/MEX/

Alright, mis peludos hermanos, It's high time we discuss what the fuck is going on. We have elections literally in a year and perhaps things might be about to change.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vh8m4lnK3rU
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

mexicans have to go back, Paco

sage

youtu.be/vh8m4lnK3rU

Cringe.

He wants to talk about your countries politics and you want to Sage? You are truly an example of why people hate mexicans. At least OP wants to open a discussion. Kys faggot

keep invading the US so I can keep calling them 50% faces.

Mexico is going to turn into a "Syria" of sorts. War Rigs are eventually going to be used/made.

Obama was Air-dropping Weapons/Supplies to not just Terrorists/"Moderates" in Syria, but also to Cartels in Mexico. Fast & Furious was just a test to see if weapons were going to where they should be.

Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Mexico
Peacefulness

Hey Frank, you finally watched something besides the Truman show.

I fucking miss living in guadalajara. I could leave the door open/unlocked for days and nothing bad would happen. Also ISP was fucking awesome. My neighborhood was the shit.

[Operation: Fast & Furious]

Obama admin gave weapons to Cartels, which then put some of them into the Black Market & later ended up in Terrorist hands.

Get your fucking shit together fags

I just assumed that cartels ran the government. is that not true?

in most of the north states, yes.
the rest is just a group of corrupt polliticians that happen to be asociated with narcos

Small town?

third biggest city, actually.

Goddamn man go kill yourself. I know next to nothing about Mexican politics and this thread's a good chance to learn more about what the fuck is going on south of us.
Or would you prefer another BLACKED thread?
How about a "why do X do X?" thread? Or a "are x white?" thread? Or a thread that's just a picture of a black guy with the word "BASED" spammed repeatedly? Maybe you'd rather join any one of the random "x hate" threads on any given race or topic?
Or maybe we can talk about the politics of your country and Americans can learn a thing or two. If you're okay with that, that is.

People doesn't usually left doors open in big cities.

Bump for discussion.

what place/town is considered to be most dangerous in Mexico?
Where in Mexico is the highest concentration of whites?

how safe is mazaclan? I might go there on vacation, but I need tips as to what to look for so I don't get mugged/kidnapped, that sort of stuff

Jurarez maybe

Districto federal I would think, could be wrong

Mexico is a barbaric nation. John Kenneth Turner described in detail in his journalistically impeccable book how over 100 years ago the situation was a reign of terror for profit.

Fast forward to today and, keeping the forms of technological advance and social tags, it is the same. A small elite in cahoots with the overlords lives like kings, then a bigger middle class serving the elite gets by decently, and then the majority is surviving with the crumbles falling from the table, dodging bullets, and a blink away from oblivion.

It is a very rich soil founded, unfortunately, by the merging of a savage, warmongering empire and a band of lazy, backward brutes.