Navy might start allowing trans people to join

I read about this in a post on another forum along time ago.
>In my opinion
it's a waste of time and resources to let these people into the military as they probably will not pass boot camp and if they do, they will most likely get killed in the most hilarious and stupid way possible.
>your thoughts?

>if you have any other mental illness: get disqualified at MEPS
>if you're a mentally ill tranny: "oh gosh xir well lemme thank you in advance for your service and the DoD will pay for your titty skittles and special housing also you don't have to meet the regular PT standards those shitlorded cis-males do"

Trans people are a net loss in effectiveness so it's objectively stupid

The military isnt a job welfare program, it's a fighting force

What said + gummint sponsored transitioning.

im a tranny in the military. they are already in, i do pt in male standards and meet male grooming standards.

Whether you acknowledge/realize it or not, you get to skate by on all that Affirmative Action bullshit because of your mental illness.

Literally ANYONE with ANY OTHER mental illness would be DQ'd right the fuck on the spot in MEPS, but somehow you get to skate by because "oh wul he wants to be a woman so just let it slide"

>inb4 "oh well it doesn't affect you so it doesn't matter"

Yes it does and you know it does; there's plenty of people who are being DQ'd at MEPS or the recruiter's office for bullshit reasons, but mentally ill chimera freaks like you are allowed to just walk in and skate through your entire enlistment precisely because of your mental illness.

It's totally absurd that these mentally ill people are allowed with such an important role while people with mental illnesses that barely effect them and in the long run are more capable of protecting the U.S are turned down.

Kind of my point. Not saying we should be letting in suicide cases and bipolar women, but there's men who were diagnosed with """"""""""""""""""(((ADHD)))""""""""""""""""""" or """"""""""""""""""(((depression)))"""""""""""""" that are a lot more mentally healthy and functional in day-to-day life compared to your average tranny.

Yet the DoD has no compulsions making special exemptions for trannies. Why? To appease the PC crowd? Did they do a study an find out they're losing a large amount of potential recruits because they're turning away trannies?

It's the most transparent kind of bullshit possible and you don't need to have ever served or even be familiar with the military to see why.

>let us pray,
>that Trump fixes this.

bump
I forgot how much nu/pol/ loves "based trannies"

>they will most likely get killed in the most hilarious and stupid way possible
Seems like a good idea

Hm, how is that? Have you served? its not difficult irrespective of sex.

hows it going Babymetal?

Not an argument. You can't refute what I posted.

Maybe if I said "I wish I was a cute asian girl" then the DoD would pay for $250k worth of titty skittles and give me special Affirmative Action treatment

Can't even get into the military with ADD unless you are off meds for a year, but somehow being transgender is ok? The fact that they have a 70% suicide rate is reason enough to not accept them due to liability and cost.

>Can't even get into the military with ADD unless you are off meds for a year, but somehow being transgender is ok
Exactly. Trannypants can't refute this simple fact so he tries to focus on the person relaying the facts, like a typical mentally ill degen.

joined as m senpai. mil wants to let them in because its already got us in. not complicated.

What i can't understand is the reason why they would allow trannies to join in the first place?
Is it because they need more replaceable people?
Or is it to please the SJW's?

Even more retarded, you can have ADD in the military, so long as you are ALREADY IN. It's only not ok if you are JOINING because it is a LIABILITY, just like being a transgender person. on hormone medication. I bet they want the military to pay for that shit too lol.

Ok, I'll take this LARP bait. What's your MOS, Major Command, and duty station?

Again:
>it's perfectly 100% A-okay for trannies who may or may not be severely mentally ill to be given special dispensation w/rt/t enlistment "because they're trannies"
meanwhile:
>it's verboten for a biological man or woman to enlist with an (((ADD))) "diagnosis", they have to have been off their (((medication))) for a full year

> just like being a transgender person. on hormone medication. I bet they want the military to pay for that shit too lol.
The DoD is literally offering to. Read the article. any tranny who enlists will get free titty skittles (hormones) and even free dick-reversal-surgery, PAID FOR BY THE DoD

I don't think the military would just be like,
>oh shit we got trannies!
>guess we need more!

Army fag here, i just had a transgender 'class' for the upcoming changes. If you have "gender disphoria" before you join, all procedures, including the transitions that take place when you take hormones, have to be done before you join. If you classify yourself after you join and get approved by an army medical personnel as such then youll be able to change your gender. The fucked up part is that the army pays for your surgery and hormones. But you have to wait till youre no longer an entry level soldier to do so. Everything is still in the beginning stages and a lot of policies still have to be updated.

>>your thoughts?

The ones that don't look like men im going to fuck their boypussy.

THIS STILL PISSES ME THE FUCK OFF AS SOMEONE WHO'S GENUINELY CONSIDERING ENLISTMENT.

Someone who's a tranny can just skate through during MEPS and stay "in the closet" until they hit (i'm guessing) E-4 or something then they can say "uhhh sarge I think I need to go to medical/counselor because I think I am a woman in a man's body" and the military will just say "ok cool, here's some hormones bro"

I couldn't even get fucking lasik because having to be always "mission ready," even CONUS, but these fucks will probably get months off for their bullshit mutilation surgery. I don't mind the pills that much, but the surgery needs to be made illegal or considered extreme body modification.

>I couldn't even get fucking lasik
Please don't remind me

>tfw have literally the slightest nearsightedness (-1.00L, -0.75R)
>always wanted to get lasik because fuck glasses and fuck contacts
>all my friends who are current or ex .mil say "nah bro you cant pass MEPS if you got the lasik"
>but it's 100% a-okay for a tranny degenerate fudgepack to ruin his body with titty skittles then say "ok uncle sam I want a job now"

we would be med boarded out.
you just want to have your feelings hurt.
srs is only if necessary which would be on the way out.

