How is this tolerated in a civilized society?

How is this tolerated in a civilized society?

Women shouldn't be working

Because to feminists, this picture is what a liberated woman looks like. Feminism isn't feminine at all, all feminism has been able to offer women is the chance to be able to act more like men.

it's not but the picture is about american society so I don't see a problem

fpbp

Most women can't afford to stay home any longer. The feminists ruined everything. We have a broke trashy degenerate society now a d our children are being sent to baby jails where they grow in playpen/cages

We must revoke the right for women to vote until we can fix western society.

Women best serve societies at home raising children. Career women are destroying our children

faspbp

Wouldn't be a problem if women weren't in the labor force.

>mistaking a cartoon for reality

don't do this btw

America sucks, I hope it's nuked.

>paid maternity leave

anyone else think this is one of the stupidest concepts of recent times? If you choose to have a fucking baby then you leave, you're not going to be working so why should you be entitled to be paid? Why didn't you save money and/or have a husband to provide for you? Along with the constant drive to make businesses employ 50% women, it's no wonder why they're all moving to the third-world.

unironically kill yourselves, you niggers

Fucking straw man.

lol hurt from hearing the truth that middle class white women belong in the kitchen?

Do you even have a fucking job?

You wouldn't be able to afford internet in a society with over 50% of its workforce being unemployed

Women are 45% of the workforce in the USA and will slowly decline over the coming decades. Lol we are not Europe and yes I have a job and I'm still in my teens. Are you even fertile anymore?

Because we already have that.

It's called welfare and it means that shitskins outbreed whites because the government pays for everything when you are broke. They shit out nine kids for free while whites only have one or two because each one costs $30,000 after medical costs and lost wages.

Kind of agree, but i'd rather they either give the same financial gains to men / families, or make a clear line for how much money and time you can get.

At my place of work a women who is 8 months pregnant just got a big promotion, almost double her wage, and has only now (as of friday) left work for an entire year.

when does this ever happen?

stop hiding behind your meme flag shlomo

And middle class white women stagnate wages. Cause they need muh benefits!!! Nah not even your not getting shit deal with it, if society as whole were to GRANT you these benefits who's to say we don't end up like Europe with a foot in the grave?

fpbp.

Black birth rate in US 2016 1.9 white birth rate in US 2016 1.9 Asian birth rate in US 2016 1.5 Hispanic/multiracial birth rate in US 2016 2.1, stop exaggerating it makes you seem irrational.

>I am stronk independynt womyn! I work hard just like man and make money just like man! I don't need no man because I am independent empowered feminist woman!

>You want me to work after I give birth to child? WTF? You should pay me while I don't work at all! I am strong independent woman and just like a man!

Because of feminism pushing women out to work instead of being home taking care of the children.

>boomers and rich fags together with big business cripple economy for extra shekels
>One-provider-family can't be afforded unless you want to leave in a nigger-tier household
>No place to leave their children under care because "it would be communism"
> "Le glorious jahbgivers" not giving a fuck about demographics, again, because of muh shekels
>GEE, WHY WOMEN DON'T STAY AT HOME, IT MUST BE FEMINISTS AND JEWS!

In Sup Forums fantasy land.

Middle class white women starting with the baby boomers entered the work force en masse stagnating wages cause they need benefits. Rich fags/(((some boomers))) pushed for women's rights to expand their tax base and lower birth rates so in the future they can import cheap labor. But it's (((capitalisms))) fault. Get of the 19th/early 20th century your "workers revolution" if you could even call it that now isn't going to happen

turns out when you double the workforce, wages halve and now you need two people to work to sustain a household when before you only needed one

but of course you're way too retarded to understand something as simple as that because you're unironically communist

kill yourself

I mostly agree with you, but the idea that you can't raise a kid on a single income is a myth and a toxic one. The only reason people think they can't afford kids is because they think they should be eating out at restaurants, drinking at bars, going to football games, and generally living like they're still unmarried bachelors and bachelorettes. And more likely than not, paying for childcare to look after them while you work to pay for all that.

If your lifestyle doesn't change when you have kids, then yes, they're very expensive. Ultimately you're not paying for the kids, you're paying to pretend they don't exist.

/thread

Don't be a wage cuck. Problem solved.
Be an independent contractor (1099). Sales job or own a small business.

>being this much of an economic illiterate

It's not tolerated dear burger. Only in murica

i think you should wear the burka for a while and take a dick in your ass for a change to see how pleasant is a woman's life

ikr why do we tolerate women in the workplace?

lol you guys in Europe are actuallu the only place with maternity benefits and you have the lowest birth rate in the world and most of those benefits go to foreigners who are scheming you.

fpbp

well i think you should revoke your rights first see how would that go. start from right to breath you are using too much air

lol major butt hurt detected. Hurts to know middle class white women belong in the kitchen Doesn't it.

fpbp

women are the ones who wants jobs that do this

Because that is exactly what it's like.

women seem to need alot of help.........i thought they were better and beat men at everything.

Feminists created this.

Fpbp

i agree, who let this woman have a job?

You want money you have to work.

Women entering the work force is what drove wages down and caused this garbage.

My fetishes are none of your business man. At least I have a choice unlike your nation

Unironically this.

It would solve so many problems if women just stopped working. We would never have to hear about the gender pay gap, or self-censor ourselves around our co-workers, or debate about maternity leave, because none of that would be relevant.

They wouldn't be unemployed they'd be employed raising white children.

Why did she get pregnant? Did she expect everyone to stop doing their things and just pay her for not doing her job for like 2 years? Why is she so egoistic? It's immoral to demand your employer rip off his customers so that he could pay for your pregnancy leave