Why arent you off the meat jew yet, pol?

Why arent you off the meat jew yet, pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7rNY7xKyGCQ
nutritionfacts.org/topics/cholesterol/
who.int/features/qa/cancer-red-meat/en/
youtube.com/watch?v=shrcT1EN4Sc&t=261s
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1534437
atherosclerosis-journal.com/article/S0021-9150(12)00788-5/abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC295526/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7868978
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/222498
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because Germanic people have eaten it since the before the Bronze age, pork especially.

Because I need it to not go insane.

I'm vegan.

youtube.com/watch?v=7rNY7xKyGCQ

Yes that's why the cholesterol in meat/animal products gives us heart disease etc. ...

Being fat gives you heart problems, retard.

Sparingly, though. People living on sustenance agriculture don't eat meat daily. More like once a week, if that. It's hard to grow animals as fast as you can eat them in a non-industrialised environment.

You don't seriously think dietary cholesterol goes straight into your blood, do you? Obesity is the main problem, but blame shifts around from food to food, never the people.

I don't. After reading the essene gospel of peace I decided to surrender and fast from animal products. Unless I need to hunt to survive in a big happening, I choose not to eat the blood of my brothers. I see the divine spirit in the eyes of an eagle, a wolf, and a deer.

Funny enough, I thought i'd become a weak faggot but I've actually made the most gains in the past 6 months or so when I gave up consuming blood and milk. My poops are smoother too, and my sweat and semen have a fruity odor.

Because I am a carnivore.

So you are raising your own cattle in your backyard and not buying cheap discounter filth?

I am ok with dying a bit early if I can eat meat products. Why does this matter to you?

Why don't you go attack smokers or the obese? Do we just not enjoy anything in life because it might cut our lives marginally shorter?

Might as well not drive a car or even go outside. What about being an asshole or being an overly stressful person? Stress will kill you faster than a meatloaf.

we're not closet faggots.

Well living in Sweden you can get freshly hunted meat anywhere really, outside the cities of course.

try again, shlomo.

I live in rural Minnesota. I legitimately get fresh meat from the butcher and go hunting every fall.

The only shit processed meat I get is when we go out to dinner which is once a month max.

Not everyone lives in a metro and lives off meat sludge.

I wish i could taste human meat though

Fuck off with this idiotic thread

>sweat and semen fruity odor.
Please tell us how your not chrischan tier fuckup who eats his own cum.

>implying jews arent putting goy meat in all of the ground "beef" you buy
dumb goy

I survive entirely on meat and beer. I'm in better shape than any of y'all and can run a 5k in less than 15 minutes.

Reminder pic related

Post it to every thread

The "natural" diet of humans is to eat meat almost exclusively, grains almost never and whatever ruffage, fruit and tubars we could find.
Subsistence farmers were typically malnourished precisely because they farmed and had to resort to consuming vast amounts of dairy, especially butter, to get enough protein and calories into their diet.

Fuck you ,your disgueting diet and that fucking flag

they also had active lifestyles and didnt eat the processed shit that we put in our mouths today

>Why do we need to lower our cholesterol? Because high levels may raise heart disease risk, the number one cause of death in the U.S. Higher buildup of cholesterol in our blood appears to be linked to higher atherosclerosis in our coronary arteries. Cholesterol crystallization may be what causes atherosclerotic plaque rupture, the trigger for heart attacks. Regardless of total cholesterol level, LDL (low-density lipoprotein or “bad” cholesterol may be a risk factor for heart attacks.
>Data suggests that cholesterol levels can never be too low. The average U.S. blood cholesterol level is so high that a large part of the “normal population” is at high risk of coronary heart disease. The safe level for total cholesterol is likely 150 or lower; the optimal LDL level may be 50-70.

The science disagrees with you and yes dietary sources leads to higher blood levels of cholesterol.

nutritionfacts.org/topics/cholesterol/

WHO also says that red meat and processed meat increases the risk for cancer a lot.

who.int/features/qa/cancer-red-meat/en/

>not realizing the meat jew is just a smaller portion of the food jew
>not transcending sustainance and living off of cosmic energy
>spending hundreds of shekels a month to line (((grocers'))) pockets
Stay cucked user

> Humans have canine teeth
> We herbivores

k

Gotta say never saw this, nice picture but is there another side to this? I am really curious now.

You guys will keep falling for the jew meat meme until you morons actually stop with the "lol fuck off fagget meat is manly" and give a least some tought about it.

Once i figued out that our meat is full of pus, illegal aggrotoxics, hormones, and even caustic soda, i cut out a lot of meat in my diet.

And my coutry export meat to the whole europe and USA.

Humans can't easily remove excess cholesterol and get heart disease etc. from meat.

