Waht

waht

rt.com/viral/393965-anonymous-nasa-discover-aliens/

Other urls found in this thread:

video.foxnews.com/v/5482009680001/?#sp=show-clips
thesun.co.uk/news/3878980/anonymous-nasa-alien-life-evidence-video/
cnbc.com/2017/06/20/nasa-kepler-telescope-reveals-10-new-earth-like-planets-which-could-sustain-life.html
youtu.be/ZSqPiR2EK2s
youtu.be/xn_l2yS6H2o
youtube.com/watch?v=iQxzWpy7PKg
youtube.com/watch?v=xZPDhPeQnRY
youtu.be/AhkMP7a0vgE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Please be true, i know this isnt /x but friendly aliens would be the best thing that could happen right now.

ayyylmao

hopefully God is sending them to kill us all

it's on drudge too

>yfw it's revealed that they were always living amongst us and in fact they all reside in a single country as humans

>(((Anonymous)))
>(((NASA)))

relax guys, its bacteria

They'd do anything to distract from Trumps success. Wait for it, it they announce that they found aliens Wikileaks will reveal that Ill Bill Clinton already raped them

Obvious distraction. JUST THINK: WHAT ARE THEY TRYING TO SLIDE?

>nasa announces it
>they say are projected to reach earth on Sept 23 2017

>evidence of alien life
>more microbes and shit on mars surface

Literally nothing.

video.foxnews.com/v/5482009680001/?#sp=show-clips

Interdimensional vampire pedophile bacteria you mean

Fucking globalist

I hope the Alien will choose me for a trip to their planet.

>you will never ayylmao post on the press conference stream

THIS!!!!!
I bet is another fuss about a fuckin mono cell bacteria

so far it's hit drudge,rt, and the sun

also The Independent and Buzzfeed

Please let the aliens be blonde haired Nordics and when they come back they genocide every non-white on the planet.

They will grant us Lebensraum!!!!!!!

>friendly aliens
If we find intelligent life they will kill us before we can

Evidence of alien life = we studied this one rock and determined there's an even greater chance life came from a meteorite than we thought previously. Thank you.

But Space isn't real and Kabbalist organizations like NASA/Free Masons/LHC/ESA/UN use it to keep a tight grip on the planet and to control geopolitical/national human rhythms.

If any and or all of these groups came together tomorrow and said ayy lmaos and UFOs were real everyone would believe and fall mercilessly to the group demands.

Don't act like (((((they))))) aren't planning on it either.

cnbc.com/2017/06/20/nasa-kepler-telescope-reveals-10-new-earth-like-planets-which-could-sustain-life.html

Massive control can emerge as mafia-like forced one world government rises.

Don't fall for (((their))) traps and the slave class of Masons/Muslims that fuel the need for power.

This

>daily reminder the Vatican has a powerful telescope in Arizona named project lucifer

>tfw your 1/4 Swedish ancestry might actually be worth something...

Jesus fucking christ this is big, really fucking big.
I FOUND ALIEN LIFE.
Last night I was partying and I saw an alien.
Pic motherfucking related

most likely an announcement of detecting oxygen in the atmosphere of one of the newly discovered keplar planets, its not 100% proof, but its a solid contender

Aliens dont exist its just a jewish media scam to make people have no faith in god.

Yup more than yours Nanook

NASA is known to hype relatively mediocre stuff in an effort to stay relevant. It's probably just they found x planets in the habitable zone and think they could have life, or something.

On the one in a million chance it's actual aliens, it'd be the best thing to happen to humanity, and would end up unifying humanity under some banner or another relatively quickly. You'd still have terrorists screaming Jihad. Just no one would care anymore because fucking aliens, and needing to actually figure out that that stuff on star trek people have dreamed about the last 50 years.

They will have scanning tech that will find all left leaning scum and low iq subhumans and instantly vaporize their brains. World would basically be fixed at that point, just gotta pick up some of the pieces.

>they all reside in a single country as humans

The finns?

not necessarily, there's nothing to say its intelligent life, might be plant life, might be a civ equal to or primitive to our own, aliens are not necessarily going to be Independence say tier civilization rapists.

aliens are fallen angels

That shit will replicate and make a blob! The blob will kill everyone!

Name ONE thing Anonymous ever predicted true

What are they sliding? Did we stumble on something? Don't get excited for aliens because every "release" ever has been a total sham.

Funny because all I've seen is that most people here think NASA are completely full of shit and always has been. For good reason.

Did it ask you to make it pannekoeken? They ARE the best pancakes in the universe, my man.

Trump needs to build a dyson sphere around our solar system to keep them out

Who is this "Anonymous?" Also does he ever forgive or forget?

They predicted OP was a fag.

Project Blue Beam

it's probably nasa themselves or some black budget faggots leaking it under the anonymoose flag to further test public reaction

If they're black, we're doomed.

more info on pic? is this assumed to be a cluster of meteors or an armada of some kind? looks organized, a cluster of projectiles to wreck everything before the main ships/invasion force get here

Bet would be North Korea.

Maybe that's why they're so secretive and the communist poverty is all a front.

Could also explain why they're all so fucking short.

I have no idea if they forgive and forget but I do know they're regional.

Sorry to disappoint. The articles quote a youtube Anonymous larper who spams emoticon in his comments.

