The White Race™

The White Race™

..is a Meme

oh sweetie, you need actual content to on your hook to actually bait anyone :)

Explain

Weak bait.
Saged.

it's a social construct with no basis in reality meant to exalt Europeans as noble and illustrious and it needs to go in the dustbin of history.

To be honest he is kind of true.
You can't compare germanic people, slavs, anglos, nordic, mediterrean etc.
Phrases such as "white people" or "black people" are social constructs.

What makes you think the concept of white race exalts anyone?

>EU flag

of course

We know.

What do you think it's simply a descriptor of a discrete racial group?

I believe it's a descriptor of a cultural group. Poles are white but can hardly claim to be superior. Russians are also white but I never hear them calling themselves superior. The concept includes a lot if people like Serbs which are known for cruelty. So I don't think it's exalting at all.

It is a reality

its a leaf

>Poles are white but can hardly claim to be superior. Russians are also white but I never hear them calling themselves superior.

why dont you take your roachfag ass over to one of those countries and see for yourself?

Nordic and germanic are the same, except finns.

Do I need to see everything in the world?
Is it true or not that's what I care about.
And I haven't heard poles, Russians etc. calling themselves master race anywhere.

Yes, every concept is meme according to its original meaning of this world dumb nigger.

>western civilization is a meme

No

it's not a reality, it's a Meme, which I think your spartan image illustrates perfectly. See all those seperate dots? Those are discrete ethnic groups which have come to be referred to as "white", a nomenclature that has zero basis in reality given the first and formost requirement would be that those people be coloured white, which of course they aren't. The other implications being they are noble and even perhaps not of this planet. Seriously deluded would be a more accurate description of your imaginary social grouping.

you can fuck off to

>Those are discrete ethnic groups which have come to be referred to as "white", a nomenclature that has zero basis in reality given the first and formost requirement would be that those people be coloured white, which of course they aren't.
Yeah they're called europid caucasian.

would you live in a majority black area?

which have spent the last several millenia trying to kill each other, you race supremecists are all fucking insane, the biggest threat to the White Race™ is the White fucking Race

Why are you using an European flag negroid? Of course there are wars between races like there was a Sino-Japanese war and the countless tribal conflicts that exist to this day in Africa but all this is fixed by births. When you import non-europeans you forever destroy our ability to regain numbers. Day of the rope for you soon.

Are you threatening to kill me?

I prefer the term gassing.

this is what a gobshite backpedaling looks like

Irish, Scots and Welsh are the only true white people. Everyone else is tainted.

lmfao

The last time you had your own sovereignty you lived in tribes, now stop wagging your tail.