imgur.com/a/eBbth
>The movement of Satan
imgur.com/a/g63dk
>Random piece of space for comparison
imgur.com/a/k3qsN

OP Pastebin: pastebin.com/y5SuupSm
Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/the-press-office/2016/10/13/executive-order-coordinating-efforts-prepare-nation-space-weather-events
youtube.com/watch?v=3j1UhZo6Pbo
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
archive.org/details/ufo-files
ascensionwithearth.com/2017/04/secret-space-program-update-united.html#more
saffm.hq.af.mil/News/Article-Display/Article/1140695/af-announces-major-changes-to-space-enterprise/
cloudsao.com/ANALEMMA-TOWER
space.com/36654-virgin-galactic-fly-space-tourists-2018.html
sputniknews.com/science/201704261053015674-space-tourism-russia-us-moon-iss/
ibtimes.com.au/nasa-chief-human-spaceflight-bares-plan-lunar-station-1549696
zdnet.com/article/china-and-europe-plot-to-build-base-on-the-moon/#ftag=RSSbaffb68
space.com/36829-this-company-plans-to-mine-the-moon.html
space.com/36858-made-in-space-archinaut-satellite.html
ancient-code.com/nasa-mankind-discover-extraterrestrial-life/
ascensionwithearth.com/2017/04/on-verge-of-most-profound-discovery.html#more
news.uchicago.edu/article/2017/04/26/recently-discovered-solar-system-could-seed-life-between-adjacent-exoplanets
nypost.com/2017/04/25/aliens-may-have-existed-in-our-solar-system-long-before-us/
universetoday.com/135347/look-ancient-civilizations-solar-system/
sciencealert.com/bubbles-of-expanding-space-could-be-the-end-of-dark-energy
stillnessinthestorm.com/2017/04/must-read-schumann-resonance-advanced-science-psychophysical-regulation-and-psi.html#more
diamondlightworld.net/blog/heartmath-institute-the-schumann-resonances-are-not-increasing
sedonanomalies.weebly.com/schumann-resonance.html
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001900760001-9.pdf
cnn.com/2016/08/30/health/seti-signal-hd-164595-alien-civilization/index.html
archive.is/LGAcs
saturn.jpl.nasa.gov/mission/grand-finale/overview/
google.com/sky/
youtube.com/watch?v=uXJSTEGniV4
google.co.uk/search?q=mod ufo files&rlz=1C1KMZB_enGB525GB525&oq=mod ufo&aqs=chrome.0.0j69i57j0l4.1383j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=mod ufo files&tbm=nws
youtube.com/watch?v=Z4AYg_BSxRc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Satan on google /sky/

''And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.''

Him closing in on the mother as described - this thing is moving folks

It's just a (((Jupiter))) bro

Pic (1)

''A dragon having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads,.'''

Tracking the movement of satan - 23 of september impact

A pic of ranmdom space for comparison

A rundown any on why it is not a nebula

As described in this picture it proves a point that it is not a nebula, since a Nebula doesn't move an not have such perfect color differentiation as this filter does not change the color based on distance

Nasa censorship

What the believe lads. These extraterrestrials are beings that came from other alternate universes and worlds. They might be humans, elves, dwarves of sort. Maybe in some other worlds magic exists.

During the Aries Zodiac many massacres, explosions, and disasters occurred along with other events especially related to war and destruction. The OK City Bombing, Waco Massacre, Columbine Massacre, NATO bombing of Yugoslavia, Happy Land Fire, Mont Blanc Tunnel Fire, Exxon Valdez oil spill, Deepwater Horizon Explosion, Capitol Hill Massacre in Seattle, Virginia Tech shooting, Boston Bombings, West Fertilizer Company explosion, Sloterdijk Train Collision, 2014 Katanga train derailment, USAir Flight 405 crash, Germanwings Flight 9525 crash, and the Brussels Bombings occurred during or right after the Aries Zodiac. Mars the "Red Planet" symbolizes fire, war, and anger.

The original picture

There is nowhere to run, goyi- I mean earthlings

I hope the aliens tell everyone that Hitler was right.

I have my gun ready to blow out my brains if this is true - so how failproof is my plan lads?

Didn't the US government announce a "Space corps" military branch?