>we are carnivores

Give it up long enough and you wont have the enzymes to digest it anymore

so do gorillaz

I need my gains, dyel

>Divine spirit
The eagle and the wolf wont give a shit about ripping apart the deer. Hell, the eagle will throw their siblings out of the nest with no remorse.

If they were divine, why would they behave like evil beasts?

The answer is they are not divine, they are automatons. We are 90% animal too, thats why we eat them.

I like meat and I don't have a desire to become really old. I just eat what I like to eat.

>other side

Humans can digest meat, fruit, and vegetables as well as dairy products (provided you aren't a shitskin). If we can digest it we can eat it.

OP is just a faggot.

I have been talking to a lot of vegans and they all have to take pills once in a while for something they are missing out (forgot what it was), because they don't eat meat. What do you say bout that? I know the animals are most likely given the pills too so the meat has more value etc, but still don't know what to take from this...

The problem isn't the meat, it's the quality and ease of access of it.

Okinawa population is one (was, thanks to globalism and shitty western food) of the healthiest population in the world, with people living above 105 years old considered almost "normal". And guess what ? They eat fish on a daily basis.

The problem is quality of the said food. Becoming vegan, if you don't live in the country and produce your own stuff, is a death sentence. Same way as eating meat on daily basis. Why ? GMO, pesticides, Mansanto etc.

>GMO, pesticides, Mansanto etc.

what the fuck do you think they feed the animals

Disgusting

Your point being ?

gorilla eat meat too

Coneniently misses out half the argument.

Can herbivores digest meat? No
We can
Can we digest plant material (leaves/grass)? No. Herbivores can.
Do we have eyes on the side of our head like herbivores or on the front like carnivores?
Do we have canine teeth? Yes

etc

gorillas sometimes cannibalize their own.

>If they were divine, why would they behave like evil beasts?
I take it your conception of "divine" is "giving lots of hugs and kisses and being really nice all the time."
Think bigger

>he fell for the cholesterol meme

You do realize that dietary cholesterol has been proven to have little to no effect on the cholesterol levels in your blood, right user?

And yet, modern people get old, they did not.

I must be a total retard because I never knew we had canines until I just googled it. I thought all our teeth in the front were essentially incisors but I guess we have separate canines as well.

Meat confirmed for human diet. I never really cared because I would still eat meat if I had to fucking gum it.

Because most Americans are overweight. It is virtually always an issue with overeating.

Because vegetarians and vegans are cucks of the highest order.

Yes, deplete your body of protein, B12, and long chain fatty acids like a good goy

Because I have never seen a healthy, masculine vegan man in my life.

>Eggs may be one of the top sources of cholesterol, with just half an egg going over the safety limit.
Stopped reading right there. Do not listen to this misinformed vegan cuck

>protein
I'm not even going to answer that.
>b12
Supplements are cheap.
>Long Chain Fatty Acids
What is Flaxseed and Algae OMEGA 3 Supplements?

>my diet isn't insufficient in nutrients, that's why I have to supplement everything
Congratulations, you played yourself

Can't you just look in a mirror? You never noticed the curved teeth that transition into your molars? Third tooth from the middle is noticeably thicker, pointed, and curved compared to your incisors. Run your tongue along the backs of your teeth, you can feel the second row of points rise up as it transitions.

I have a friend who claims to have an allergy for meat.. He never eats it because according to him it makes him extremely ill.. anyone ever heard of that before ?

Humans have been eating meat for as long as they have existed.

Faggot betas on pol will try to convince you that we shouldn't be eating meat.

I say, go eat their woman out and then BBQ their pets for lunch.

Absolutely. I just never knew they were referred to as canines in humans.

Yes, be a good goy and eat soy, don't care about raising your estrogenic levels!

Food allergies? Yes. Your friend should be gassed so he doesn't procreate. Should probably castrate people who are lactose intolerant as well.

he eats everything even eggs... but meat is a big no no... you cannot even cut your own meat and then use it on his plate because it would contaminate his food with meat..

you can't imagine the dramas you get at a restaurant with that..

sufficient to say he is not my friend anymore.

>alkaline urine
As a Medical Technologist I can definitely say that >90% of urines I've done through my career are acidic, not alkaline.

Yes. Some ticks give you red meat allergies.

But I am a vegan. Best change to my life so far.

I love meat, have you ever ate a sea bear before?
youtube.com/watch?v=shrcT1EN4Sc&t=261s

No you can't faggot

I ate crocodile meat before.

Dont go into the vegan shit user, they're all about ideology. Dont cut meat, just dont go eating this shit everyday. Plus dont eat only red meat, try the other nom fucked up ones (buying frsh fish is a good thin cuz they're all fresh from the ocean).

Think about your diet, if you spent the whole week and all you ate is red meat you are doing it wrong. And specially, if you eat meat everyday.

