Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5dqn9Hwf-H0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRlatDWqh0o
archive.is/KzQ67
google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2010/feb/25/muammar-gaddafi-libya
youtube.com/watch?v=wHmhf_wrcrM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because of money.
Witch makes the American leadership (at that time) cunt's in my books.

Should all be hanged.

They dropped the petrodollar. Assad did too

Bush and Obama were basically the same president. Any American who tries to justify Bush's presidency on here is retarded.

Proof?

and trump looks set to follow the same policies. fuck the kikes for ruining this country.

They both wanted their own gold-based coins.
In Libya's case I'm fairly certain they wanted to stop trading oil in dollars and use that coin instead.

For standing up to the zog

Also important to realise is that Israel gets millions of dollars every year through AIPAC and some sort of treaty they've got with the United Bitches of America, and if the value of the petrodollar tanks, so does Israel's income.

They pretended it was because muh weapons of mass distraction & huh humans rights for teh peoples who, would definitely totally embrace western style democracy & muh freedoms as soon as bad dictator men is gone, not quite understanding the shitshow hornets nest of islamic retardation that they were kicking over.

Exhibit 1
>Sentenced to death in Iraqi court.
Exhibit 2
>Ripped to shreds by sandniggers.
Exhibit 3
>'murica

They were not useful anymore.

They were both assholes who fucked up the continent they lived on.

youtube.com/watch?v=5dqn9Hwf-H0

Wanted to sell oil not in American dollars

key why would they want that? They were already making mad cash by selling oil in US dollars

I know right... The Apartheid would have gone on indefinitely if not for Momar... and who would have slaughtered th Chechans if not for Saddam...
>Continent

oil

Shekels

It's no secret that Qaddafi wanted to build an African Union spearheaded by Libya.
To do that, he would need a strong and independent Libya, freed from the shackles of the international banking elite.
He basically wanted to pull a Hitler, but couldn't do it in time.
Note how Libya as a nation is just as fucked today as it was right after they killed Qaddafi.
Payback for trying to reich the kikes.

Apartheid ended for no other reason than the South African whites chose to do so in the referendum.
Don't create alternative history.

Rothschild did it.

For access and control of their nations and oil. Those two guys weren't good guys but that's the reason the US did it. It had nothing to do with morality or justice.

They also lost every war they fought except when bombing their own people.

so Israel told the US to fuck him up

because its (((america)))

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRlatDWqh0o

our insatiable bloodlust for killing brown people made us do it

Bush took out Saddam
Obama took out Gaddafi
Will Trump take out Assad or Kim?

I guess nonbinary faggots don't understand sarcasm

Kimye boobaye

>Inb4 Theresa May

Well you know Obama hates the Jews so he didn't do it for Israel,
and we all know who owns the Bush family

let's see if you can figure out which multi billionaires are in charge

Petrodollars, goyim.
Saddam trying to control gulf states led saudi to depose him and Gaddafi changing to gold standard instead of petrodollars. They got whacked. Lets hope the same thing will not happen to Assad.

Ordered by the Bank of International Settlements as both these men wanted to liberate their people from the monetary slavery we all live in.

How could Saddam sell oil in Euros when he was prohibited from selling oil period? That was what the whole "food for oil" thing was about which Coffee user's crooked son was making a fortune off of.

All I know is this...

Ya there was some retired general who admitted (at least for Iraq) that it was all because Israel found them to be a threat

Fuck the Jews and NATO who went and killed those two great superb men. Now because of those actions we have all of these sand niggers running around. Really, fuck you NATO and others

>Why did America kill these men?
Actual question: Why did Israel kill these men?

Taking out Saddam only made Iran stronger who is the real threat to Israel, that theory never made sense.

>U.N. to let Iraq sell oil for euros, not dollars
archive.is/KzQ67

pic semi-related

Pic related

Because they cared about their country and wouldn't sell out their people for American money.

They were the sum of all evil, potentially the Hitlers of our time.

As soon as Ghadafi started speaking against Switzerland he was taken out. google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2010/feb/25/muammar-gaddafi-libya

There shall be order and that so under the auspice of one currency. To deviate from such is to commit sudoku.

saddam was a perpetual briar in the ass of the western world. But Ghaddaffi had made amends for all his mischief in the 80s, but then he committed the cardinal sin of trying to escape from centralized banking

>implying Hitler was evil

Implying Saddam or Gadaffi were good

Adam Curtis says with complete confidence that Assad Sr. took down the Lockerbie flight and not Libya. Is he right?

>implying Saddam or Gadaffi weren't good

Saddam was, Gadaffi wasn't

He kept the Africans out of Europe good in my book.

How so ?

I completely lost respect for him after that. His other ones were bretty damn good. Then Bitter Lake was a bit iffy but still ok. But this last one was total shilling.

>Assad (sr and thus jr too) is evil
>Trump is evil
>George W Bush was dumb (not evil)
>...no mention of Obama, Hillary and the Dems. In a very recent documentary on what the hell is going on with all these problems we have today in 2017, he conveniently skips over the past 8 years of American presidency

Confirmed shill now. Sad.

This. He even said once "If they kill me, Europe will turn black". I like him enough for that

>Why did America kill these men?

youtube.com/watch?v=wHmhf_wrcrM

Heard he impirsioned and tortured Lybian citizens

honestly things like this justify every attack in America for me

America did not kill the guy on the right. The guy on the left outlived his usefulness and was assassinated.

I felt the same way about his past two docs. The Lockerbie thing was just strange because it's the lynchpin of his argument but as far as I can tell after doing ten minutes of research it's a pretty far out claim. Also just in general his newer projects are a jumbled mess of a bunch of different ideas, he should stick to hour long more focused episodes.

Pfffft who cares ?! Would you rather a few tortured Libyan civvies or a whole destabalized Europe due to the influx of migrants ?

America tortured and imprisoned Libyan citizens

I guess you have a point. It would be more accurate to call him morally ambiguous.