Blind war veteran's tearful appeal: 'Please return my war medals'

>Blind 95-year-old war veteran issues tearful plea for the return of his war medals

>They went missing on the way home from a visit to Normandy to commemorate the anniversary of when he landed in Normandy on D-Day, in June 1944.

>itv.com/news/2017-06-22/blind-war-veterans-tearful-appeal-please-return-my-war-medals/

Reeee. Shit likes this tears me up. Some fucking shitskin probably stole them off him. Fuck this world, Sup Forums

Bump

Give him his medals back Sup Forums it isn't funny anymore.

Old fuck needs to let his material possessions go

I heard that story of a thief stealing a military award, realizing what it was, then returning it. Its putting too much faith in the hearts of people but might happen.

Is he German? No? ...Then he is a traitor to the white race. So fuck him and fuck his medals. I hope he dies at the hands of a pillaging negro pavement ape so that in the final moments of his stupid life he can reflect on the poor choices he made.

imagine being this edgy

>Being a Jerrycuck
I bet you're a spic.

I'm so glad your piece of shit empire is gone and your island will soon be a wasteland filled to the brim with a screeching black and brown muslim horde.

I'm especially excited to see the Queen eventually get dragged out of the palace and raped by shitskins live on BBC and for Westminster Abbey to be turned into a mosque. It's the future you chose.

America will soon be totally non white as well. It will be glorious. Two nations whose idiot populaces let themselves be duped by bankers and profiteers, will both be completely and totally wrecked.

Fuck. Get Trump to re issue them in person.

GIVE BACK THE MEDALS

>caring that much about medals

I don't get it. He knows he's a veteran. His family knows. Does he really need a bunch of shiny pieces of metal to feel good about it?

Holy fuck, are you 13 and is this your first week on this site? If not, you might have a problem.
Don't cut yourself on that edge

>America will soon be totally non white as well. It will be glorious.

Absolute bait.

Have you come off your meds user? Does your mummy know?

Kys kid.

>having actual autism

wew lad

blame his government

Inshallah!

>I want to be able to pass them on to my grandson. I want them back - they mean so much to me.

Too bad your grandson will probably become a fucking drag queen you tremendous faggot

America and Britain are repulsive, degenerate, shitholes filled with stupid, greedy, lazy, fat useless retards who destroyed the only people on the planet who were trying to fix the Western World. And you're mad at me? Why?

You really are a pathetic group of morons to not see the obvious facts I have laid out before you.

Soon there will be nowhere left to white-flight too and you'll have to face the reality of your poor decisions. It will be glorious. I truly cannot wait.

He fought for this to happen. How ironic he will probably die in misery thanks to the diversity he enabled.

You're trying way too hard.

No. I blame him. I blame all of these stupid, useless welfare queen Veterans who couldn't look beyond crude propaganda and stand up to a corrupt government who was genociding their own people.

So no. Fuck the vets. And fuck their medals. And fuck their service. When a vet dies due to VA fuckups and sub-standard healthcare, I smile.

t. neet faggot whose never seen a vagin or action

kill yourself jorge

This. More like WORST generation amirite?

>waah i helped the wrong side but don't realize it

THATS IT DRUMPF IS FINISHED

War medals aren't material possessions, you nigger

>thinking that Nazi Germany was anything like it advertised itself to be
>being as easily misled as commies

Shut up faggot

>ERRRRR I FOUGHT FER UR FREEDUM DAM KIDS GIMME BACK MY MEDALS
HAHA old fart, this is hilarious.

He's even crying HAHAHAHAHAHa

That's what you get for being a welfare leech aka American soldier. What a fucking pussy

This. Nazis were evil jew murderers who hated people just for the color of their skin. Fuck Germans and fuck white people.

you're a bad troll

>No argument

Give him his medals. ( -_-)

Be More careful with your stuff then mr magoo

Why? He's an old fart.

kys faggot

"When he landed on Normandy" so no. Most likely American although i think hes british judging from the face

>kekistani flag
>subhuman edgelord

10/10 gold star Sup Forums post

At a certain point you realize that there's no other way. Whether it's anti-white whites or kekek 6 millionD chess Maga fools...they have to face the reality and consequences of such racial treachery.

A punishment for the treachery of WW2 must be rendered, to the traitors who knew what they were doing, to the useful idiot goyim who were transfixed by blatant propaganda, and all the good men who did nothing - or not enough.

you are misunderstanding him, he's not saying its good thing that he wants. He is saying that this is essentially what they fought for, the jews and their demonic wishes.

It's kind of like when the person who arson's their own apartment building realizes that the fire started has reached they're apartment and all his belongings.

If you tried to warn him and stop him and he called you a bigot and kicked you in the testicles.....you kind of feel satisfied with his suffering

Hello I have a package for mister Edd G.

Based Patton tried to get the Nazi's to fight the commies and wanted to put the kikes back into camps

If I had seen what the world had become after being duped and forced at gunpoint to kill my ethnic brothers and watch my fellow countrymen of European decent die, I would have thrown my medals into the ocean. My old man was a Marine in Nam and after the country voted in Clinton he disavowed his service. When the Corps said they would not take anyone with a Confederate tattoo, he boxed up all his medals and sent them to the Commandant with probably the most boss letter i have ever read concerning the subject.

I respect this man and his courage but it saddens me that his generation was played so hard. Many had no choice. It was a shit situation with a shit outcome.