Are Germans really all they're hyped up to be or have they damaged Europe far more than we believe

Or does the good they do, outweigh the Negative

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tw5uRJlLRg8
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franco-Ottoman_alliance
twitter.com/AnonBabble

germans are legit autistic

Germans are the most satanic nation in Europe

OP, you really made my think.

>Illegally invading
>breeding like rats
>setting buck progress by six milion years
Oh fuck.

IT WAS ALL BECAUSE OF THE KIKES!!!!!!!

We have too much hatred and no valve to let off steam.
At least I feel that way and I want mankind to suffer hard or at least die out instantly.
Because you fucking degenerates have no reason to be happy and enjoy life on this planet.
Death or eternal suffering, for everyone.

Fuck you.

They keep trying to destroy Europe and attacking white europeans anyway.
This is entirely their fault.
All of it.

>ZEY ARE ALL LEAVING!!!
>this is what Americans believe
lmao, I hope you will all enjoy being cucks together with us. France is already on our side, try and stop us.

Damaged. HIGHLY damaged.

Think about it; other countries solve the JQ on their own. They don't spurg out like autistic retards. So because Germany spurged out with the JQ, it got taught that even talking about the JQ is wrong. They would have NEVER been able to teach that talking about the JQ question is wrong without the fucking Germans. Jews would be on the same level as gypsies.

Think about it, Germany fucked it all up.

>In two of his later works, Luther expressed antagonistic views towardsJews, writing that Jewish homes andsynagoguesshould be destroyed, their money confiscated, and liberty curtailed.

Kek

This is true, Hans. I lived in Germany long enough to see this effect. If you're still not awake to it, the least you can hope for is Mohammed courtesy spitting on his cock first before slamming his jihadi dick into dein deutsches Arschloch.

>no philosopher in that infographic. Neitzche and Kant are both cringeworthy, and have contributed greatly to the decline in secular morality.

I am dissapoint.

Yeah i read about that too. In his earlier life he wanted to help them from being discriminated against. After all was Jesus not a jew, he tried his hardest to convert and protect them. Then something happened idk what:
>In two of his later works, Luther expressed antagonistic views towardsJews, writing that Jewish homes andsynagoguesshould be destroyed, their money confiscated, and liberty curtailed.
But he started to really hate them. Wth happened

What does the second pic in the OP stand for? I'm noobish on EU history

This thread's theme song
youtu.be/tw5uRJlLRg8

fpbp. Legitimately explains all of their history.

Go easy on them, their autistic pride led to them being the first to be subverted. Now if only they would admit it.

Moishe ...is that you...come on back into the shower room ! NOW !

The Byzantine Empire. During the 4th Crusade to recover Jerusalem, The Crusaders sacked Constantinople and took over a good portion of the empire renaming it the Latin Empire.

Only a history illiterate could have made the pic...
1. Obviously it wasn't solely the Barbarians fault that Rome fell.
2. Not the fault of the Germans alone.
3. REFORMATION. Luther never wanted the churches to split.
4. Germany didn't declare the Franco Prussian war. In fact they were the ones who were attacked. Before that they fought against Napoleon. WW1 was also not declared by Germany.
5. "dubious", it was Prussian land, aside from losing the war Hitler did nothing wrong.
6. Get fucked, Europe is ours.

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

holy shit you are like the blacks of europe. Destroy everything, deny it and blame others for it.

God, the Anglo is such a vile cancer on this planet.

Pole calling others the blacks of Europe, that's hilarious.

Why does ShariaBlue and other shills try to insult Germany at every opportunity?

Germans are not leafs, poos or bongs. Fuck them, not Germany.

Danish calling Pole calling others the blacks of Europe, that's hilarious

>Luther never wanted the churches to split.

Heresy always causes the Church to split. But, I like how you're gonna pretend that the Apostolic Church for 1500 years was duped into believing that the faith and works was necessary for salvation, and that the Apostles, Church Fathers, and Christendom was misled without intervention by the Holy Spirit for 1500 years.

