Genetics create culture

Islam in on itself isn't the problem - ar*bs and n*ggers are.

Russia has over 16 million muslim citizens (12% of its population), but they're mostly Tatars - a mongoloid people with heavy white admixture. There is no problem with terrorism or insurgency.

All of the central Asian countries (Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan) are vast-majority Muslim, but of Turkmen and Persian ethnic origin - and there are no troubles there.

It's not culture, lads - it's race (genetics) that determines how well adapted a people is for advanced society.

Other urls found in this thread:

polskieradio.pl/42/277/Artykul/1780608,Coraz-wiecej-obcokrajowcow-kupuje-w-Polsce-mieszkania
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Arabs and niggers. Here's a photo of a dead nigger because freedom.

Arabs are dum....

Oh wait, this looks better than anything Poland has ever produced.

Ive seen vid after vid of native born Russians whooping ass on Muslims that get out of line… thats why theres less problems there, Russians aren't cucked like most Western males.. and would rain holy fire down on uppity Muslims, so they bide their time. There is a similar phenomena where Muslim populations are still very low… they bide their time until they feel they are strong enough to bully the dominant culture…

retard!

polac mu, dobrze gada.
finally a countryman with sensible opinion, if only you also hated germans

Poles are the niggers of europe, just google it

>There is no problem with terrorism or insurgency.

> russians
> no problems with mudslime terrism

pick one mateusz

If it's race that determines how well adapted a people is for advanced society why is Poland such an african tier shithole?

Yeah no cunt. They fit the same mold as the rest of the world.

> look at how peaceful muslims are, the West is responsible for terrorism

Sure, they were mostly peaceful AFTER the fall of the ottoman caliphate. How do you think those regions became Islamic?

user here is right, Ruskies keep the muslims in line same as India and China.

We're on the cusp of a new Islamic Caliphate and a third wave of Islamic expansion.

Temporal solipsism is cancer

Implying this has been designed and built by sandniggers

Poland can neither built those, nor pay someone to build this :V

Caucasian Muslims Regions = BIG TROUBLE, terrorism and insurgency

Bashkirs and Tatars = no problem, really (((multiculturic))).

Seriously, I have not heard about the Tatar or Bashkir terrorists.

build by majority of white people.....their land full of oil that's the only difference.

Burgers will think you mean whites by caucasians

they could if they had plenty of oil though

Because they're not white.

On Sup Forums nobody is white enough

Chechen terrorism might have something to do with how Russia occupies Chechen land. It's as much nationalistic as it is religious.

Tatars are a large diaspora minority in Russia, Belarus and Ukraine (Crimea especially). They are peaceful and well integrated, because they're white-asian, not arab or nigger.

No literally. Hitler put Arabs and Indians above Slavs, that's how subhuman they are.

chechens are scum of the earth, google for czeczenski oboz dla uchodzcow w lninie

Hitlers changed his racial policies more often than his underwear.

>Japanese become suddenly eastaryans when they allied germany
>Slavs are subhumans
>But Bulgarians become suddenly balkan-aryans when they allied germany

>Poles are not white

And out of all people, a fucking Brit says that

>over 20% non-white in London
M E L T I N G
P O T

sl*vs are untermensch. what is next? jewish white supremacists!

Congratulations
Poland hasn´t been a place worthy living even once in history.
Of course nobody ever (beside the Krauts) were interested in Lebensraum in Poland

Culture = genetics + environment

because stalin purged them and they moved to turkey. my grandpa is tatar.

fuck this faggot shit, go here

Thats because the Russian government drops the hammer on them when they do. They learned to stop the bullshit. Ever seen Spetnaz rescue hostages?

>Russia

Sure thing pal

Whatever you say, guys

See you in Warsaw in 10 years, when your "white" countires become overrun with shitskins and batshit-crazy lefties to the point of uninhabitability

Let's hope our government doesn't close the borders for you too :>

nice argument shithead

>See you in Warsaw in 10 years,
no, we are full, they need to fuck off

>implying that utter cancer looks even remotely good
What is it with new worlders and there fascination with bright lights, concrete, and ugly skylines. Just look at how ugly that picture is... looks like something out of a dystopian novel.

