theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jun/25/donald-trump-florida-property-sebring

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/4GVXK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Archive clickbaiters
archive.is/4GVXK

Happening?

Pirate treasure?

yeah drumpf is finished this time. There is no way that glumpf will be able to recover

It's literally nothing.

When I saw your italian flag I automatically assumed you typed this while sitting on a black dick.

maybe that's where he wants to be buried.

Don't forget to SAGE

$69.87 property tax seems pretty high for a rural quarter-acre plot. Maybe it is a toe-hold for an eminent domain claim on a future development.

It brings no income, produces no cost , no one wanted to buy it and he probably forgot about it.

It literally is.

IMPEACH

Where have you been recently lad? Been seeing a lot of unarchived links

Maybe he can't sell it due to the environmental restrictions.

it's where they're buried.

Are you having a fucking stroke or are you just really bad at play on words? Seriously whoever made that "burn" up probably drools when eating cereal.

>Trump Drumphtjfiwf
> hur hur hurrrrr
>Hillay- killary, shillary..
>Reeeeeee!!

THIS is the level of their thought power and proof that they shouldnt make their own decisions in life.

Everyone in your country will die off soon and when isis completely runs it and none of you are left, we will bomb that shit hole and then claim it.

Due to this post I am now a #Jebhead

More like Trump knows something is buried there that gives Trump leverage over someone.

Are you incapable of understanding memes or sarcasm?

I hope you are either a troll or proxy

>a real estate developer owns land
confirmed putin bunker

close. keep digging. think truman show.

>quarter acre
Holy shit that's small.

fuck off newfag

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 500 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

>keep digging

Physically.

sitting presidents arent allowed to own non-residential land

trump is finished, this is grounds for impeachment

fucking finally.

it will be so sweet when he gets done in by 4000 dollars worth of land

>Make a fortune in land speculating
>Surprise when press finds out he has land holdings.

the very definition of #fakenews

Say hello to your new ruler!

fuck this shit, see

>Russians living in Florida
Then by the rules of the left they're Americans now

yeah but since we're making up rules here, any time a leaf posts about Trump on Sup Forums, his term increases by 100 years

>a quarter acre parcel

this must be where the entrance to the deep military underground base. good sleuthing, theguardian.com !

to offset carbon credits?

>Carrico did not return messages from the Guardian seeking comment and removed her Facebook and Instagram profiles the same day the requests were made. A cousin of Carrico’s in Tamarac, South Florida, denied knowing anything about her, and two other close relatives reached by telephone elsewhere in the state hung up on the calls.

Okay, this is a big strange.

>secret base on 1/4 acre of property

Hmm...

I got this cunt

Wouldn't Russians melt in that kind of heat?

>be a Russian hacker
>sent by Putin to help Emperor Trump
>sit in a bunker in empty field with other hackers
>doing hacker stuff
>squatting and listening to hard bass EDM
>suddenly some faggot journalists find the field
>communications shut off
>exit sealed
>suffocate

you forgot about the nuclear codes. tell them about the nuclear codes

pic from inside

better version

Has environmental restrictions
Why hasn't he developed it
A 1/4 acre?
These "journalists" have lost their minds

It's where he keeps the time machine

>2014 plus 3
>not owning multiple bug out tracts of land in multiple states
>1/4 acre is too small Donald, you're gonna need 40 acres

shitpost because trumps not illigeitamite?

hah, i would of voted for hillary did i live in the states.

you know, what, its people like you who for are what with everything wrong the world today.

trumps criminal actions take presidents over EVERYTHING else

he needs to be inpeached NOW.

fucking dirty biggot

BLUMPFRSRRSRSRS BTFO

shills are out early today.

Fucking sick of this shit just keep saying the the lt

yeah drumpf is evil: the impersonation of the devil. He and his nazi supporters should all be in jail.

If Hillary had won we would be living in a happier more peaceful and tolerant society giving peace and love to all the muslims that we can and opening our borders.

