How do we stop asian males from dominating white girls (male) ?

How do we stop asian males from dominating white girls (male) ?

fucking gross

by migrating to Russia closing the borders and nuking the rest of the world

We don't, asians are bro-tier.

I can tell you've thought about this problem for a while.

white whore+nigger=garbage
white whore+spic=garbage
white whore+chink=garbage
white whore+ayran god white male= if male then god and if female then white whore subhuman

the people who did everything of value are the white men in our society. the white whore subhumans have only ever made our babies and destroyed our civilization so far

That's not a girl, user

We must secure the existence of our traps and a future for White trannies.

john bettendorf alert

Both the creatures shown in the picture are male.

Who cares?

where is the woman in that picture?

Asian males are stealing our best women(male).

Where is her dick or is it taped into the ass for duble functionality?

kys gay

>pic
They got lucky - they look quite European. The man could be mistaken for an Italian.

It's not a problem. In my city it's about 30-40% asian, you literally can't go down more than a couple blocks without seeing an asian female, white male couple, but seeing the reverse is very rare. Enough that I find it weird and notice. I unlike the rest of Sup Forums don't really care who white women breed with as long as they aren't black.

I'm pretty sure (((((-----******she*****----)))))) inserted it into the anus to keep it safe

I think asian males are entitled to a few white women. White men sure helped themselves to the rice.

Kill youselves ugly autistic weeaboo freaks

we will only stop if your pedo white dudes here is SE Asia would stop coming, until then we will revenge mix race to your women.

nobody cares about asian males taking white women because the numbers are insignificant

Quads of truth

Quit being a fucking pussy

>implying Asian looking hapas aren't hot af

Fair is fair: if white dudes can chase Asian girls, Asian bros can chase white girls. It's all good.

I've always wondered, how does it feel for the males in countries like Thailand and Phillipines, when they walk down the street and see a bunch of fat Australians and Americans waddling around with young hookers.

I personally would be very pissed and would try to fix that shit immediately, but instead it seems like they're indifferent. I get they're prostitutes and all but they're still your women.

Theryn is 6'0 , her asian boyfriend must be 6'2 or something.

>her

Not sure this is even a problem.

how come hes as tall as her?

this

the value of the woman depends on the value of the male

asian males are inferior

therefore any woman they get is lesser

Who cares? High IQ.

Don't give me the bullshit of Elliot Rogers, they're the exception.

STOP TAKING MY TRAPS YOU CHINK BASTARD

t. Arab

kek, all the covert Asian males in this thread trying to convince people it's OK for them to date White women. Not going to work, Chang.

hapas are all freaks, no matter the combinations, and they will be removed from the west in this life or the next

go back home, ching chongs!

t. methhead wigger

oh shit, we got a dog eater over here! can you make sure you pay more attention to fibers getting under iphones screens before you ship them? thanks, wang.

I sure hope that asian guy doesn't think he is straight. Traps are gay, trannies are extra gay.

>asian men
>dominant

pick one