So, why did you guys vote for Trump again? Was it because you were uneducated, needed to compensate for small anatomy...

So, why did you guys vote for Trump again? Was it because you were uneducated, needed to compensate for small anatomy, etc.?

i HAVE A HUGE PENIS

>needed to compensate for small anatomy
and here i was thinking we hid it well

Our government is shit and run by masons.

Just to anger you, and everyone like you. I'd say with all the salt you post daily, it was a success.

>(((United Nations)))
checks out.

This, and also because he's still better then Shillary.

fuck glumpf and fuck white people

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 500 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

Because I fucking hate liberals. No matter how bad it gets, no matter what happens, it was worth it.

Before Marvel decided to become super politicized.

u r a paki fagit

I voted for Trump, not for honour, but for (((you)))

Actually no one voted for him, the Russians hacked the voting machines.

Why do libtards keep using the frog girl from hero academia for their memes?

Youre trying too hard OP.

It's one group of people trying to co-opt anime to le epic troll you.

Of this list, only economists and scientists are useful a-priori indicators. Economists love trump: see the stock market. Thus, this is false. For scientists, see terence tao's (((proof))) that trump is a bad choice. They did not have rational reasons for their choice, au contraire their reasons were explicitly anti-rational. Moreover, many scientists voted for trump. Thus, this point is also moot.
Checkmate.

((("scientist")))
((("economist")))
(((civil rights leader)))
(((journalist)))

shitposting with frog triggers me

STOP USING MY FROGFU FOR YOUR STUPID LIBERAL MEME SHIT YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS I'M GOING TO FUCKING PURGE YOU ALL WHEN THE DAY COMES YOU FUCKING RETARDED PIECES OF SHIT I FUCKING HATEYOU ALL GOD FUCKING DAMMIT FUCKING NIGGER FAGGOTS

he's stopping the third world invasion/south africa style revolution obama had planned.

Not to be nitpicky, but what does it matter what Hollywood (((actors))) and (((journos))) think about politics? Their opinions are about as educated as you are. Foreign leaders should also stop interjecting in other countries' business. The only people who even slightly matter on that list are scientists, but even then most of these people are just normie memes pushing for the idea that gender is a spectrum.

Ultimately, this is a slide thread. Consider yourself sage'd.

>Hollywood actor.

Top KEK of the century.

>paid actors
>paid "news" stations
>paid

Dave chapelle and tim allen will tell you all about how democrats weaponized hollywood , MSM, and social media. Even democrats know it theyre just in hard core denial because they are mentallu ustable. They voted for a black hilter for fuck sake.

>Obama tried to create a national gun registry in order to confiscate them and then claiming it was "for the children"
>obama violated 4th amendment and spied on US citizens and censored free speech.
>obama claimed he wanted to create a private army what worked above the law and have equal funding to the us military.
>Obama started a race war and literally said that "black people are superior and white people are the enemy". Literally said those words.
>supports islam

Hitler also did all these things.

No, its cause I hate you and all the people you mentioned.

Why do I hate you? Cause you hated me first.

where are these shit versions of froppy coming from?

>Hollywood actor, civil rights leaders and journalist
And you still wonder how Hillary lost?

If maybe next time dems could concentrate on getting the woman, black, gay, muslim, hispanic, trans, abortion, open border, climate change and fag bathroom vote.. They could win!

s a g e
a g e s
g e s a
e s a g

The aussie vote, we never saw it coming. Like those emus that took over your family farm in the heat of the night.

>muh liberal scientists