What the fuck is wrong with you canadians?

What the fuck is wrong with you canadians?

Other urls found in this thread:

toronto.ctvnews.ca/group-of-suspects-wanted-for-10-brazen-armed-robberies-in-etobicoke-1.3471372
google.com/amp/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4173274
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> the bitch is hiding behind her kid
I swear to god you leafs are dead inside

Thats a sawnoff shotgun, not a rifle.

With a fucking bb gun

>hiding behind your kid

Looks more like a BB gun

I would have done the same of course. Everyone saying otherwise is not only retarded but also bluepill as fuck.

First of all that kid doesn't have a clue what's going on he thinks it's just a game and will die happy with no worries.

Second, it has been proven that our brains don't fully form until we're on our 20s so if you're pro-choice you can't have a reasonable argument why it's not ok to sacrifice something less than human in order to save a human.

Third, if the kid dies the parent can go on with her life but if the parent dies the kid will be a burden on the taxpayers which isn't fair.

Fourth, the mother can always just make another kid later or whatever and it will take less time for the kid to reach the same level of development as this one than for this kid to become an actual human being

Fifth, there is a higher chance for the survival of both the mother and the child by placing the child in front, since most criminals are incapable of rational thought and will end up letting their feels dictate their course of action.

Waiting for an argument that isn't just "muh feelz". Protip: there isn't one. If you're pro choice then don't even fucking bother.

what do you expect from an easterner, canada NEEDS to be divided in half

She must be Israeli.

It was a a BB gun with the orange safety stuff removed. Liberals and conservatives alike were shitting on this woman for her cowardice though.

Children first .
am i right guys?

It's definitely a sawn off shotgun. Just because you don't have a frame of reference doesn't mean it doesn't look like a fucking shotgun, son.

Could you imagine hiding behind your fucking child like this pathetic Canadian cunt?

kek

>Hiding behind your child

This is inexcusable. The nigger should have dragged this coward out from behind her kid and executed her dumb ass right there and then.

Is that adult hiding behind that child?

Not that you would understand because you've never had sex/the opportunity to pass on your genes, but the first impulse of a red blooded parent is to protect the young amalgamation of their and their mates genes.

Again, if you were driven by the instinctual urge to put your cock in a vagina, not Doritos down your throat, you would understand.

im pro choice only because less niggers

Yes, Yes she is

>robber breaks through the window with a loud bang, her mother is terrified, screaming and crying and hiding behind her son as the assaulter aims his death cannon at the child's forehead
>"he will die happy"

>hold up babby
>groid opens fire
>boink
>baby starts crying
>everybody realizes that this fucking hoser is just using a fucking BB gun
>baby gets taken away because mother called him her son and he identified as a genderfluid foxkin

>Toronto

lol bb gun

Not only an adult, but her mother

kek

Its a BB gun you retard. Its from a string of BB robberies in Toronto.

>woman hiding behind her son
This creature voted Trudeau.

thats gotta be a nanny or a step-mum. putting child between herself and attacke. this is only acceptable if the attacker has a boomerang.

It's too bad that you don't belive in silly intangible things like courage and honor. Of which that sad excuse for a mother possesses neither.

If your enemies kill your kid instead of you, you win.

>Nigger
>Canadian

First of all, while you guys keep making fun of this situation where ALL of you guys have not been in. Let me tell you this straight up, this would not have happened if gun laws BANNED all guns in Canada. Maybe you guys should be laughing at how much gun violence there is in american from -ahem- the 2nd amendment.

>"muh feelz"

Proving my point.

How do you rob someone with a fucking BB gun? You shoot them, they' grab you and break your gun in half then beat you to a fucking pulp in a fit of adrenaline rage or something, right? I'd be too fucking scared to rob someone with a weapon that isn't guaranteed to utterly disable them.

We let kids play with BB guns, how the fuck are they robbery-worthy?

People in Toronto are fucking stupid, what can I say user. Why do you think they vote Liberal overwhelmingly?

kek, you stupid fucking leaf. banning guns doesn't work. because criminals will get guns regardless

Why even respond to a blatant shitpost my man?

She's probably pro-choice

>mother hiding behind her child

The bullet would easily penetrate both and likely kill them. She is just turning them into one big target instead of spreading out so one or both could run. Its not only cowardly, its stupid.

How can she call herself a mother..

what a ussles trash

>Not putting kevlar on your baby so you can use them as an emergency shield or clobbering weapon

Americans.

Also:
Anyone who hides behind their kid is not someone we want reproducing, so we should encourage their kids to be killed.