About the capsules, im vegetarian and i take it. I dont recomend it, its not a natural way to get shit assimilated into you, so, its not guaranted to work on everyone. You can underassimilate shit you take from it, or it can fuck up your liver/stomach/esophagus with a bomb of crude vitamins. It can be a big deal, but it can't as well. Dont go for ideology, give a deep tough about your diet.

Pro tip: Learn how to cook, you will stop getting craving from meat, and get cravings from Pasta Al Nero that has that personal flavor that only you, the user, knows how to do it.

Well if you are a satan worshiper then that might be divine for you.

Many vegans claim this. Their problem is in their digestive enzymes. If you stop eating meat long enough then your body will stop producing the enzyme for digesting meat. You have to eat meat again for your body to start that back up. They literally retard their own bodies then complain about it. They're faggot niggers anyways.

It is the same with lactose as well. Not eating dairy and suddenly eating a plate of nachos is going to fucking wreck you.

thanks antibiotics

Pardon the typos, im typing in the dark.

you should tell your mom to get off my meat you jew. kek nice death rune faggot

>It's all in the food! Totally not because you're a fat fuck with no self control.

Checked. Cooked reptiles are really tasty looking.

your writings gives people cancer too.

>humans can't digest salads
>fruit eating monkeys don't have eyes on the front despite
>gorillas don't have canine teeth despite eating almost exclusively plants

Put your flag back on, Pajit.

Never seen such innacurate facts in one meme before

I was vegetarian for 15 years.
Started getting /fit/ and eating enough protein became progressively more difficult. 2-3 scoops of plain Greek yogurt each day, lots of milk, beans and grains like quinoa.
Still wasn't getting enough protein, I had to graze like a cow to get enough and then I'd have horrible heartburn from the overabundant fiber.
Eat eggs every day and meat almost every day now and feel so much better (usually not red meat, mainly fish, turkey and chicken).
You're benefitting from factory farming most likely even as a vegan. The difference is now i don't have to make myself sick on low protein density meat replacements, eat disgusting fake meat or take artificial b12 supplements when i don't forget so i don't get dementia at an early age.
Humans are supposed to eat meat

>turkey and chicken
"poultry"

>quinoa

kek that is just a hipster marketing gimmick.. Initially it was sold in pet stores as bird feed, but as cheaper alternative bird feed entered the market, the quinoa producers were forces to do something.

they came up with the idea as promotion it as a new superfood for humans.

Literally all apes (and most monkeys) eat insects, something conveniently left out of this faggot graph. Many apes will eat fish when given the opportunity as well. Shit, fucking chimps are cannibals and will eat rival groups.

No sources, typical. Multiple studies have linked dietary cholesterol to increased bad cholesterol in the blood stream.

>Effects of dietary cholesterol on serum cholesterol: a meta-analysis and review.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1534437

>Egg yolk consumption, smoking and carotid plaque: Reply to letters to the Editor by Sean Lucan and T Dylan Olver et al.
atherosclerosis-journal.com/article/S0021-9150(12)00788-5/abstract

>Effects of dietary cholesterol and fat saturation on plasma lipoproteins in an ethnically diverse population of healthy young men.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC295526/

>Effects of increasing amounts of dietary cholesterol on postprandial lipemia and lipoproteins in human subjects.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7868978

>Atherogenesis: a postprandial phenomenon.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/222498

Atherosclerosis is caused by inflammation of the arteries. Sugar causes inflammation of the arteries.

Grains are the real Jew, not meat.

>what is hunting
>what is fishing
>what is livestock
>what is chicken
There's a reason why Vikings were searching for agricurtural lands and settled in England.
The Agriculture here was shit.

Yes, something they gave up on just a couple of years ago. We were all taught this information before. Anyone caught referring to eggs as a cause of high cholesterol is using outdated information. It was a health scare used to justify the rates of obesity-related diseases, nothing more.

False.

This
Faggots dont know power of eggs.
Eggs are the food of gods!
I eat 5 eggs each morning
I eat 5 eggs with chicken and a bunch of veggies for lunch.
Before i go to sleep i always eat 1 egg sandwich with 2 fried eggs.
I've spent so much money on eggs but it is so worth it.

Why are you on the vegan Jew faggot? You know all those fake meat products are made by Jews for gullible goyim

>I have a friend who claims to have an allergy for meat

its called Chrones disease.

And we could live even longer if we ate healthier.

>Clin Nutr. 1992 Jun
>citing 25 year old sources in a field that changes monthly if not daily

Because im not a b12 deficient retarded faggot.

why have you not noticed that vegans all have crazy eyes and overly effiminate bodies? animal protein/fat is needed for a healthy brain, deprive yourself and suffer the cognitive consequences you hippy fag

Grandfather eats steak and potatoes everyday... Still living I his late 80's....