Don't know why they would do that without some kind of knowledge of aliens

confirmation that russian shills browse this board

>obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/the-press-office/2016/10/13/executive-order-coordinating-efforts-prepare-nation-space-weather-events

BUMP
youtube.com/watch?v=3j1UhZo6Pbo

Bump

SHUT IT DOWN

I haven't been following these threads but I do know the whole story so far. Has there been people trying to debunk this? If so what are they saying to refute it?

bump

parapeidolia

yay these threads are back!

I remember the /pie/ threads, they were so autistic and /comfy/ but the mods kept deleting them

even if you exclude the red dragon from Google sky you still have the constellations matching up the bible perfectly.

Just in time to join the US' newly announced Space Corps

second time I've seen this posted today. Need a quick rundown

OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK
THERE'S ANOTHER ECLIPSE IN 2024. LOOK WHERE THEY INTERSECT.

RIGHT ON TOP OF THE NEW MADRID FAULT LINE!!!!!!!

I'll be watching how long this thread will stay up compared to how fast the youtube kiddiediddlers threads get deleted, considering both are offtopic.

>Anonymous believes...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Probably true, +bh f4m

x marks the spot

they intersect somewhere south of st louie

in some random swamp
some Illinois user should head out there with a metal detector and a shovel and see if there's buried treasure

US announces a space corp. How hard is that to fucking understand?

When the surface deep state forgets who's in charge.

Aliens like to Watch.

Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

No fucking xenos are getting my bitcoins.

Well it's a demon and its coming, btw where do you get your information from? you claim Alex Soros is beeing groomed, which by any logical conclussion he is but - where? is it all logical conclusions?

Archive, to those who want too look deep.

archive.org/details/ufo-files

By the way here is some material for you to cover

Give me a quick rundown on this /x/-tier shit

Post September 23 Trump will fuck everyone up

Fun links:

Fortifying Air Force Space Command(soon space Corp will function similarly to how the Marines operates with the Navy):

ascensionwithearth.com/2017/04/secret-space-program-update-united.html#more

saffm.hq.af.mil/News/Article-Display/Article/1140695/af-announces-major-changes-to-space-enterprise/

Many space program initiatives in the nearspace, in Earth orbit, on Moon and Mars are expected to experience their breakthrough in the next few years:

cloudsao.com/ANALEMMA-TOWER

space.com/36654-virgin-galactic-fly-space-tourists-2018.html

sputniknews.com/science/201704261053015674-space-tourism-russia-us-moon-iss/

ibtimes.com.au/nasa-chief-human-spaceflight-bares-plan-lunar-station-1549696

zdnet.com/article/china-and-europe-plot-to-build-base-on-the-moon/#ftag=RSSbaffb68

space.com/36829-this-company-plans-to-mine-the-moon.html

space.com/36858-made-in-space-archinaut-satellite.html

Soft disclosure, to get people emotionally ready:

ancient-code.com/nasa-mankind-discover-extraterrestrial-life/

ascensionwithearth.com/2017/04/on-verge-of-most-profound-discovery.html#more

news.uchicago.edu/article/2017/04/26/recently-discovered-solar-system-could-seed-life-between-adjacent-exoplanets

nypost.com/2017/04/25/aliens-may-have-existed-in-our-solar-system-long-before-us/

universetoday.com/135347/look-ancient-civilizations-solar-system/

scientists are finally beginning to realize that dark energy does not exist:

sciencealert.com/bubbles-of-expanding-space-could-be-the-end-of-dark-energy

At the same time, alternative community is finally beginning to realize that Schumann resonances are NOT increasing:

stillnessinthestorm.com/2017/04/must-read-schumann-resonance-advanced-science-psychophysical-regulation-and-psi.html#more

diamondlightworld.net/blog/heartmath-institute-the-schumann-resonances-are-not-increasing

sedonanomalies.weebly.com/schumann-resonance.html

Schuman resonances are named after professor Schumann who was involved in early German secret space program and was later paperclipped into the United States. The frequencies of Schumann resonances are fairly stable and are mainly defined by the physical size of the ionospheric cavity.

The amplitude of Schumann resonances does change and is bigger when ionospheric plasma gets excited. Ionospheric plasma excitation happens because of solar activity, thunderstorms, use of scalar plasma weapons and HAARP

nobody cares about your slide thread OP.

sage

g-guys...

is this Nibiru? And/or Planet X?

