NIGGERS ARE VIOLENT AND YOU SHOULD NEVER RELAX AROUND THEM

>NIGGERS ARE VIOLENT AND YOU SHOULD NEVER RELAX AROUND THEM
>Sup Forums: this!!! fucking this!!!!
>PITBULLS ARE VIOLENT AND YOU SHOULD NEVER RELAX AROUND THEM.
>Sup Forums: Wow only some are like that and that's because they grew up in a bad environment! Its shameful to lump all pitbulls together like that when most aren't like that

Why is pol full of doggie dindus?

Other urls found in this thread:

insideedition.com/headlines/23614-3-week-old-dies-in-dog-attack-after-being-left-alone-with-familys-three-pit
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My friends think I'm a cunt for not liking pitbulls and thinking that they're all aggressive. I should show them that gif with that lady who had her entire face mauled off my a pitbull and ask them when was the last time a golden retriever did that.

>leaving an infant alone
Welp. At least we won't have to deal with the shitty person it's parents were going to raise

>Why is pol full of doggie dindus?

Manchildren who put dogs first

Guess that baby should have not violated the NAP.

i love dogs but bitbulls are the niggers of dogs idgaf

Nah I hate pitnigs they should be all euthanized just like their degenerate owners

dude.. i was sitting on a bench in a park the other day a retard walked by me with that kind of dog and it wasnt even on a leash...
jesus i wanted to bash his fucking head in

I trust the "parents" are being held on willful child endangerment and involuntary manslaughter charges.

Source?

No one on Sup Forums defends the doggy dindus

>not having your gud dogg German Shepherd baby sit your kids
I literally tie my 5 year old German Shepherd to my 4yr old and leave them to play outside for as long as they want alone. You just don't allow nigger dogs to discuss that.

Dindogs get out!

>i'll just put this here
>with these

All pitbulls should be put to death
Sup Forums is, and always will be, a cat board

Sup Forums is composed almost exclusively of dogfuckers. To them, dogs dindu nuffin and are perfect and the creatures of god, unlike in reality. They're literally redd!t.

True the doggos are bad
But it's because most of the time these cases lead to the humans again
Why would they be so retarded to own a dog like this
It's not the dogs fault for existing it's the humans fault for being stupid enough to own one of these
It's like if a gun was sentient and you let it walk around your house with a cold

>implying pol is 1 person
>implying majority of the people on pol would defend pitbulls
Shit thread.

I was pretty sure the consensus was that pit bulls are the niggers of dogs

Stop making these threads you faggot.

Damn. Why haven't these dogs been weaponized for warfare?

Wait what? Who on Sup Forums actually goes out of their way to defend pitbulls? That's insane, the only time I ever see them mentioned on here is shitty bait threads like these that always say Sup Forums loves pitbulls.

They're nigger-tier dogs. No self-respecting whites should ever own one.

sage

Enough.

Obviously not America where a cop would have dispatched the both dogs in a heartbeat.

This fucking right here. You are spot on.

People that get a dog in the first place are weak willed milquetoast piece of shit that need to feel better than anything because their life is a god damned wreck. That's why it is fucking hilarious when you go over to a house and see that "Little Jaspy" fucking running around and barking and shitting all over the place and all the owner does is say "Jaspy please stop", and Jaspy doesn't give a shit. The only reason they even bought a dog was to feel like they're not the biggest cuck in the room, and the dog ends up beating them at their own game.

You better be joking you little shit.

They're a bad dog breed but ultimately they're dogs. Dogs are trainable animals. You're a human.

Whatever your dogs end up doing falls on you because you're human and they're animals. How is this so fucking hard to figure out?

People can own venomous snakes and pet tigers and you don't hear the kvetching whine from people as much as they do about pitbulls. What the hell is wrong with you? Conversely there are a shit ton of "good breeds" with shitty owners that give you yapping biting dangerous dogs. Probably you have a few of these near you. Yet those you do not complain about.

These same threads every week year in and year out, what is the fucking point?

OH BOY WHITE PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT DOGS AGAIN WHAT AN INTERESTING THREAD

the angsty catfags are are out in full force

eat shit nigger dog lover

I'll make sure to report your shitty dog as soon as they're fully outlawed.
Will match them being euthanized with glee.

Not an argument in sight.

They hold no loyalty they'll turn on you in a second

Why would I be joking? I live in the middle of nowhere and they just run around doing shit in the woods. When you have a high quality dog that would kill to protect his family, you can do that. My dog knows he isn't allowed to go outside of whistling range.

Jesus christ are all these people stupid? Poke the fucking dogs eyes, it works every time.

Looks very american to me desu

Luckily nobody has been arrested.

Because fuck your feelings. If you can abort a baby right before birth as a piece of skin you should be able to kill a baby after bith as well - 3-week infants don't have the mental capacity to feel pain therefore you can't consider them as "person".

I hate cats but they never murder anyone.
I take care of a couple fixed stray cats, don't judge me. They still gotta eat. But they also gotta be fixed.

>Show woman your new knife
>She likes it
>Get attacked by random pitbull

its time they started telling the fucking truth in headlines like these, stop calling them dog attacks

>Negligent Single Mother and Short Term Boyfriend Feed 3-Week Old Baby to Pitbulls

I don't think i've ever heard anyone on Sup Forums defend pit bulls. It's actually the opposite, they call them the niggers of the dog world.

