Seriously, the bullying against American members of this community is getting way out of hand...

Seriously, the bullying against American members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Americans are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.

Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only American man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my country from insecure losers here. So why bully? I never had a choice to be born here and so did every other American on this board.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!

Would you call a German man a "morbidly obese shart in the mart"(not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a kind hard working American who works every day just to get by that they are a "morbidly obese shart in the mart" Would you say those words to someone like him? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?

You’re destroying national pride, you’re dividing people against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

basically everything wrong in the world can be traced back to america

SHART

It's just bantz gringo. I have to endure being called a non-white country every time I post here

nice copypasta, i've seen it 3 times now

IN

>Leaf
>Being this dumb

Pretty standard reply, I'd say.

The leaf, not even once

Sorry bro. Gee you convinced me. I will try harder to be nicer to you burgers next time - but trying is usually not good enough.

For what it is worth I am much meaner to Leafs and Euros.

Ain't no big deal. Biggest insult to most people in other countries is to point out the fact that they are not and will never be American, and live in a third world shit hole or an ultracucked liberal fascism, both of which drain them dry of their money and any real opportunity to live anywhere other than a shitty apartment in the niggerville they slowly turn themselves into willingly

can we have some american positivity?

we can buy a whole pack of dogs for just 25 cents. can't get that anywhere else!

#americanexcellence #americansaremagic

suck it up, fatass

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDUMZZZZZ

buying cancer meat from the cancer store but fuck yeah freedumbs

Agreed.

OP you are a huge sjw faggot.

seriously kill yourself.

utter embarrassment that you are an american making a post like this.

shutup nigger

I love the US of A my friend.
France eternally best friend with America.

Even though most of you hate us now...

Let's help fix America by ending immigration.

1. Youre trolling

2. Real americans arn't whiny faggots like you kys OP

You're crying cause people are being mean?
Go fuck off to reddit you nigger.

stop being a puss,we're americians not french.

Bless you kind sir.

we don't hate you.You're our asshole friend that starts shit then gets fucked up,so we help you out.like a loud mouth brother .

to all the "memes" and "bantz", we can also add that americans are whiny pussies.
Thanks OP

stop smoking syrup.

The weak will always defy the strong. Let the shitskins and yurofags make fun of us all all they want, we'll be the last bastion of the west when they get overrun by diversity

Real Americans don't give a fuck what the lesser-nations think about us, you woman. Go bleed out your feelings for a few days then come back to us.