I hate race

I hate whites and blacks so fucking much. Fuck both of you. I hate race so fuckiing much.

I act like a normal human being and my black people call me "too white".

I act intelligent but it's not okay because I'm dark. I'm dark, so people assume I'm getting scholarships based off sports when I'm getting it for academics.

People look at me funny when I say I want to go to law school.

People on this shitty board just post pictures of blacks acting like subhumans and assume everyone is like that.

There's no room in this world for me because I'm a black man who doesn't act like a nigger.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zHXAYq5VBj8
youtube.com/watch?v=MGQaH3-LK54
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

stop caring about what people think about you so much, what are you, some kind of women?

I'm just a confused 18 year old I don't understand shit man.

i think what to say is you hate people in general

God bless you poop coloured friend for taking the right path.
It'll get better.

so is this what a chimpout looks like in Sup Forums?, not impressed

I fucking hate reddit.

>people assume I'm getting scholarships
never talk or go into specifics about the scholarships you get. people will inevitably get jealous.

Being a well-spoken conservative black man is a tough spot in this country

Why do you care what normalfags think about you, you autistic negro?

you dont need to understand much dude,
you need to know what your worth is, what your value is as a man. If you are useful and have skills then you are doing ok mate.
Race dosent matter between individuals, only the numbers and what it means for your country.
dont play the blame game or compare races to much, it won't get you anywhere.
Thats what the feminists and ((they)) want you to do but in reality its not useful, its damaging.
Just focus on being the best man you can for yourself and no that nothing else really matters than that.

I'm a "coon" because I know how to speak proper English and I usually avoid Ebonics.

I'm black
Lizzarp and gay

Thank you British user

If fellow blacks think being civilized is "acting white" then what you're hearing are the opinions of irrelevant pack animals, pay them no mind.
I sympathize OP, I'd hate to find myself a black man surrounded by hooting hollering niggers, shit sounds like a Twilight Zone episode.
>Imagine a world where you're a nigger

Don't worry about it so much m8. Just focus on not engaging in nigger behavior

>I hate
That's your problem.

good luck mate.
you dont need to be black or white to become a decent man who is useful and kind, anyone can do it and any one can fail.

I only apply race arguments to my country, never the individual

It's da Joos my dusky brethren

waaaaa get on 4skin and be dull. get fucked nigerydigerydoc. live yer lies

One of the best wrestlers in the last 20 years. Everyone loves the Edge.

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME?

>Liberal leftist leddit sends their n!gggers to Sup Forums to destroy our board

>they end up crying

Kek

nigger

That's the IQ distribution at work. Congrats, you're doomed. As a courtesy, I will warn you of two things:
1. Women have largely average IQ and few interests. You are extremely unlikely to find a woman who shares your feelings.
2. Even if you did, two "smart" black people breeding would not result in smarter stock. For intelligence and temperament, your children would regress more or less to the average for your group/tribe.

Hope you like tragedy and death! This wouldn't be happening if you were all in Africa.

>black
>Man
Isn't it rather a shade of brown NIGGER

you're better than a white guy because you're both intelligent and have a big cock

>implying

Don't be so sure. He's still ugly, short, smells bad, has less dense muscles, has poor impulse control, and is prone to violent crime, domestic abuse, and all around lapses in responsibilities. He also has a somewhat smaller penis, stastically.

And just for fun, he can't grow a beard and he probably doesn't shower every day. He's also despised by his own people and any children he has will either be average niggers who he hates or biracial children who will wish for death every single day.

Your home is here, mane.

Dude they're memeing with you. Blacks are based as fuck dude. And you want to go to law school? That's actually based I hope one day you do a lot of good for the world as a lawyer.

You do realize all the alpha males care SO much about what people think right? You're obviously a women, it's guys like Vito Corleone, Donald Trump, or Putin who do so much to make people think highly

Nah there are Asians dude

It has to do with shitty identity politics of your country youngster nignog. Jewmerica has no culture or history so you strangle each other based on such a retarded thing as skin color. We kill each other in the name ideologies, religions and ideas in rest of the world. I'm sure you'll get there one day

>You do realize all the alpha males care SO much about what people think right?
im not sure if this is true.. I just know a few people who are completely plagued by what other people thing of them and it really does them no good.
They are usually completely useless and take lots of photographs

>checks flag
>Turkey
Your country has no culture or history. Don't criticize America.

If you go up to a beta male and call him a "freak" he will go "well ok just don't hit me hehe, I mean i don't care what you say". If you go up to a gang leader and say he's a "freak" he'll go "THE FUCK U JUST SAY ABOUT ME BRUH, GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE BEFORE I BEAT YO ASS".

Actual Africans are cool though, try moving there.

Actual Dutch are cool too, you should come to America and meet some.

>>>/R/EDDIT

You're a black man, not a nigger. What this board refers to as "whiteness" is just decency and class/politeness.

Don't call it whiteness though since that devalues the essence of POC

maybe because you're a dumb nigger

t. Nigger

>amerimutt with kekistani flag

Nice culture you got there. Praise kek am I right? I will tolerate your insolence for talking shit about a nation of 2000+ years of history and culture since you're probably a little underage trash

Angry nigger alert...Prepare for chimp out! :D

Relax man, you are what you are and only you need to know that. Work and rise in society and suddenly you will find every one respecting you & trying to imitate you

kys nigger

You're trash dude, your country has no culture or history. Constantinople is not Turkey.

You type like a nigger

Go back

you're white trash dude,.

Spoken like a true wog

>law school

The only good law is a repealed law. Go to business school, engineering school, or medical school.

I'm actually Native American

> Go to business school, engineering school, or medical school.
You know you can't do that right? If you could just do that then everyone would go.