No joke

Stop spreading globalist lies.

here's a good quick rundown

youtu.be/ZSqPiR2EK2s

if you want a more indepth video watch this instead

youtu.be/xn_l2yS6H2o

>not realizing that angels are primitive kikes interpretation of beings they couldn't comprehend, i.e. aliens
>thinking like a primitive jew
>reading ancient jew stories and taking it literally ever

Would be the greatest thing. Finally we get to kill other stuff instead of Sand nogs.

youtube.com/watch?v=iQxzWpy7PKg

This is from a rocket that spiraled out of control. Blue hue is from recombining of hydroxyl radicals in the atmosphere.

Watch this my dudes

youtube.com/watch?v=xZPDhPeQnRY

>tfw NASA releases their archived satellite imagery proving that burgers actually do need a wall because of illegal aliens crossing the border in mass...
>tfw feels good man.

cool thanks, i've seen the infrared pic but its source is hard to track

(((Aliens)))

Smoke and mirrors Jewish trickery...just like Jesus and his retarded (((miracles))). New Age faggotry.

Aliens are real. Period.

>Aliens
>Black

They're similar to humans.

>might be a civ equal to or primitive to our own

No, if they're intelligent they will be millions of years more developed than us, simply because we've just started - and the odds of finding another race within our 100-1000 year tech frame would be non existent. They could be from millions to billions of years more advanced.. There is no way they would 'contact' us, as there would the point be for them (like there is no point for us to "contact" an ant hill, or talk to a fish).

I've been getting that commercial all morning.

just in case.

anyway, they are illegal aliens or what?

if you want more info on the infrared image watch this

youtu.be/AhkMP7a0vgE

>as there would the point be for them

as there would be no point in it for them*

>RT

W-What if Russians was the ayy lmaos all the time? Does it explain their hacking skills?

>Russia Today
>anonymous source
Finally, we will have undeniable concrete evidence.

I FOUND THE ORIGINAL ALIEN. SCREENSHOT BEFORE ITS DELETED

And? It's creates an illusion of something alien.

:^)

I bet they're the roaches or the gooks

These are bullshit.

bullshit in what way? Please elaborate.

What if ayylmao is alien for: fuck off we're full

some user knocked it up in mspaint, there's your info

Correctum.

Fugg shud it of:DD

>Alien exsitence will be announced during Trump presidency

if you are reading RT you are literally a trash human, Putin supporter or a fucking American... oh, wait

>if they're intelligent they will be millions of years more developed than us
why is this the assumption? is it completely out of the realm of possibility that there are civs out there at every level of development?

maybe they are like us in that, we have had several iterations of "civilization"

also NASAs "proof" is most likely trace gases that have been detected in atmosphere

looks like plaster

inb4 they are district 9 tier aliens that are quarantined in africa so they don't shit up the rest of the planet

inb4 libtard women start mating with them demanding they have a right to hunt and eat white males because its their culture

>similar to humans
because of parallel evolution or are we an uplift species of theirs?

Jaime Maussan is a liar and a joke, but Nazca lines are very real, they were runaways for Aliens.

Its fake you dumb shit

How can white men even compete?

>They could be from millions to billions of years more advanced.
Debatable. It very well be that reaching our level of tech is entirely dependent on the fusion cycle of stars (the birth and death of stars results in the fusion of heavier elements). If a specific element is necessary for technological advancement then a civilizations advancement would be locked to the type of supernova that resulted in the dust cloud from which their solar system was created. Combine this with evolution itself and the very real possibility that it progresses at a predicable rate on any planet roughly the same as ours, and you'll understand why their could very well be roughly equivalent to us...

Millions of years more advanced might be realistic, but billions is absurd. The universe itself was a far, far different place a couple billion years ago...

News sources aside, if you believe Russia is a bigger threat to the West than the EU, you are not paying attention.

Half of Europe will be a Sunni Islamic caliphate by 2050.

TODAY Muhammad is the #1 baby boy name in LONDON.

there are 84 Shari'a courts in UK.

Russia has a tiny economy compared to USA, the days of the cold war are over, Russia can not fight America in a long war,

IN FACT, IF RUSSIA IS SO BAD, WHY DID OBAMA AND HILLARY SELL PUTIN 20% OF ALL FUTURE URAINUM PRODUCTION THAT CAN BE USED TO BUILD WMD AND IS VERY VERY RARE IN THE WORLD????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

SPACEKIKES

we "contact" ants and fish all the time - ALL the time! usually for recreation, harvesting food, or pest control - there's no reason whatsoever to believe a species with a million or billion year headstart would necessarily ignore us altogether simply by virtue of being profoundly advanced. We lose our shit every time some intern discovers a previously uncatalogued tree frog or some weird bird. Curiosity is all that's required, friend.

What even is "Anonymous" these days? Didn't the first "hacker" group (not just retards standing in front of Scientology buildings) calling themselves that get arrested?

>more microbes
you mean

>more molecules that might be indicative of possible alien bacteria existing millions of years ago

lol anonymous are just larpers who are a legit fake "hacking group"

The announcement of aliens is the only thing that can bring world peace.

There will always be war, so we need aliens to put the focus on instead of killing each other.

Literally the only thing to stop the world killing eachother are aliens.

Would the stock market crash?

>people think these lines have to be made by aliens... cos humans can't move rocks...