RUSSIAN NARRATIVE FALLS APART

Sketchy firm behind Trump dossier is stalling investigators

nypost.com/2017/06/24/inside-the-shadowy-intelligence-firm-behind-the-trump-dossier/

DEMS BEHIND 'RUSSIAN' DOSSIER

Bump

surprise ..Fash the Nation was right again.Hope all bolcheviks commit suicide because 8 years of Trump holocaust.After that its Richard Spencers turn.

Met a guy last night, interesting dude, bummed a cigarette of him and ended up learning a few things. All I'm saying is, im pretty happy where the future is taking us.

Dnc going down in a blizzard of ashes.

DEMS DUNNZO: Donald Deploys Detainment Detail

The dossier was always just wishful thinking, Russia is blackmailing Trump financially with all of debt to the oligarchs (After his 3rd bankruptcy no one in America or China would loan him money any more)

>nypost

I wonder who owns this newspaper?

>ny post
Fake news.

bumping with cheeky Nige

Bump

Wouldn't the fact that Trump owes them money give him the power? He has the money and he's the fucking President.

GW Bush would have forgiven and forgotten. Trump will likely sue their asses off. It's going to be beautiful.

He won't be president forever, and people who fuck with Putin tend to end up dead. He might have Secret Service protection, but odds are good they've been infiltrated by people who hate Trump.

Stop being retarded

WTF? Why was the FBI paying them $$$ for?

"The FBI received a copy of the Democrat-funded dossier in August, during the heat of the campaign, and is said to have contracted in October to pay Steele $50,000 to help corroborate the dirt on Trump — a relationship that “raises substantial questions about the independence” of the bureau in investigating Trump, warned Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa."

"Senate investigators are demanding to see records of communications between Fusion GPS and the FBI and the Justice Department, including any contacts with former Attorney General Loretta Lynch, now under congressional investigation for possibly obstructing the Hillary Clinton email probe, and deputy FBI director Andrew McCabe, who is under investigation by the Senate and the Justice inspector general for failing to recuse himself despite financial and political connections to the Clinton campaign through his Democrat activist wife. Senate investigators have singled out McCabe as the FBI official who negotiated with Steele."

I wish there was a definitive end to the Russia witch hunt, if only to get a good "I told you so".

The way this thing is slowly petering out just means it'll get shoved down the memory hole.

This whole thing stinks.

I did a doubletake reading that too, so the FBI was actively working with the DNC?

Disgusting use of paid shills to smear a president. Typical democrat tactics

>be on monkmode no-fap since nearly a month now
>Sexual energy dying to be let out while I struggle to sublimate it towards productivity
>disable thumbnails on Sup Forums to stop the triggering
>click on ny post and see nothing but degenerate sex articles.

Fuck drudge for linking to tabloid garbage.

Bumping.

The DNC lie machine has cost taxpayers billions with ginned-up investigations and made America less secure by corrupting our law enforcement and intelligence agencies. There must be a reckoning.

>He has the money
Trump isn't the kind of billionarie with tons of money to waste. Everything is linked to real estate which relies mostly on Russians according to Jr.

"A secretive Washington firm that commissioned the dubious intelligence dossier on Donald Trump is stonewalling congressional investigators trying to learn more about its connections to the Democratic Party... What is the company hiding?"

If ever our nation cried out for justice, she calls now for utter desolation of the corrupt Democrat Party. Ruin them, President Trump.

Who wouldn't lend to him, the same banks that took $700 billion in bailouts? Companies claim bankruptcy all the time. He had 4 out of what...500+ ventures? Find me someone who can touch that. Trump's a boss, he employs a ton of people, takes chances, innovates and pushes industry forward. He single handedly resurrected the NYC real estate market during the 70s, 80s and 90s multiple times.

The state of Illinois is about to go bankrupt. Make yourself useful and stick your nose in their business, cause right now you're barking up the wrong tree.

I just put you on the fucking list.

Bump

>It has been 87 trillion years since the Big Bang
>all molecules have broken down into their component atoms
>the energy reverberations of the further collapsing atoms have a particular frequency pattern
>if there were still ears in this bleak space, they would recognize these patterns as "m-muh...r-russ...ia..."

>Typical democrat tactics

Why was the FBI paying anyone here?

Roger Stone got Ted Cruz to admit on camera his dad killed JFK and talk about copulation with a rat.

He's a cool character. Shame he is literally a cuckservative.

*Hillary Clinton email criminal investigation, not a probe or matter.

PEE PEE POO POOO
TRUMP HIRED A RUSSIAN PROSTITUTE

WILL THE MAN BEHIND THE STEELE DOSSIER EVER BE UNMASKED?

STAY TUNED

McCabe is the rat
McCabe is the one who arranged all this

bump

What needed to be done is done and what's going to be done will be done

McCabe is going down just like Lynch. Comey had np reason to bring up McCabe or Lynch during his questioning but for some reason he did. His comments regarding Lynch stuck and as a result we have a new investigation. His comments about McCabe didn't go unnoticed but for right now they're on the shelf. I'm sure McCabe will likely get caught up in the new Lynch investigation and we will revisit Comey's statements.

Comey was FBIanon.

His statements only hold weight in the eyes of the left if he distances himself from Trump. They are pulling off the greatest good guy maneuver in the history of our country.

"I hope, someday, when this political craziness is over, you’ll look back again on this, because thisisthe FBI you know and love,” the Bureau’s director told Gowdy. “This was done by pros, in the right way."

KEK

The DNC owes massive reparations to the American people. $$$$ Justice must be served.

nothing will be done by anyone

Beautiful

>documents locked in obama library

3 step plan for the Democrat party: 1) expose them. 2) prosecute them. 3) bankrupt them

Putin killing Trump is less likely than Hillary going to prison, which will never happen

K..KEEP ME POSTED

bumb

Always knew McCabe was the embodiment of the swamp

I'm still holding out that the FBI is a none cucked outfit. But the last few years have really shaken my belief in that. I like to think they really do "always get their man" mostly to keep my sanity and at least a little bit of faith in the system. Comey is so fucking hard to read imo. I literally have no idea what to think.

>Last chapter
Try to reveal it while being heads deep in the shit
Legacy media died today. Press S to spit on their grave

Bumping

Do you think Comey was aware the FBI was doling out this cash to get Trump?