>mother hiding behind child
after they send that fuckbag guy robbing the store to prison they need to find and prosecute this woman
she isn't fit to be a parent

fuck me I'm mad at this

Wow this is horrible if a a few leafs have to get raked to talk about gun control them I'm all for it

Post video nerds

toronto.ctvnews.ca/group-of-suspects-wanted-for-10-brazen-armed-robberies-in-etobicoke-1.3471372
>Man comes in with what you think is a gun
>First instinct is to hold your toddler in front of you and hide behind him
>Turns out it's a fucking BB gun
Imagine this kid growing up and finding this article, seeing his mother use him as a human shield.

Toronto is the shithole of Canada. The most self righteous, passive aggressive do gooders I've ever met.

Nogunz dont know the difference. If you present it confidently enough, people wont take the chance in a real situation. Its very comfy to be tough behind a computer

top fucking kek, whites are ded

once again, posting a webm is not that hard.

FUCKING MUSLIMS

They just can't stop their habit of using their children as "meat shields"
Look up "palestinians"

>Think of the children!
>Don't kill me, kill my child

I fucking hate this country

Kek

then why don't you leave?

Wrong.
A 'feels' guided robber is just as likely to not shoot because the kid is in front as he is to purposely go out of his way to pull the kid and shoot the cowardly bitch of a parent.

I know if I was the gunman and came in with no casualties planned I would open an exception right there.

hiding behind her child

seriously, that woman's life should be made a living hell

Neck yourself

>Kekastani flag
>Ignored

You're the New leaf or Pajeet poster

I'd be the first to be in front of that gun. I hate my country and myself enough to be suicidal, so I might as well die with a small shred of dignity for someone who is too young to comprehend the horrors of the world.

Men protect their children as an instinct, they are soldiers

Women know their wombs can create many more babies, so they are worth more than their one child

It looks to me like she's trying to pull the child down while he keeps trying to walk away.
The security cam shot is probably just bad timing.

>using your kid as a shield
fucking women

>takes a BB to the chest
O CANADA

Maybe he was adopted child?

shes hiding behind the kid!!! HAHHAHALHA

Then why don't you LEAF?

It's Toronto, say no more senpai.
Also 10/10 it's the niggies robbing

I'm just pointing out that that specific logic was fucking retarded
Also
>le internet tough guy
>kekifag flag

This was posted last time I saw this thread with the same image too

>it has been proven that our brains don't fully form until we're on our 20s
Really? that means my brain still has time to evolve out of its autism. Thank you.

This
Captcha: Helicopter

Well said.

Most posters of this thread will ignore this post. The mothers behavior makes perfect sense (The child was on the mother's right-hand side, the criminals approached from the right-hand side, the mother and child quickly back away.) This thread is very typical of Sup Forums: many people bandwagon memeing based on factually incorrect information (in this case, an out of context still shot). Literally fake news.

What's the problem? you can just go make another one.

Maybe this is a shot from when the kid stood up to protect his mom
something I certainly would've done at his age
just a thought, really not sure

Kids are tiny a gunman can still hit you even if a child is in front of you.

Kid's a male. Mother is obviously female.
>Nuff said.

>Canadians

google.com/amp/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4173274

>"In each one of these robberies, the male suspect entered a premises with a surgical type mask on his face, armed with an automatic-style handgun, and made a demand for cash," said Staff Insp. Mike Earl.

>Earl describes him as a light-skinned black man in his 20s of medium height and build. He may use a black Toyota Corolla as a getaway car, and has also been seen using a bicycle.

The second investigation is into a group of three who act together and who police have nicknamed the "Red Ryder bandits," because one of them carries a Red Ryder-style BB gun.

So let's see. So far we got

>an """automatic style""" hand gun
>light skinned black male
>guy is literally able to bike away from the scene of the crime
>people in Canada are so weapons illiterate that none of them can recognize a bb gun from an actual gun
>not a single mention of the Oman hiding behind her child, presumably for fear of being labeled sexist or something

I used to really like Canadians and Canada. No more. Never again.

I unironically think this is the best logical path. Said that, I am not some spineless Canadian white women, I would never use my progeny as an unnefectual human shield. I would try me best to protect my children, even if it led me to my death.

Hero'd by robber with red ryder BB gun.

This was my first thought

So much for the motherly instinct meme

>Hiding behind a kid
Must be Jewish

Motherly love everybody. This is that famous maternal instinct we hear so much about.

Toronto is not Canada. It's a shithole.

Good. Im glad she hid behind her son. I'd want my wife to do the same.

An adult life is worth 509 times more than that of a child.

big if true

>you see she wasnt hiding behind her child she was using it as a mobile shield
>gee Sup Forums you and your biggoted fake news

Definitely Canadian Flag behind that fake flag.