I guess what I'm trying to say is...

I wouldn't even leave a baby alone with my dog and he's a big goofy baby who has never shown any aggression to anything in his life. It's their own fault for being retarded. It's a dog's instinct to tear up and eat little creatures.

There are two sub breeds of pit bull. Regular American pitbull terriers are extremely gentle. The "bully" sub breed is the one that consistently act like niggers.

What? Everyone hate pitbull on Sup Forums

Humans bred them to be violent because as a species we are fucking assholes.

this sounds like when retards say there's a difference between niggers and black people

t. dogfuckers

People who like pitbulls and then talk them up are no different than nigger lovers.

I actually know a half white half Mexican who does this. She also has a nigger for a boyfriend.

Woman will never learn.

There are.

Its because they are.

wow the police did a good job staring awkwardly at the fight and telling the only guy who was helping to stop

And every dindu wants a pit nigger dog.

Trash goes hand in hand.

The apple never fall far from the tree.

How'd you train your dog that well?

I'm thinking of getting a Malinois, and am trying to attain the prerequisite knowledge.

AROUND PITBULLS

YOUR LIMBS, YOU WILL LOSE

4yrs > 3 weeks user

if your 4yo still acts the same as a 3 week old baby, I have so bad news for you

at least it was quick

Just airdrop them behind enemy lines are something.

>Your dog is literally getting eaten alive by other dogs
>Don't shoot the dogs
>Don't grab an axe or sledgehammer from the garage and cave their heads in if you don't own a gun
>Don't even grab a stick from the yard to try to get them off your dog
>Start filming your dog being eaten alive
That owner should be charged with animal abuse.

But this exactly the hypocrisy of most Sup Forums users. They use the same arguments for pitbulls that others use for black people and they don't see a problem with that. You are all hypocrites.

Malinois are great, but if you want the best dog that is not so neurotically high energy, get a dutch Shepard.

>Warfare is literally call of duty where you can just release a pack of dogs and kill several soldiers
However before the advent of modern weapons war dogs did see some use. Pretty terrifying if you are a naked blue painted Celt and the Romans release a horde of vicious dogs that are eye level with your penis.

Dogs are a delight. Only Mudslimes and asshats hate them.

How could anyone hate that ball of love?

Pitbulls were bred to be dindus. Niggers just got their on their own.

There's no hypocrisy on this. Niggers and pitbulls are both naturally dangerous and the exception to the rule is the upstanding, nonviolent version. Sage because this has nothing to do with politics.

Useless police in a third world shithole (from what it looks like). Just fucking shoot the fucking thing.

Because Sup Forums is clearly just one person, and this is obviously not a bait thread.

Month old story.
insideedition.com/headlines/23614-3-week-old-dies-in-dog-attack-after-being-left-alone-with-familys-three-pit
Where's Sweden at?

The reason why women like these pit-bulls is that they have an ingrained fantasy. To be able to control a big powerful beast by there mere being. Like in "Beauty and the Beast" were Bell's femininity in the end tames what would be otherwise a giant dangerous beast.

Now that the beast is under her control (Prince) he will use his power on her behave for her benefit agents other beasts if wills it. Just my 2 cents.

Never trusted dogs too big to kick over a fence if they happen to snap. Why would anyone wants a med to large dog around tots and baby's are mental. I have been hearing story's of dogs snapping for over 2 decades. Most people are too lazy to train them to begin with anyway.

The main difference is that we have power over pitbulls, we can train them, punish them when they act inappropriately, we even decide if they live or die. the blame is thus on the human who didnt train it properly and keeps it around even with a history of violence. We cant do that with niggers anymore.

I have never seen pitbulls defended, everyone knows that they're violent and stupid by nature

The parents left a 3-week-old alone.... all I gotta say

Satisfying to watch.

People don't take their venomous snakes and pet tigers for a walk in the neighborhood.

FUCKING SHOOT IT

FUCK

You should be honestly out to death for saving that and for that shit opinion

exactly, its the owners fault for doing it with a pitbul, not the pitbuls fault.

Both are animals that can't help themselves but with the right training can be absolutely fine

I'd feel better if I knew why he killed it

But the fact that the dog looks genuinely sad and scared makes this webm pretty heartbreaking even if it is a pitbull

SHADILAY!
I can't wait to let a big brown pit bull maul my wife!
PRAISE KEK!

Pitbulls as pets are isolated cases, literally, your dog is confined to a goddamn yard. If pitbulls intermingled and started pitbull gangs maybe your argument would make some fucking sense.

Scumbag

I'd rather have 3 pitbull doggos rather than some whiny, shitty kid. The doggos did the parents a favor.

Based

This was one of the moments that made me realise how retarded Sup Forums is.

>b-b-b-but other dogs can attack you too! just look at rottweilers you bigot!!!
>pic related

cuck ;)

this

That chart is speciest, fellow pitbullpede.

all dogs should be put down. they shit every where

Wtf are you talking about? Sup Forums is where I learned about the similarities of pit bulls and niggers. Most setimnents here seem to call pit bulls the niggers of dogs

BULLED

It's literally only you saying this is the shitposting threads you yourself create.

PITBULLS ARE NANNY DOGS FOR WHITE PEOPLE

Then it's clear we have to ban pitbull owners and nogs, since we can't leave them to their own volition.

German Shepards are the second leading in dog attacks.