Explain this then...
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001900760001-9.pdf

(path they took on mars)

Note: official CIA release, on official CIA site

Yeah, plasma cosmology I think has a core of scientific foundation, mainly related to studies done by members of the IEEE I think, but it's surrounded by a lot of unproven stuff and /x tier stuff like you said, like Electric Universe etc.
what got me into this was their predictions about comets seemed more accurate than those of traditional astronomers, but I don't have the knowledge to really make an informed judgment. It was interesting though!

nothing will happen just go to bed user , im sure you could feel refreshed after a nice batch of cozy sleep in your warm sheets than take a refreshing shower :)

More info

cnn.com/2016/08/30/health/seti-signal-hd-164595-alien-civilization/index.html
Reminder that the Russians found this stuff months in advance before they told anyone

Are they sliding this?

>unarchived shill archive.is/LGAcs

The plot thickens ...
saturn.jpl.nasa.gov/mission/grand-finale/overview/

Well that sucks they spent years shilling climate change and muslim outreach was their stated primary goal under Obama because now I dont trust them.

>archive.is/LGAcs
thank you norway bot
Byt the way were you the Norway user that found this skeleton originally and a claw? I cant seem to find the latter

Yeah thx, let's get fellow shills in here to encourage the goys to sleep.

Attention
>Attention
Attention
>Attention

This is the thread they are trying to slide. Sage obvious bait threads (le epic black man, pot btfo etc.) and post this thread in them.

:thinking:

Nasa was created by nazi germans

Bump

Has anyone got anything other than a spooky picture and a revelations quote to suggest this is something important as opposed to just another weird bit of space.

i mean it , not a shill , it is written that no1 will know when the endtimes come and you folks try to debunk stuff that never happens - is it coming soon ? probably , are we ever going to find out the exact date ? no.

everyone will be taken by surprise besides the most firm believers elevated into heaven by the rupture. as the not so firm believers have to survive through it and show their worth.

>be google
>offer public maps and satellite photos and shieet
>don't use prodigious computing resources to remap a section of sky with innocuous empty space if you're trying to hide something
>BIG BLACK CENSORED BOX

Yeah, this is retarded. Nothing to see here folks.

What is the consensus among amateur astronomers? Is it remotely possible to have a third party confirm? I'm sure there are hobbyist telescope communities we could ask.

I am anonymous (tripcode confirms) and yes, I believe NAS is poised to announce the discovery of aliens

Yes of course your right user, this is just a sign of armagedon, the time interval for happenings are still on 3.5 years after this sign

It used Nazi Germans(operation paperclip), but they weren't in charge. Look up how many Jews were involved with the founding/planning/initial operations/ect of NASA.

Specifically the hungarian jews known as "the martians"..

Post your face when September 23 comes

>8453▶
>File: 1497442313095.png (217 KB, 1280x1024)
What nasa says about that black parts in images?

why can't you faggots keep this to /x/?
off yourself, seriously

DONT LET THIS SLIDE YOU FUCKING BAIT RESPONDING FAGGOTS. FUCK.

Sup, Frank? Still larping?

Bumperino

wheres the second part user?

Google Sky hasn't even been updated since 2008. It was obviously one of those "do your own thing in your spare time" projects that Google encourages their employees to do.

view-source:google.com/sky/

Come on Russia, it's even easier for you to figure this stuff out on the much less monitored Russian internet. You really have no excuse, you only get about 20% the brainwashing an American has, and barely none compared to someone in the EU. Wake up, and have vodka near by, it's a hard to swallow redpill.

Did something new come of the previous thread?

I'm so lonely

>22/may/1984

Fucking 22 dates, nothing good comes from them.

This alien looks asian

Keep bumping and post new info

Be aware
youtube.com/watch?v=uXJSTEGniV4

That the Codex Gigas mathes the sky pepe

I've also noticed a huge drop in the odds for putting a bet on 'alien existence proof'
9 months ago it was 44/1, then i noticed it went down to 22/1 around February. and now it's only 7/1
Thats some pretty shit odds. Makes ya think

The UK MOD just released some of their final "official" UFO files a couple of days ago, although some were redacted.

Of course the information provided by them is fairly old by this point.

Still somewhat relevant to the topic at hand.

google.co.uk/search?q=mod ufo files&rlz=1C1KMZB_enGB525GB525&oq=mod ufo&aqs=chrome.0.0j69i57j0l4.1383j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=mod ufo files&tbm=nws

how would president trump handle an alien encounter?

More republican senators

Thread theme?
youtube.com/watch?v=Z4AYg_BSxRc

Thank you Sven
>Also checked