Tfw literally all women have fallen for the career meme

>tfw literally all women have fallen for the career meme

I'm so fucking done with (((western))) society. I'm about to break up with the girl I wanted to marry.

>be 28
>been with gf for 5 years
>I make 100k+ between my job and investments (yes my family is wealthy)
>start to talk about marriage
>she wants to be a stay at home mother
>tell her we can do even better and she doesn't have to work if she doesn't want to
>tell her I appreciate the effect a woman has making a house into a home
>explain how she'd have more time for herself to do things (read, exercise, volunteer, we can travel etc) before we started having kids etc and less stress on us all
>"that's really sweet user but I like my job too much"

What the fuck, I just wanted a girl who was comfortable being a wife. I think I'm done with wh*te girls now; it looks like Indians are the only ones left who know how a marriage is supposed to function. I know several whose wives have stopped working after marriage.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bAfMTZ2LStQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=apoCp3OTsxE
youtube.com/watch?v=F5FapOOCr5M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What if you wanted to do something that you liked, OP, but you were born a woman? How would you feel about someone else telling you to act/what to do?

You sound like a shill

she is cucking you with one of her workmates. such many cases!

Tell her to quit her job and stay home. Don't ask her.

>be 28
If you're not already married and have kids at this point then your life is a failure.

Heh its not she likes her job too much just theres a guy there with a bigger cock than yours that she dont want to stop seeing. Youre getting cucked.

Why do so many people on Sup Forums think every woman cheats?

Once married women have children they almost invariably leave work. You're not planning enough moves ahead. Get a baby in that wench, she'll quit her job.

It's a projection of their own insecurities. They're nearly all bedroom dwelling virgins who have an unhealthy dislike and mistrust of the women who never noticed them.

are you retarded or trolling?

Desu I need time to mold her more into perfect wife material. I have 500 books in my library- i need her to get more refined. I need to bring out her domestic side too, get her to love her place in the home. Also I did want to enjoy time just with her for a few years before kids.

>be woman
>center life around wagecucking

Sad!

I can be your wife(male), OP.

cuck detected.

Believing what women say. I you get her pregnant she will want to stay at home if that is an option. Like a career answering phones, going to pointless meetings, and getting shit on my your boss is fulfilling in any way

DO NOT RACEMIX (even though it is lowkey lit)

End your own existence.
It's for the better.

Explain your expectations. Let her work and cut back on hours before and after the wedding. Knock her up, and let her work minimal hours, maybe 16 hours a week. Once the baby comes she won't have the desire to go back. You can't Kay expect her to quit her job without giving her another. The children/home will become her full time job.

Because they all cheat

Chill the fuck out. She'll change her mind when she gets pregnant. Western women have been indoctrinated by marxists to believe that their ability to have a "career" denotes their worth to society. Source: Am pragnent woman, wish husbnd and I made enough that I didn't have to work and could focus on family/home.

Not having a job and depending on someone else means you're at their mercy, if she ever does something you don't like you can kick her out and she'll be homeless. Who would want to be in a situation like that.

>my gf is employed REEEEEEEEE
Fucking american posters pham
Nobody will take the right seriously until we get rid of (((christians)))

>make 100k
>you only make 60 after taxes
>middle class normie salary
>nigger and spic neighborhood
>womyn dont wanna stay home
>make at least 100k after tax or gtfo
>western womyn fall for the job meme

kek. Dont be naive, bro. You´re living in nigger murica. You need a lot of money to live in a non-subhumans allowed community if you want that a white woman stays at home.

You only have to worry about that if you chose poorly when you got married. Don't get married if you don't trust the other person with your life.

anyone that tells you they love their job is full of fucking shit. some like trying to get more power and move up the ladder, they still hate their job though

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Women need to submit and raise my children and cook me food fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk

>western family laws
>womyn will have nothing and be homeless after divorce

hahahahaha. Are you from Sudan, nigger??

>>she wants to be a stay at home mother
>>"that's really sweet user but I like my job too much"

huh? 3/10.

But remember we are different that muslims somehow

Maybe if you also need a brand new car, new furniture, etc

>You need to make 100k in order to have a stay at home wife.

This is total bullshit people in the third world have stay at home wife's right now as we speak, white women are just out of fucking control.

i am gonna make you my cariye western slut. post your tits. so i can see how much you worth.

That's not farfetched, just talk to women and you'll understand they really are that retarded.

fair.

Just get her pregnant and she'll realize how much better being a mom is than going to work

Women want to be men. They like controlling things, everything.

Children are no exception to this. Modern women are grotesque emotionally and will abandon your children to shitpost on Facebook or Instagram. Just look at the "awwe teehee look at me doing stuff with my kids" posts on your social media as proof of this. A woman's investment into her family USED to be expressed in the mannerisms and behavior of her children while around others. Now it's as shallow and vapid as the newest iShit device your toddler sports.

