Clearly the political opponent of 2020...

Clearly the political opponent of 2020. He will turn 35 within 4 years and is already trying to make a political name for himself. He needs to be eliminated before that chance even arises

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nXrKKwHmPz4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Zucckerberg is a socially awkward kike thief who stole his website from two white brothers who founded it.

The revolution will be over by then.

>Make a clone of myspace/hi5/whatever website
>Turns out for pure chance your site takes off instead of the other ones
>Woah what a genius truly revolutionary, the new Isaac Newton

woah

I don't think he's a snowballs chance in hell of garnering any significant support... He's what Jeb Bush would've looked like 30 years ago and I more or less expect a lot of "please clap" moments if he tries.

So far cuckerberg is doing a bunch of obviously scripted bullshit. Trump won because of the lack of scripting (or the appearance of no scripts).

Seriously? If I was them, I'd have killed that kike by ripping his intestines out.

remember how you were an idiot when you were 18 but you thought you were smart? people older than him will consider him a kid with no life experience and refuse to vote for him

>panicking about zucc the cuck

We will act when the right time comes - not a moment too soon nor a moment too late. We will make them rue the day they allowed a jew to run for office!

How do we take down Facebook?

Facebook will probably be dead by 2020

He got a lot of funding and back end CIA support

Sorry meant to reply to op
>tis late

The next group of old people in America are not very conservative

>i SWEAR I will do everything I can to strengthen Israel!

It's over once Trump's economy takes off.

Imagine this fucking permasperg debating trump
youtu.be/nXrKKwHmPz4

Trump is probably really good friends with zucc the cuck. Hell, he'd probably marry off his children to him if he wasn't already married to a slant eye.

Trump loves giving his daughters and sons over to the Jewish cabal.

you just summed up american culture in one example
t. we worship the great big pile of money, whoever gets closest to it, is our God.

>He needs to be eliminated before that chance even arises

He's fucking retarded, literally. He's an aspie, he has no chance.

Let the Dems run him, he would be an ideal candidate to go up against Trump, it would be hilarious.

if we can meme Trump in we can meme the end of facebook

Tulsi Gabbard is going to grab the DNC spot from cuckerberg.

It would be hilarious watching him crash and burn. Even less social awareness than Hillary.

Who would votefor him? 3 months ago he made the headlines vbecausehe was being a prick to Hawaiians

He's an unlikeable douche.

If you want to read more

WE MUST RISE AGAINST SKYNET BEFORE IT ARISES AGAINST US

Fuck that nigga Little Mark Zuckerberg! Gang gang

BUGMAN
U
G
M
A
N

Facebook is cancer for mind and spirit. Also it allows dumb sanctimonious cunts to feel like they have some moral high ground by just repeating whatever nonsense every other chick is repeating from Soros funded trash websites. Man oh man, if Hillary goes down and her crimes are widely known it will be the biggest mind fuck to all these retarded millennial chicks. We might even be able to leverage it into repealing the 19th amendment. This is why we can't have you voting anymore, ladies. Hahaha

I sincerely believe the downfall of the west is linked to facebook. will it ever die? i really hope so

Yep. Fakebook and jewgle are very dangerous to liberty.

I pledge my support to any future meme wars targeting Facebook. I deleted mine last year and it feels grrrreat.

Yeah, they even went into a legal battle with him and won in court, which is why they own (or at least used to own) a big chunk of Facebook.

What I was most surprised about is how honest the Facebook movie was about this. They came right out and showed us that Zuckerkike stole the idea and the website bare faced without shame.

>Make a clone of myspace/hi5/whatever website
i'm no fan of fb or zuck the cuck, but your assertion that it is a clone is not true. it could be called an evolution of those at a push, but myspace was about showing yourself off. facebook was about connecting with people you usually already knew. although it has changed into showing yourself off due to the nature of a feminized society.

granted that it was luck/jew connections/black ops that made it successful.

yeah let's vote for someone who already has access to personal information of millions of citizens.

¡Jeb!

I really dont understand why people even like this guy so much. Given his history to start with, then just look at the guy. Im not one for the aliens/lizard people meme, but goddamn Zucc looks like a lizard alien. Again why people trust this freak with anything is beyond me.

Can we please make facebook our next enemy like HWNDU?

30s are too young for politics. Sure you are full grown at 30, but you are still young with no life experience.