Oh look, a danish rat crawled out from under a rock. After kalmar union failed, your relevancy died.

Germany wasn't all that bad but certainly not that good either, they're on par with UK and France for doing stupid shit that damaged Europe.

People need to stop sucking Germany like it's the best shit ever especially the Nazifags.

>poland talking about relevancy
Get back to cleaning those toilets, serf.

Well according to you Denmark HAS BEEN relevant, while poland has never been relevant.
How is that bike theft and plumbing working out for you?

>custom flag

Fuck off, leaf.

> dane unironically using relevancy as ironic counter-argument

Holy shit Soren, that's rich. Get back to work and pay some taxes -, muslim families are waiting for your money.

>blacks of europe.
But we were the country with the best scientists, most inventions and greatest products...

Poles (who got completely wrecked in WW2) calling Germans niggers of Europe seems really rich...

33% Chance you are Canadian
33% Chance you are German
33% Chance you are danish

I think I will go with Canada, based on your knowledge.

>american flag
>reddit spacing
How is that sharting working out for ya?

>But we were the country with the best scientists, most inventions
You forgot about us already?

The only reason Poland even exists in its form, is because they had land handed to them by the relevant powers of the world, purely in an attempt to weaken Germany. They're literally niggers getting handouts from the rest of Europe, incapable of creating anything of worth.

You are close second, eternal anglo.

And you are fully responsible for every bad thing that happend to Europe. First Byznatine Empire ( which led to muslims attacking europe multiple times ) then came thirty years war, reformation and counter reformation, world war 1, world war 2, refugee crisis.

List just goes on

UK and France contributed more according to the empirical data.

>being this pretentious
>2017

I've been here since 2009, I've seen /r9k/ and /new/ get deleted. I've been a refugee on 4ch0|\|. Don't try to pull this autism.

>WE DNIDU NUFIN

this isnt true

The Byzantine empire fell due to corruption, incompetency and war exhaustion.

Luther thought his new debased version of Christianity would convert the Jews. When they failed to convert like he hoped Luther wrote "On the Jews and Their Lies" which is basically him bitching that the Jews don't understand his theories, so he advocates killing them all.

What a guy!

>what happened?
He met actual Jews.

He was like a rich new England liberal who lives in an all white community,and can't understand why anyone would dislike blacks. Then he actually encountered some, and can't understand how anyone could object to burning them at the stake.

You are completely illiterate about history, refer to my first post for the reasons why.

>UK and France contributed more according to the empirical data.
fair enough, now look at the country which called Germans "nigger of europe"

We LITERALLY didn't, as anyone with a slight clue about history would know.

Byzantine empire was begging others for help, and in the end, what did Byzantines get? Knife in the back, quite literally.

that picture makes no goddamn sense

>Byzantine empire was begging others for help
and who came? NO ONE (except some genoese and Venetians), so who's fault is it? Certainly NOT the sole fault of Germany, but just as well the fault of everyone else.

i liek poop xD

He also Judaized Christianity to make it more to their liking. He removed books because rabbinical kikes rejected them, not realizing that the Jews of Jesus Christ's time are different than the rabbinical larpers of today.

In the end, his antisemitism was because of his failure to convert them.

>But we were the country with the best scientists, most inventions and greatest products...
and what was that all used for?

destruction, guilt, now Europe being invaded with foreign cultures...

It's a meme faggpt
(((VENETIANS)))

The crusaders were mostly french tho. And they got jewed by a venetian (basically the jews of Italy).

>and what was that all used for?
Flying to the moon?

>France is on our side
Yea cause that went so well last time...

>Europe being invaded with foreign cultures

true :D

>53%

fuck this faggot shit, go here

Yeah the Teutonic order would have been better.

What last time? They were always against Germany. Or is this what you mean?

Germans are prepared for a European Union without nationalisms, including German nationalism. We'll be only European. This is the only way into a prosperous future.

