Ancestry of Americans

Woah, I didn't know a lot of Americans have German blood, also, Notice the Mexicans in Commiefornia and Texas

WE WUZ KAIZERZ N SHIET!!!

All that undocumented English blood because "muh great grandma was half German/Irish, so I'm basically German/Irish.

Get over yourselves Amerifags.

Texas should have more German/Czech tbqh

Just pissed my pants

This graph is fake

My mom's side of the family was almost entirely Irish, Scottish and German. My dad was Polish, Irish, and German (With some Egyptian blood). I was probably the first generation born without Red hair due to my father's blood. I've traced my Father's name from Jew York, all the way to Washington.

so they were basically killing themselves in WW2 ?lol

English is underrepresented.

> I didn't know a lot of Americans have German blood

Mmn, this is a bit misleading. A lot of Americans have Germanic ancestry, but remember that GERMANY only came into being in 1871.

A more correct map would be displaying a multitude of different flags for everything from the Holy Roman Empire (for those who came pre-Napoleonic Wars) to Bavaria, Prussia, Baden, Hesse, Anhalt-Dessau, Lippe-Detmold, and so on.

The largest influx was specifically between 1840 and 1880 (during which time they were the largest source of immigrants), so people actually from Germany were only a majority of immigrants for like 9 years.

Speaking of immigration, let's end it

Doesn't stop them from thinking they are Irish for having 1 Irish great grandparent.

oh look it's another europoor trying to have us believe he's a direct descendant of a royal family because he lives in a place with old buildings

fact is only the lazy germans stayed when they enacted a law that gave the family's estate to the eldest son upon death. the hard working germans all emigrated to america which is why you're cucks now and we're not.

>Americans have German blood

no wonder we're so digusting

>but remember that GERMANY only came into being in 1871.
he is talking about ethnic germans, the country they come from dosent matter .

First, I'm going to qualify this by stating that both my parents were born and raised in Dublin, and half my family currently lives in Ireland, including my dad. I'm actually the first member of my family born outside of Ireland.

Second, Ireland extends a right to claim Irish citizenship (although not automatic citizenship) to anyone who has at least one grandparent who was Irish, so really that's your own damn fault for people thinking that it's okay to do that.

Third, in my experience from when I've gone to Ireland and hung out in a pub, the Irish as a nationality seem to have a desperate need for recognition and validity. I am constantly asked "what's it like to come home?" by Irish folk when they learn I'm American of Irish descent, and they get absolutely dejected looks on their faces when I tell them that America is my home. So from that experience I find it hard to believe that anyone who claims to be Irish based off of just a single grandparent, wouldn't be accepted in Ireland based on that.

I mean, fuck, Kennedy's ancesty was barely Irish and his family on both his mother and father's side had been living in America for several generations, but that didn't stop him from being treated like a returning celebrity when he visited the place.

Ditto Obama, for that matter.

All that German blood.. We need to nuke ourselves now.

Just because there's been multiple german states doesn't make the people non-german.

>Germans in Florida

I didn't know Cuba annexed to Germany.

Then use a different flag. The use of a modern German flag implies a unity where there was none.

Those ancestry maps have nothing to do with blood, it's all last names and Americans often mix up where their names are from thinking Dutch names are German and English names are Irish. Also >tfw someone who is 12.5% German, 25% Italian, 12.5 English and 50% Indian is considered a "German American" because his last name is Muller

>Then use a different flag
what flag symbolizes better the german people than the german flag?
>The use of a modern German flag implies a unity where there was none.
but there was a sense of kinship between the germans even if they were not part of the same country

i consider myself english

there was a couple irishmen on mom's side and a cherokee on my dad's side. but other than that, i'm as anglo as any bong

The sheer number of newfags itt is unsettling.
I mean I know our education system is shit but you should have at least learned that much while in school.

I've seen lots of maps like this which differ from each other. Sauce?