Ameri/pol/ - Write to your Congressman edition

Lads I have found a way that we may be able to remove the Immigration Act of 1965.

To do this we would need to write to our Senators and House of Representatives in order for them to get the picture. Of course this would only work when your Senator and Representatives are Republicans and some decent Democrats. The RAISE Act isn't enough and we need to hammer to our Congressmen that immigration needs to end. I decided to write a template that can be used to help us but you would have to add and or remove whatever you feel necessary.

The template is in here: pastebin.com/LdnnEzAg

If you want to find who represents you then just use (((Google))).

Bump

Read your template. Sounds ok to me.
Have a bump.

How do we know which ones (RINO or Dems) we need to put a SOROS email as return address just to get their attention?

(((Emmanuel Celler)))

Even if you get rid of the Act, (((they))) are still deeply embedded into the power structures of your government and will just come up with a new one.

At this point I just want people to write to their Congressman. Right now we should just hammer home to each person and over time we should be able to find who would be most capable of making this happen.

expecting cringe

instead it was sensible and well written

this is Sup Forums, right?

That doesn't mean we can't try. There are some good Congressmen in Washington.

This is too serious for autism.

Have a bump if it wasn't for the fact that I live in a democratic spic hell hole I would write my congress man. But he's a spic so it would never work.

Bump

Both of your Senators and your representative aren't any good? What state?

Self bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

Great template. Reading it and making minor changes to personalize it before I send it out.

Bump