Merkel is,destroying Germany, It needs leadership like Poland or Hungary to look out for German citizens instead of inviting more migrants. That said I like their beer and food.

>leadership like Poland

xD

Germany is doing better than ever.
>buh muh migrant
Migration is a non-issue.

>Think about it; other countries solve the JQ on their own.
>So because Germany spurged out with the JQ, it got taught that even talking about the JQ is wrong.
But user, if those other countries "solved the JQ on their own", how come Jews were in a position to teach such a thing?

It would better if it was for European nationalism. No nationalism at all means all hostile countries around Europe can attack which is alreafy the case with mudslimes (the fact they're just a tool don't matter). Migration IS an issue and the biggest issue that will destroy Europe.

Also I'll add the while Germany is doing good (at least on economic side) all other European countries are being fucked.

More Germans in my state alone than in your commie shithole m8
Also keep up the race based hatespeech and I'll report you for real world laws

I don't mind, all I want is for Europe to be the dominant power of the West.

Poland isn't perfect but is more for Poles, I have been to Kelsterbach DE and left to Frankfurt after realizing I was Unwelcome in Muslim Germany. Munich is better in my opinion. Get rid of Merkel. Go AfD! Have a beer for me.

>More Germans in my state alone than in your commie shithole m8

there's also more blacks in ur mom's clunge than in the whole of germany xD

>all I want is for Europe to be the dominant power of the West.
nah, you want germany to rule the world, fuck this and fuck you

>Munich is better in my opinion

The Anglos are worse and have caused far more suffering in the world than the Germans ever have.

The US is the one who is fucking up countries all over the world not Germany (even though they are fucking up Europe)

#rekt2017

Fuck off Serbia started WW1 and ruined Europe Germany just wanted to defend their ally. Also You this board is pro nazi but use Nazi as insult wtf. Hitler was on quest to save Europe from Bolshevism and had allies in Norway, Hungary, Romania, Croatia, Spain, Italy, Finland etc...

>Hitler was on quest to save Europe from Bolshevism
by invading not bolshewik Poland over bullshit claim
fuck off

>Lutherans are bad
fuck off (((cucktholic)))

Lets not forget Germany defended Europe from Ottomans many times while France allied with Ottomans and backstabed Europe

But I was led to believe it's not possible to be both nationalist and pro-EU.

you are mistaken
EU could be great, but as with all things touched by german autism, detoriorated into shitstorm of extreme proportions
now snail is a fish, carrot is a fruit and woman is a man

Let's not forget the first crusade that took Jerusalem is essentially a French military operation.

/thread

France defended Europe a lot of times against muslims. Are you that sorry Australian cunt that jump to defend Germany every time?

Why are you willing to risk the prosperity of the entire continent because of your silly anti-German butthurt?

That was Hungarians, Austrians and Czechs not actual Germans.

are you willing to risk existence of European people because of your (((prosperity)))?

Its actually far higher for germany than for anyone else.
Most of Austira-Hungarys accomplishment comes from Austria, and Austria is german.

Do you feel smart when you ask rhetorical questions with an agenda?

>and Austria is german.

no it isn't besides even if that would be true the per capita accomplishments of Brittain, France and even Italy is better than yours

>prosperity
>of an entire continent

All money roads lead back to germany, what the eu is doing to the med is a crime.

Sorry, austria, is austrian.

Germans are the barbarians and subhumans of Europe.

They're animals,they should be in concentration camps right now,alongside with the Muslims and Kikes.

You have whole wiki page dedicated just to your alliance
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franco-Ottoman_alliance
No it was Germans and Austrians, Czech etc...

Vikings calling anyone the black of Europe, that's hilarious

the only reasons you aren't the nigger, is that Germans are the niggest

>existence of European people

The very existence of the UK is on the line because of their decision to leave the Union. That should tell you what the real threat to the existence of European peoples is: Petty nationalism, disunity, pretending we don't belong together. That is the true dagger in Europe's back, not Germans or their dream of a unified Europe where every European has the same rights.