>nigger
>thinks the toy is supposed to be mlk
>bcuz he's a massive nigger
>he doesn't know that nigger was named after another nigger
>who weren't even BLACK

I'm sorry guys, this is some really subpar shitposting on my part
I'm gonna take the night off and recuperate
don't blow the world up while I'm gone lads

Orthodox only. In the Holy Thursday liturgy we even name the (((Christkillers)))

Biblical Christianism

I'm sure he's just joking.

No, I do not want to bet on it.

Jew detected

To the ovens!

wasn't he pro Affirmative Action

My bible says your bible is a kike bible

My Bible says that your church is church of satan and a big prostitute.

EYO I WUZ THERE WHEN BRUTHA LUTHER WENT UP TO DEM STEPS AND NAILED THE CIVIL RIGHTS ACT TO THE DOOR OF THE LINCOLN MONUMENT NIGGA

To be honest, I knew Martin Luther King before I knew Martin Luther. I know he's important to you germans, and to all other heretics, but if the guy's not into religion...

well that's just offensive

>To be honest, I knew Martin Luther King before I knew Martin Luther.
top bait

Catholics?! Punishing pedophiles??! Yeah no I don't believe that.

He didn't graffito that church door, he a good boy.

How is this offensive? It's literally written in Apocalypse.

I liked playmobil as a kid desu

plamobil > lego

What a stupid fake psyop name Martin Luther kang.
That nigger was another kike puppet the whole movement was a trick.

to be fair let the nignogs take him, protestants are the cause of western downfall anyway.

>The best endorsement of Martin Luther on pol and its from a Cathole

>beater of women
Based MLK, is he /ourguy/?

>dat file name

He gave the word of God back to the people after crooked priests and kings had kept it from them and manipulated the message to control the masses. Martin Luther is one of the greatest heroes in history and you're a creep.

But why are people buying their children a Martin Luther toy?

But that's the order I learned of them too. I learned about mlk as early as first grade, I didn't hear about ml too high school

Tfw hell is a made up lie by your jewchurch to brainwash all you christgoys

Holy shit, my sides are in the Thermosphere

I was thinking the same thing. Are historical figures big in the toy industry? Playmobil is intended for sub 6 years old or something.

My man.

this Übermensch knows