Chuj ci w ryj pedale

>Implying Slavs are any better than most shitskin people
>Implying Poland isn't already an uninhabitable shithole
Go fuck yourself

>words from a cuck which's language literally has no orthographical rules

Fuck

Off

We are whiter than germans, retard.

polskieradio.pl/42/277/Artykul/1780608,Coraz-wiecej-obcokrajowcow-kupuje-w-Polsce-mieszkania

>increasing numbers of foreigners buy real estate in Poland

>at the Baltic coast, even up to 40% of apartments are being sold to foreigners

>after Ukrainians, the biggest buyers are Germans and the British

>and there are no troubles there.
Yeah, all those metro bombings, baby beheadings and shit like that is just angry white russians of the christian faith, right?

>implying that barbarians can judge who white who isn't

Also fuck chinkniggermoot and google for retarded captcha's requiring 8+ verify to pass.

Germans even look like our evil twins

Both of you have scary languages and assraped Europe several times.
No wonder the Poles are so afraid of immigrants.
When ever Foreigners came, Poland disappeared.

Fuck off, our languages are awesome

Your languages is simplifized weird slav

Genetics by themselves cannot create culture.

If a differente elite takes part of society, that has a different mindset, it will create e different culture, even if it has the same genetics and racial traits.

If military held power for a 300 years, or if the ACADEMIA held power for 300 years, their interference on the institutions that create culture, would be vastly different. Maybe race does guide behavior somehow, and maybe it affects culture, but genetics DO NOT determine culture overall.

You have to put in other words. Maybe race limits the potential of how advanced the culture can be, or how sophisticated the culture can be. That I can believe.

>Russian
>calling anyone else barbarian

That's not really true though. Culture is what influenced Islam in different regions. Look at Indonesia, until Saudi money started finding mosques Islamists were pretty rare there. That's because their Islam is influenced by local customs. Same goes for all the -stans and Turkey as well.

Started funding*

Arabs were civilized before Europeans.
Euros looted Arab libraries before they had any written canonical works.

>Russia has over 16 million muslim citizens (12% of its population), but they're mostly Tatars - a mongoloid people with heavy white admixture. There is no problem with terrorism or insurgency.
lmao Russia has one of the worst terrorism problems outside the actual Muslim world, they have bombings and hostage crises with 100s of deaths on the reg

Their terrorism is linked to Caucasian separatists though, like Chechens. It's not exactly the same.

Is that why Chechens are fighting in every fucking conflict that somehow involves Sunni Islamists ?
The Problem with Chechen is not their nationalism it is their recent adherence to Wahabism.

>a mongoloid people with heavy white admixture.
This is slightly misleading and should read heavy Caucasian admixture because not all Caucasians are white. Whiteness is simply a mutation of the MC1R gene which allows for synthesis of vitamin D.

Of course it's the Caucasians, but saying "[t]here is no problem with terrorism and insurgency" in Russia, like the OP does, is fucking idiotic.

How about Circassians, they don't seem to be causing much trouble.

He's right you know

Arabs looted classical antiquity what's your point.

>Low qualified workers
>Won't French
>Alcoholic
>Violents and aggressives
>Shout obsenities at women when drunks

Guess who I'm talking about

Arabs copied the works of the Greeks, wrote their own, and built libraries.
Book culture, especially seminal Greek texts, were transmitted to Europe from Arab hands.

But user Poles are the reason London is more than 20% non-white.

Sad but true. Culture comes fr the people. People are a mixture of DNA and environmental influence. It's funny that the left is so quick to accuse the right of being anti science when this is so blatant. They want to believe that every human is a blank slate, capable of anything with the right laws and policies in place. Meanwhile white Americans have been playing with an institutionalized handicap. If we weren't so busy pandering to kangz and feminists the last 50 years we could be MUCH further along in our technological advancement. I wonder who has been pulling the strings to hold us back??? Rhymes with lose.

Which Arabs?