Become the Marcus Garvey of your generation.

Spoken like a true retard

dumb kekistani poster

>ameritard education

youtu.be/zHXAYq5VBj8

This is only the (((official))) history excluding the we wuz period. Even this video is too long for your attention span retard

Wogs are workers on government service and since you are probably a gibsmedat living on a reservation you still qualify

>i dont understand shit
nigger confirmed

This is where niggers belong:

>>>/reddit/
>>>/incinerator/

>Even if you did, two "smart" black people breeding would not result in smarter stock.

Yes it would

Most of pol is some variant of Nigger, it ranges from potato to regular, and the others are stirmfags, vargfag, and ptg. Why care what pol thinks?

lel all the cucks ITT desperate to be nice to le based black guy.

Don't worry about it. Race is a social construct.

What's wrong with working for government service?

ur dumb

>Turkey education everyone
America has an advanced history and culture.

cute

I feel bad for you, because I know a few black people who are intelligent, but many are not and especially the youth are brainwashed by the rap and nigga culture.

I would say move to Canada, where black people are really normal people, however the forces at work are really pushing to divide the races here too. So idk man we are all fucked. West Africans are nice though.

This is basically the fault of the Jews. White people's natural compassion leads them to want to help the other races of the world, though we have been led astray in that by base desires; we aren't perfect. Someone like you should basically be a king among your people, acting a go-between and representative of their interests. But kept ignorant and violent, your brethren are a useful weapon against western civilization. Not a lot of rap songs about going to law school, huh?

You'll encounter a lot of hatred on pol, but a lot of it is knee-jerk defensiveness. Once western civilization is less on the brink of destruction, they'll be more easily swayed by compassionate causes.

lmao nigger

That picture is racist.

basically this You shouldn't give a fuck what niggers or retards on Sup Forums think about you OP.
Being a black that doesn't act like a ghetto coon is hard but don't let the crabs in a bucket mentality get to you. Keep on improve yourself.

>genocide and steal lands of poor droopy eyed indians
>kill each other over some niggers
>get taken over by kikes and act as their flagship
>export cancerous degenerate culture all over the world

I'm just a roach though, what do I know. Care to give some examples of this advanced history and culture?

IQ is genetic, they should have smart children. Their grandkids might not be.
>>>/reddit/

how can you be such a fucking ass to someone you don't even know in real life, just judging them by their skin color? god, anonymity was a fucking mistake. you fuckers woudn't say half the shit you say on here if you weren't so anonymous.
some of you are less than human, fucking psychopaths i swear.

Most people practice Schrodinger's Nigger in public. It's better to be safe than sorry, and you're often pleasantly surprised.

This right here is American culture

youtube.com/watch?v=MGQaH3-LK54

Besides. Turkey and by Turkey i mean the land of the Turks, doesn't have much history. In fact there was not a single Turk in Turkey until 1069.

>black man=/=nigger
>obnoxious violent uneducated black man = nigger

Every race has their version of niggers.

The IQ regresses to the mean, but not as much as some may believe.

Genetic intelligence is the average of the two parents, slightly skewed towards the mother's IQ, and then slightly skewed towards the average group IQ (or if ethnic mixing, the average of the two group IQs).

To raise your offspring's bottom line with respect to group IQ, marry a Jewess.

Yes, Turkey is so advanced. Remember that time you put a man on the moon or invented the internet? Oh wait, me neither.

The only history you have is due to the involvement of the white European man in your lands. Otherwise, you're just a bunch of filthy inbred Arabs, like the rest of them.

Maybe that place will suit you more, after all, there are no ebil rayciss there :^)

Eek eek ook ook!

Good news is that no one is going to think you're "too white" around these parts, Jamal.

Being born a nigger is unlucky
You'll never really get to be civilized

he clearly stated he was educated and didn't use ebonics, yet every 9 year old faggot jumped on him bc he was black so it was funny
shut it you kiddy fucking pedo
thank god for the geographic location option, now i can distinguish all of the inbreds and family orgy participants and easily disregard their opinion

>wahhh
That's you racist

Stop crying

I think this is simply insecurity. They are insecure because they don't have accomplishments so they hang on to their whiteness, and to see a black man who is superior to them makes them question themselves. That's why the successful Conservatives rae the ones who say BASED blacks BASED Jews BASED Hispanics BASED anyone depending on the individual.

Eek eek ook ook!

Go back to plebbit where you belong.

We're from different tribes you whiny faggot, get over it

Zebras in America

stop whining and being whiny

Just shoot a school and you will fit right in.

Wow great blog post faggot.

There was but not too much. Some scouting missions were done with success before Manzikert

>>>>reddit

A very nice girl that I know was carjacked by three smelly fucking niggers a few nights ago, they pointed a gun at her face then beat her over the head repeatedly until she was on the ground.

A few bad apples I'm sure, like every nigger I walk by that spits on the ground in front of me and gives me that beady eyed arrogant monkey look. When there are more than 2 they will openly talk shit about you being white.

Fuck all niggers, you have rights, you are given every fucking break allowed, it's not enough, you should all die.

Let me ask you this. Was a single Turk born in Turkey before 1000AD?

Stop white knighting

Most certainly. But not in any significant number. There would be Turkish slaves and some small enclaves of warlords.

People should laugh at anyone going to law school now.

It's insanely overpriced, and the field is over saturated, so you will most likely end up waiting tables. Graduating law students have some of the highest unemployment rates, coupled with the highest debt!

Don't do it.

Be a plumber or electrician.

>anonymity was a mistake
Go back to l*ddit

not an argument

So what your telling me is there is some Turkish DNA in Turkey from say 950AD? I thought Turks only came in very recently.