ONE DAY

twitter.com/InderjitRupal/status/533692032137453568

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SCATSAT-1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Five_Ks#Kirpan
youtube.com/watch?v=Rj_RMs5ajsw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artur_Avila
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good for him. I believe he more correctly wants to become an aerospace engineer. Good luck little bro, we'll smart young people of color to replace our old racist white male scientists

Yes. Send them all to outer space.

they are now breeding space jihadis, when are you white people going to breed white space cowboys?

maybe one day he will create the SCATSAT-2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SCATSAT-1

>rupal
I thought he she was a drag queen

Indians are smart yo! Good for them.

Name me a brown geniuses again. annnnnd go!!!!!!

Cool rocket Mohammed. Want to fly it directly into the White House?

Dude he is a sikh. There is a difference

>There is a difference
You mean the turban.

POOPERPOWER

Kids already way smarter than that retard who took a clock apart and made it look like a bomb and then got showered by praise from the tech industry and Obama

All these idiots thinking he's a muslim when he's actually a sikh

can't wait for dat nuclear warhead armed icbm heading to israel / germany / sweden. make pappi proud kiddo.

Sikhs carry a knife with them wherever they go, the purpose of which is literally to be ready to kill muslims any time, any where.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Five_Ks#Kirpan

POO powered starships.

They still shit on the streets, an Indian lad told me that sikhs are are just fucking annoying clowns.

Did they died?

I thought he was holding a dragon dildo.

Gay.

Good luck young sihk-bro, make your dad proud.

The second guy got some severe brain damage at least.

Most likely, it looks like rigor mortis kicked in really fast on that guy.

Sikhs are responsible for a lot of muzzie tier shit, like that bombing of an Air india flight from Toronto.

I'd pay at least like $50 to see this queer get smacked around

>like that bombing of an Air india flight
>Air india flight
>india

yeah but they tend to target specific groups as opposed to targeting whites.

That little faggot is trying to kill us all.

No more street shitting for Apu

youtube.com/watch?v=Rj_RMs5ajsw

The kid's head looks like it's ready to launch any time now

>that Mexican poster in each and every Indian thread

Looks like somebody got BROWNED

wow I thought he intentionally ducked under the truck and killed himself at first, but he was just shitting and fell. lol.

C L O C K
L
O
C
K

>Proud father supports his son's dream of being a space scientist
That's kind of heartwarming actually

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artur_Avila
but he is brazillian, br shitskins are semi white when educated enough

that's not rigor mortis, paco. that's the fencing response when the brain receives trauma, similar to when someone is knocked out

Srinivassa Ramanujan was a very smart pooinloo. But his countryman don't take the poo to the loo, so he contracted an amoeba disease and died young

he has a bright future ahead of him
>pic related , the palestinian space agency launching its saturnian survey probe mission

>palestinian space agency

>jew
GAS

>cool rocket ahmud, wanna bring it over to the Reichskanzlei?

Do you know what I see? I see the homes of scientists, doctors, lawyers, teachers...

space terror

it was surely a huge work to download that rocket toy 3d model from thingyverse

>shitskinbro doing God's work
Thank you, Apu.

>watching the webm
>oh wow so damn close, this guy knows how to...
BESTGORE.COM WATERMARK SLIDES---
>disgonbgud

not many know how many decades ahead palestinian science is from the rest of the world because all knowledge of it is suppressed by the zionist regime . they pioneered stellar space travel and even mastered metallic-hydrogen fueled man-sized SSTOs which allowed them to explore every corner of the solar system , it is common for the jealous and intimidated zionist regime to shoot down their scientific missions with primitive solid booster rockets.

another suppressed fact is that palestinians mastered unified field theory and invented personal teleportation in 2000, the detonation energy released in these teleportations killed many israelis as the palestinians couldnt comprehend how primitive zionist material science and genetic engineering were that they couldnt withstand the energy release of a teleportation.

always a fucking leaf.
I believe we can hate anything without the fact of beign fucked by that.

I just love to piss the off man.

SCAT-SAT

>But his countryman don't take the poo to the loo, so he contracted an amoeba disease and died young

>be genius
>die of poo
>?