Career minded women want to be men, have power, and control ergo are not suited for motherhood. Do you really want a jilted harpee screeching in your ear that you ruined her life for the next 21+ years?

Video and picture related: the modern stronk woymn.

youtu.be/bAfMTZ2LStQ

As soon as you successfully knock her up you are going to notice she is going to start "nesting" the house. I tell you, pregnancy is like a second puberty, she is going to be all that and more; if you make sure there's no need for her to work, she simply won't.

can you translate that to english please

>agree with muslims on one point
>OMG GUYS YOU'RE TOTALLY THE SAME

It is not the same thing being a middleclass housewife in a mediterranean city than in a fucking niggerland county in the middle of commiefornia. White womyn dont wanna live in subhuman holes, so they will work to earn more money and enhance their social status.

Listen OP.

While most women hope (or think) that they can keep their job after having children, what truly happens is that they get exhausted and eventually prefer caring for the children.

I know of several "career" women who ended up being stay-at-home mothers and are happy this way.

This. Is not that difficult. Just make sure you keep a good relationship with your family and everything is possible.

>be woman
>believe your "career" will be just like those beautiful well-preserved middle-aged women you see in your Jewish TV shows
>get stuck wagecucking at retail for the rest of your life
lmao

Tits or GTFO

stop being a fucking LOSER and get yourself a TRAP

This.

90% of people have jobs, not careers.

What does she do? Elementary school teacher who spends her life raising other people's children?

You're kids are getting cucked OP

She can stay home when she's a mother. Right now if she wants to work let her work for a few more years, then she'll feel like she's contributing and can stop when she has kids.
If you make her stop now, she might feel resentful like she's not helping enough. Don't just give up on your whole relationship and white women because one wants to keep working for a while longer.
Maybe suggest she cut back her hours if she's overwhelmed, or push her to stop working if she complains about her job, but fuck man you don't need to control every facet.
If she's a decent girl, hold on to her you idiot.

Why would she want to give up her side dicks? All you need to do is pay the rent and get a pity fuck every now and then.

Don't break up with her man, after a few years of labor she'll come around to your way of thinking.

Pretty much this. It all changes when they get preggo. Then after awhile you wonder if she ever knew what work was.
Also show milk jugs

The white birth rate is pretty stable and even slowly increasing in the US. If white women were going into careers to elevate social status and move out of shitty areas we'd be in the same position as Europe.

>"that's really sweet user but I like my job too much"

Sounds like someone doesn't hold authority over his wife.

If she's the same age as OP by that time she'll start to be infertile and have less healthy kids.

Ik miscarriage rates in the US are very high and rising among non whites even when such things were uncommon even 15-20 years ago thanks to younger non white women having kids.

They do.
I was engaged to what I thought was a perfect girl, everything was great for 3 years. Perfect relationship.
Cheated with some loser for no fucking reason. It always happens, women are brainwashed into thinking that kind of shit is normal and Okay, and so many of them have cheated that they can always think of worse examples to make themselves feel better.
Guys are the problem too, don't touch another man's girl unless you are literally willing to die over it.
It's been like a year and I still want to crucify the faggot and might just snap at some point.

Now the average mother in the US is 26, it's worse in Europe same with abortion, man Europeans are really screwed.

whats the point of even getting a good job if you cant have a family?

This is why Idgaf anymore, im gunna stay living with my grandma and shoot heroin until ww3

Shush!!! Thats rape

But if they don't turn out retarded, kids born to older mothers have a greater chance of high IQ.

Case in point: J.S. Bach

I stole my gf from some asshole. It wasn't you. He probably hates my guts. But wouldn't touch me. Pussy. Probably is playing world of tanks like he always does

This is my biggest contention with Peterson's work; he's always going on about finding a wife and starting a family but it's like he's unaware that it's not the 70's anymore

>Guys are the problem too, don't touch another man's girl

This is what bothers me about TRP community. Yes women have no capacity for loyalty, but why would you go around purposefully fucking other mens girls?

I have zero sympathy for men that do this, they deserve to get castrated and killed if they do it knowingly.

>get stuck wagecucking at retail for the rest of your life
>Flag

Checks out.

In terms of social status, Europe always have been a million times better than US. You dont need to be super rich to avoid tyrones and ahmeds. Social status is more about cultural and ehtnic backgrounds and not just about wealth. A middle-class european family dont live in subhuman ghettos, dont send children to nigger schools and dont have to worry about chimping out and raping if they take a night stroll. The reality is Soros and Merkel are changing Europe into another burger land where only billionaries enjoy the "great america". White women see this so they wanna earn as much shekels as they can in order to avoid the "new" European reality aka the normal murica.

