bump

Oh hai. Adyghe here (father's side).

RARE
A
R
E

are you chechen?

Ossetian here, from both Parents.
Feels good to be a perfect non mixed aryan god in plebian Europe.

Georgian

Tbh, Ossetians are one of the most whitest people in the world.

eyo senpai i am also half adyghe

I aslo despise all Chechens and most countries below the moutains.

Do you speak the language?

Chechen that i know that converted to christianity also thinks that way

nobody cares about your preferences you refugee mutant subhuman

why do you guys like shoplifting so much?

very little unfortunately, i am planning to sign up to a local adyghe center for language lessons
i can do some of the dances though

>hides flag
At least i'm proud to be a true frenchman.
Still kinda muslim tho

calm down Muhammed kliznovic

Only if most Georgian criminals would do that, most of them are in mafia and do organised crime.

Why don't they teach laz in Turkish schools

Georgia is comfy as fuck, perhaps I'll go there again soon.

i'm going this summer

youtube.com/watch?v=qu1-FGx5q-Y

You're better off than me. I only know a few phrases my grandma would use in the house, and also a few curse words (also thanks to my grandma). I also can't dance for the life of me (I must be the worst Adyghe ever).

> Y-yamete senpai!!!
First rare I ever got, thanks

Also Adyghe, both sides

Post picture of your sisters please

Btw, what's your other half of the family. My mom's side is from Trabzon. I think they're mostly of Greek origin, though I don't know for sure.

>our region is prehaps the biggest meltingpot of culture/ethnicity in the world

My parents and everybody before them are from Ossetia. I don't have any mix in me

Cool, quite a few of us here today.

Are you Turkish diaspora, or did your family come straight to US?

Sorry dude I fucked up, I was trying to ask the question to the post right above you. But thanks for the info.

I meant to ask you this:
> Btw, what's your other half of the family. My mom's side is from Trabzon. I think they're mostly of Greek origin, though I don't know for sure.

tfw no imouto

Trabzon region are alot of laz (georgians) prehaps they're laz or greek

North or south?

The Grand parents of my grand mother came to Turkey after the war. They went from east of turkey to Istanbul in 3 generations.
My father went to France with his family in the 70's and got my mother from Istanbul in the 80's.
And here am I born in France.

>Diaspora edition
literally end yerself

North

From Syria first, then to the U.S.

ოკ, მიგიდე მერე ტივტრინავის ბილეტები და გამოვალ ბრატ.

I'm pretty sure they're not Laz, as they look very different than Laz people I know.

My grandfather (on mom's side) once set up the family tree. He fired the family tree guy when he hit upon a "Tomas" :D

That's quite a journey.

From what I've learned, my Adyghe ancestors were settled somewhere in Bulgaria, and they must have migrated to Anatolia. Though my grandfather was an orphan raised by Adyghe apparently. I'd wager he came through the Trabzon sea route.

That's really interesting. I've heard that Circassian immigrants were not allowed into Istanbul during the exodus.

Was/is there a large Ossetian community in Istanbul?

It's also nice that your father went to France in the 70s-80s, but still managed to marry an Ossetian woman. Keep the traditions alive etc.

What do you think about France's current direction? Is life OK there?

Bump

Yes life in France is absolutely ok, we're going through a deep social crisis but just like any country in the world right now. Don't listen to the people in Sup Forums saying France is lost etc.. We have a good share of arabs but they really reak only in Paris.

I heard many ossetians living in Istanbul had properties near the Bosphorus, most of them sold it cheap because it wasn't the type of land they were used to. Again it might just be folklore.

Folklore always has a ring of truth to it.

I think Adyghe were penniless coming to the Ottoman Empire; and they came in very large numbers. So the Ottoman Palace was possibly afraid of some sort of discord or palace coup in Istanbul due to Adyghe going into the city.

I'm glad you don't think France is not as bad as pol says. Here in US is not that bad either just yet. Definitely 10000 times better than Turkey.

Best of luck to you in the tough times ahead of the world.

It's actually a rare nice thread, let it be.

Take care OP et al. I gotta head off now.

Thanks dato

Take care!

I'll give you a bump. The Georgians are nice, but sadly a lot of untrustworthy people there too.

Chechens and Circassians ripped our culture off they are degenerates

whole north caucasus*

Amen

>giving dirty mudslims land
>not giving Armenia their rightful clay
Fuck off.

Aдыг нa бyтылкy пpыг.

:)
>sadly a lot of untrustworthy people there too
Yup, especially taxi and Marshutka drivers, they are complete dicks.

Nobody gave them their ''land'' the picture is just stating which where country was before prussia invaded them

>be me in georgia few years ago
>call taxi
>step in and do a belt around me
>taxi driver laughs

Fucking nuke that shit stain off the face of the earth already

t. churka hating Moscovite who regrets that his ancestors didn't exterminate the vermin natives from the lands they conquered like the Americans did

Stop making attention whore on country level threads

Yeah, they are like a different breed.
We actually do wear seat belts, you should have laughed at him instead.