No they weren't, the texts were well known in the byzantine empire of Eastern Europe. Eat a pig dick Muhammad.

>steal everything from an actual civilization
>claim credit
>collapse immediately afterwards

I could transcribe The Brothers Karamazov, but that wouldn't make me Doestovsky, now would it?

c. 80% of your adult IQ is heritable and 70% of your personality. The distribution of personalities is radically different depending on where in the world you are. Even the type of personality that societies consider pathological are very different around the world. The average Japanese personality is considered abnormal in Nigeria. And vice versa.

You really have no idea what you are talking about. Genetics and culture are inseparable. We are biological creatures and our behaviours and possibilities are bounded by our biology. This fact is inescapable and yet you have chosen to ignore it.

Huehuehueheue.

I also claim this

There is no true civilization until a population self-eugenicizes

In tropical regions, this is slower, but still occuring, given enough time even abos would have got ten to europe tier

This is true. I knew this as a child, I asked my mom that if I needed Christianity to be moral, then why are the Japs of today more moral than US? Why are the Mexican christians such savages, and low life scum. She didn't have an answer for me, and threw a bible at me. I eventually found the truth, and now IQ and Genetics and how they influence morality are accepted over christianity for the majority of white men here.

They were transmitted by Greeks, who still existed and who still maintained their own empire until 1453. They then fled to Italy and kickstarted the Renaissance. The Arabs destroyed an enormous amount of classical culture and learning because they were and are cousin fucking iconoclasts.

You're not very clever are you?

Or maybe because it's the geographical accessibility.
Remember few centuries ago they raped and killed across entire continent. You are lucky other \wise I would had been replying to mongolian supermasicst from your location.

Anyone got statistics on % of terror attacks by Muslims compared to the amount of Muslims in general?

According to National Geographic interview on president Putin, he said people of russia are bound to the motherland, no matter the religion. Russian muslims actually have assimilated during its thousand year history and unlike the west, the muslims are bound to the obligation of the state and country which made them patriotic citizens of russia. Save to say that russian muslims are actually better than shitskin muslims who are imported to the west on a daily basis, which these shitskin muslims are difficult to assimilate and function inside a western society simply because they have no bondage or obligation to the country that they have migrated in.
Its a matter of culture like what OP said and russia is different that it manages to at least control the behaviour of muslims through nationalism and love of the country.

Most Isis foreign fighters are Chechen, central Asians and non-Arabs/niggers. Explain that?

> Russia has no problem with terrorism

t. someone who knows nothing about chechnya

chechnya is more about separatism than religion

>BRITISH
>GERMAN

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

your fucking nationality cucked you

there are so many dirty Polish gangsters here that flee because they are criminals in Poland, they just get money, get new identities and go back to Poland you mongoloids

they aren't "British" and I assume is the same for the "German" consensus too

>t. 80% of town is Polish
you really do act like niggers

London was blitzed into nothing, look at it now. It was pretty great before you showed up. You have never built anything.

yep, no problems with tatars, I believe that imams in their mosques are mostly work for FSB. The central bank head Nabiullina is a tatar and either muslim or muslim atheist. Fully integrated in the society, no prejudices neither against them nor vice versa.
North caucaus is a hell hole. Closed clannish society. Though it looks like their youngsters can't resist the sins and joys of big non-islamic cities and are getting spoiled and willing to assimilate.

Russian muzzies are just as easy to indoctrinate as others. The important thing in the development of terrorists is not that, but (((support))) and tolerance for their behavior from the political establishment of a country. Without those two things a terrorist group can never rise to prominence, not amongst Arabs or niggers even.

Says the turk.

>Islam in on itself isn't the problem - ar*bs and n*ggers are.

Islam is, because it's a genetic doctrine. It orders arabs to commit jihad: kill all non-arab men and rape all women they encouncter. Also incest on a mass scale dropping their average IQ by a whopping 15 points over 10 generations.

So when whites employed blacks to build everything, whites get credit. When Arabs employ whites to build everything, Arabs dont?
Nice log8c

Nice argument