95% of these guys are larping losers.

PUA is a scam marketed toward desperate lonely males.

>He unironically thinks that's what kind of job she's going to every day.

For every Bach how many retards are there though? If you want your kid to have a high IQ, he has to be breastfed (mother can't have a "career" then), have a parent engaged in his life rather than daycare workers, well fed so no microwaved dinner after both parents come home from work exausted. If OP wants kids it's pretty simple, he's aging and for men it's less dramatic than women but the quality of sperm also declines and if his future wife isn't willing to do everything for their kids including leaving her job to take care of the kids and the house then he should find another one. Kids are the most important thing in your life and you need to take an active role even before they're born rather than take a relaxed approached "in a few years maybe she'll come around." OP needs to be serious with either having kids or having her.

Retard detected

god forbid your wife doesn't go dead broke because she decided to divorce you but never got a job.

she cares about her security, faggot.

>What if you wanted to do something that you liked
Yes because everyone absolutely loves being a wage whore. Sooner or later she will grow weary of that shit and start looking for a man to support her. But she will be too old by then and will have to continue slaving until she dies an old maid.. Enjoy your career dyke!

>>"that's really sweet user but I like my job too much"
Beta as fuck.

She's not supposed to "decide to divorce OP".

>I, ____, take you, ____, to be my (husband/wife). I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honour you all the days of my life.

That's a serious pledge. Breaking it should have consequences.

This 100%

The ones who say they don't are just lying cunts

wife her

>don't touch another man's girl

If your girl craves for another cock she is not your girl. Dont put the blame on the single man fucking sluts. If a girl cheats on you she doesnt respect you and she doesnt respect you because you are either a numale or dont know how to choose good girlfriends. Guy made you a favour.

So rather than commitment she thinks of having an out already. Doesn't sound like wife material.

This post reeks of low self esteem

The reality she should love her job.

Hired because of tits
Very low if any expectations at all
Men do heavy lifting and risky stuff
Just suck duck for promotion
Get paycheck, be strong and independent

What's not to love?

Women I know constantly complain about work despite this, women can complain about anything and get the easier way out and still get sympathy.

Women aren't meant for work.

Hit me up user, I'll clean your house and cook your dinner ;)

You made the right decision bro.

>I like my job too much

The important phrase there is "too much."
"I like my job TOO MUCH."
Like an obsession?
That's what you would call something that gets in the way of marriage that you have the option of quitting.

>be woman
>get offered opportunity to create a home for your future family and enjoy time for yourself and your interests before children
>no thanks honey I'd rather make Mr. Chaimbergstein even richer

>women can choose between job or family now
>they ride the cock carousel till they become unable to pair bond or have kids
>WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW WHERE ARE ALL THE GOOD MEN??

Theres a reason for all those bitter feminazis and old spinsters.

>break up
Just beat her into submission. You're rich so you''ll get away with it

EVERY WOMAN CHEATS, ASK ANY GAY GUY OVER 45.

I don't know if this is bait but I agree with you. Once she gets pregnant she will probably want to be stay at home anyway.

You need to find a stay at home daughter

m.youtube.com/watch?v=apoCp3OTsxE

How the fuck can you like job?

What if you're born a man, but never wanted to be a wagecuck and if you were born a woman you know you'd be the most appreciative stay-at-home wife there was?

Desu we need to go back to upper class women in the 1800s- they were taught their place in the home as a wife but had an education so you could talk to them about things. OP needs to find a trad catholic girl with a liberal arts degree.

Can you really blame her? Marriage isn't sacred anymore, people devorce all the time, and if she doesn't have a resume she will not find a job

You're a beta male. And this world is fucked up.

Feminism made a real damage to women's culture. Like REAL damage.

Admit it, you chose the wrong woman. She's not gonna change.

Most women are the wrong woman.

You really should forget about fucking and think only in long term goals. That's the only way you can correctly FILTER out that majority of "feminist" brainwashed female brains.

You need to forget about her pussy, and start thinking "what is in her brain"? And don't forget it: they LIE. So don't ask.

Find a way to understand what she REALLY wants to be in the future.

"Career" woman here. I'd drop my good job to start a family without hesitation if it was an option.

Been married for years, and it's time to start having children, now that we have decent income. Problem is, I make 3x what my husband makes, so it's going to be back to work for me, and I am seriously considering asking husband to homeschool our spawn. I just can't imagine letting my kids go to a London school, be white minority and be fed lies.

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=apoCp3OTsxE

The single comment...

Fucked up, this is what I meant to link:

youtube.com/watch?v=F5FapOOCr5M