?

i guess

This a useless thread, you are only asking for attention. go to Sup Forums

>asking for attention
>go to Sup Forums

Sup Forums kavkas threads get filled with angry russians and t*rks so i'd rather make one here. Don't see the thing to get mad about.

>tfw Turk
LOL fuck yoy slavshits. Greater Azerbaijan in your lifetimes. INSHALLAH !!!

GEORGIANS MASTER RACE

Дaл 1aлaш дoйл вaй! Дaл къинхeтaм бoйл вaйх!

>slavshits

what?

How are there so many georgians here
did you guys leave forum ge or something

also sauce

i like shitposting on Sup Forums, Georgian internets suck dick nothing to do there

>sauce

sry no sauce for you but here's another one

Hoi nedertjetsjeen

Ossetians are Persian squatters in Caucasus. They must be forcefully evicted.

>evicted

well tell the whole russian army that against the georgian borders. Misha tried but he failed sadly

kavkaz

How the fuck do all these random ethnic groups get into America? In a country where half the population is either German or British there's always some random fag from a lost tribe of Somefuckistan that somehow got in.

kavkas sali youtube.com/watch?v=CywMhK0r9N4

same way how mexicans and other ethnic groups get in

Don't know why but taxi drivers are psychopaths in just about every country. My first three experiences in Georgia were pretty
>getting in a fight with an unlicensed taxi driver at 5am
>marshutka driver trying to short change me for the journey to Batumi
>cheeky little slut trying to short change me in an internet cafe when I got there

Everyone after that was pretty awesome though, and you've got good food, great wine and spectacular clay.

have you tried acharuli khacapuri?

Can't wait to eat it when i get back

Mexicans are too be expected, random tribes from half a world away aren't

Who knows dude, i assume they came before the 9/11 happening so it was not that hard to get in

>acharuli khacapuri
Aye I tried all the meme cuisine. Pretty good desu, I preferred the non egg khachapuri though. Georgia is the also the only country outside New Zealand and Australia where I have seen feijoa sold.

sleep tight vano

How did it come to that?

kek

Get rid of the cockroaches there already and give the originals their landback fuck azeris and all sandniggers

ye the non eggs are delicous too

You too Artjom

Caucasus is surrounded by mountains, so if a certain amount of people went somewhere and stayed there they couldn't really communicate because the moutains are so high and so isolated from other civilizations. Slowely like that unique languages and cultures developed.

Get rid of the cockroaches, as talking to georgia or armenia? Turks train Georgian soldiers for free and theres a strong tradings partership with azerbaijan.

Wouldn't really mind if they attack oogabooga abkhazia again though

As in get rid of the muslims

>Slowely like that unique languages and cultures developed.
nothing really developed there

all those language families PERSISTED there, because in other places they got assimilated either by Indo-Euros, Semites , Turkics or some other major tribes who conquered everything

>this

Most of the muslims living in Georgia are in Adjara, basically converted georgian muslims. It's near the border in Turkey. There are some azeri and chechen too, but all they do is sell watermelon

Some police officer called a muslim there ''tatri'' it's like an insult, and everyone there went apeshit and attacked the police station kek

youtube.com/watch?v=W_dpcwC7ZOU

another Georgian we are more than it seems

Its such a shame cause the Caucus Mountains are such an amazing place (the natural environment), then the muzzis came in and took rightful christian clay. Push back, don't end up like america and europe.

>Batumian neanderthals

Ye, it's kinda weird. i've only seen 1-2 azerbaijn posters ever in a thread and only 1 armenian. I don't think he comes here anymore.

I don't that that will happen anytime soon.
There was a small gay pride event and the whole capital went crazy and the local churches send their people to go after the lgbt people
Was pretty
funny youtube.com/watch?v=1sayCaOYDW4

>Georgia
>Becoming like EU and USA

haha

youtube.com/watch?v=0NErcgqgYeE

Well then we could say the same for Christcucks who took away the ancient pagan culture.
I've always been told that my familly was Jewish, then Christian and now muslim.
It's really only Chechen who are deepshits about it. They can't handle islam properly.

Fuck chechenia
Coming from a mooslim

One could at least dream though, huh?

yeah be proud of those georgians. while you'll only see 25-30 people protesting Russian occupation

Fair enough I guess, but yeah I have heard the stories of those Chechens

i didn't say im "proud", i just pointed out how batshit crazy gruzins are

somebody really needs to make a witcher style rpg set in the ancient/medieval caucasus
youtube.com/watch?v=XJ8k_8wohaw

yep, adopting Shota Rustaveli's poem would be nice

Chechens are the autist children of Caucaus, we need to take care of them but at the same time nobody wants to deal with their shit.

Anyway, are you guys (diaspora ones) trying to find a caucasian girl ?
I'm heavily influenced by Occidental Culture and don't know if i could fit with a girl from my roots.
I mean, I listen to some weird shit and watch obscure movies or take drugs sometimes. I don't think any girl out there would enjoy it no ?

95% of georgians don't look like this

it happens in india though