There is no way that glumpf will be able to recover from this one. I for one will welcome glumpf in prison.

Fuck glumpf and fuck hu-white people

leaked dossier, quick get CNN and Buzzfeed!

this is where he stores the Holy Grail

>File: Screenshot - 06252017
>Photo by Richard Luscombe

So this Dick thinks it's OK to trespass on private property and take pictures to publish without consent?

President Trump should have his lawyers look into this...

he will, i can assure you.

Look at the tree in that photo compared to the krummolz action in the grasses. This is where the CIA faked the moon landing in concert with Castro and the mafia.

Complete psyop a and the top of the iceberg. Think Hitler, Maya Angelou, and Pinkberry. Follow the money.

Ha ha, I live in Sebring, and I used to own a lot in Orange Blossom Estates.

It's like the biggest land deal fail here.
It's low and swampy, but lots of deer, pigs, and gators.

I doubt he even knows he owns it.

>checks flag
>disregards content

You have to have the entrance somewhere.

This is one of the biggest nothing burgers I've read all week.

Btw, why the fuck would russian hackers need a "base" inside the US? It's just nonsense

RE Developer owns land

Holy fuck 2scoops and Landdddd too !?!

Trump supporter here. Voted for him five times in the Presidential elections. He needs to go, the snowflakes are melting and it's contributing to global warming... and that is bad.

Time to impeach.

Two questions
1) WTF does this article have to do with teh thread title or am i missing something?
2) Has this reporter never heard of an environmental offset?

Swampland has better bandwidth.

2 SCOOPS OF WORTHLESS SWAMP
why

Its probably just in a county with a faggy property tax. I know a lot of florida counties do that instead of a local sales tax.

Why does this look like an animal looking at me from the thumbnail?

Did they shade the colors in the landscape just for that or am I just seeing things?

Dude, that's too close to "Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here..."

You need to rephrase each time so it doesn't sound like ShareBlue. If this happens again, I'm docking your pay.

You'll spend the next few years raising money for Emily's List.

kys to counter the global warming.

I wrote one real quick so you can use it if you want. How much are they paying per post again? I forgot the contract.

Drumpf is evil: the impersonation of the devil. He and his nazi supporters should all be in jail.
If Hillary had won we would be living in a happier more peaceful and tolerant society giving peace and love to all the muslims that we can and opening our borders.
There is no way that glumpf will be able to recover from this one. I for one will welcome glumpf in prison.
Fuck glumpf and fuck hu-white people

i wish i could fucking buy land for $1

FUCK

Bought for $1

Well no shit who wouldn't take such a deal?

Yeah. It's in there with the Democrats.

It is called pareidolia

John Titor's time machine probably either appears there or is buried there

It's just a coincidence of the landscaping.
Officially it AT&T property, but the US government has spent over 30 million dollars renovating the building there.
Pay no attention to the 2 lane entrance to the basement.

>not owning high efficiency hydroponic labs and a underground shelter on a quarter acre.

>guardian starts harassing family because MUH DRUMPF!!!!!
>try to avoid them as best as possible
so strange

rare spooky peterson

Hey guys, former Trump supporter here. It's fucking hilarious watching Drumpf crash and burn. But in all seriousness, we can't let this guy have the nuclear codes!

Former Trump supporter here with extra money. Where can I send for impeachment, these land deals are unamerican.

Alien agenda is real.

It's a nice place to bury a certain former secretary of state.

>having bought it for $1
>$69.87 in taxes in 2016
literally nothing.

Everyone who owns land in Florida pays property tax dipshit. And everyone including leaf tourists pay sales tax.
There is a homestead exemption for the land you live on, but you pay taxes on whatever you own otherwise.

They will appraise low here for taxes, tax appraisal and resale appraisal are way different.

His lot is probably worth about 5000 bucks. It's apparent that someone can drive there and mow the grass, or the shit would be chest high.

>why does he maintain it
>literally looks like a swamp that hasn't been maintained for years

JEB SUUUUUURGE!