Still doesn't change the fact that you degenerates get special treatment before you've even enlisted, straight from the recruiter's office to the moment you get your DD-214. This is a fact and you can't refute it so you relegate yourself to insults and ad-hominem fallacies.

oh shit we got trannies
oh shit this year we got a bigger budget
oh shit trannys usually stay in the closet and have pretty minimal costs and we need more bodies.
remove your feelings and the scenario isnt complicated.

I just had a revelation. What if the military is taking in trannies to let them have extreme body modifications so they can observe them in the battlefield to gain research to make cyborg super soldiers out of them?!
>mind blown

>oh shit we better let in specifically more trannies
>instead of letting in the people who got LASIK
>instead of letting in the people who were diagnosed with (((ADD))) 8 years ago
>instead of letting in the people who were diagnosed with (((Depression))) 6 years ago

wow that really raises my readiness

your special treatment is medical treatment for a disorder, i guess? im not going to change your feelings on an opinion. trans is not a barrier as proven by people in. otherwise people join and do it anyway without a s.o.p.

>joining any military branch
>2017
time to get off the call of duty hero wanna-be bandwagon and get a job you mongrels

I don't have feelings user, i'm a man =]

In all seriousness though I support trans people living their life they way they want and even getting titty skittles. You have to realize though that you are in an odd position within society, and not everything should/can be made to accommodate you. I think a lot of people don't realize what the military climate is like, and that they would be a lot happier in another field of work.

>oh shit we have more useless bodies!
>oh shit we have to pay for their titty skittles which costs alot!
pretty minimal costs my ass.

It's not an opinion though, you subhuman?

Literally no other individuals with mental illnesses/medical disorders are allowed to enlist with them on file/known to the recruiter with the express intent that the DoD/.mil is going to treat that disorder after enlistment.

That'd be like someone who's bipolar being allowed to enlist and then demanding treatment for it after they finish tech school.

But that's the fucking issue, you cuckold. Trannies are literally making the military bend over backwards to accommodate them in every single facet of the """military experience""" even before they've enlisted.

Show me what other individuals with a mental illness get this same silver-platter treatment from the DoD. Just one.

well seamen love swabbing the poopdeck

itd be like if it was adult onset and started when they joined.

They're going to kill themselves sooner than any opposition will

>more useless bodies!

>If you have "gender disphoria" before you join, all procedures, including the transitions that take place when you take hormones
Doesn't change the fact that they're still being allowed to enlist even though they've ruined their bodies by impetus of their mental illness...

meanwhile someone who got LASIK to improve their vision is medically DQ'd if they got it done pre-enlistment.

You shouldn't insult the people who are of the same opinion as you user, your reading comprehension needs work.

>Traps can be in the navy

hormones are cheaper than shit retard.

complain about lasik to congress then.

>In all seriousness though I support trans people living their life they way they want and even getting titty skittles.
That's not my opinion, you cuckboy.

There's no political lobby with a "social justice" weight behind it like there are with you LGBTBBQ degenerates. The sodomite is literally almost at the apex of the socio-political pyramid nowadays.

Nice rebuttal. go complain about SJW, feminist, and lgbtbbq shit to congress then and stop rioting in the streets like a bunch of crybabies.

user, I think you need to google the definition of opinion instead of autistically calling people cucks. And how does saying trannies should look for work elsewhere besides the military make me a cuck exactly?

And I think you need to read my post instead of being a sycophantic snarky little cuck. I don't "support trans people (...) getting titty skittles", not if it means they're getting it paid for by my fucking tax dollars.

ill bring it up at the pink mafia meeting if you suck my cock

Glad DADT is being repealed that way you degens cant get away with sexual assault anymore

Ok people settle down lets not start a shitty ANTIFA riot here.

Also again: not an argument. You can't refute the (objective) fact that you degenerates have a literal political lobby that rivals Israel's, and you shitstains use it to bully politicians into making the rest of the country kow-tow to your selfish demands.

The USA needs to bring (physical) gay-bashing back to be desu my fampai

Ayy you're certainly correct.

If they choose to get a job other than the military user, they would not be getting it from your tax dollars presumably. Your shit reading comprehension and assumptions are making you look more and more retarded, because I agree with you ya dumb cunt. You really need to come back when you aren't an underage fag.

You need to never come back, go drink some fucking muriatic acid

>not if it means they're getting it paid for by my fucking tax dollars.

Hormones costs a lot less then paying for a fat wife and three fat kids to have their own apartment in fucking germany all supported by the military credit card and the woman doesnt have to work just the man being in the military . Who GUESS WHAT. is just sitting in base playing fuck xbox all day long.

jeez chill guys it was just a misunderstanding

lol wrong person

Watch yourself on that edge user =]

>But my opinions are not opinions because they are objective facts desu

wow wtf I love government-subsidized degeneracy now

>can a fact be opinion?

>824▶
>
> (You)
>wow wtf I love government-subsidized degeneracy now

Trump is in office you retarded, no one is going to be subsidizing shit outside of the military, which I am against and hope changes as well. Almost as much as I hope they stop giving government-subsidized degeneracy through marriage tax breaks.

I served 6 years and I can absolutely agree, with how pc the Army's been getting over the years degenerates like you will be given a free pass from practically every chain of command you'll be a part of

how?

>getting lasik
get prk faggot

Why

Navy are all fags anyway

military prefers it i guess
although you just have to wait like 6 months before applying with either surgery

I'll look into it =]

rip thread

Not even E4, i know an E2 straight out of AIT that's trying to.

so what you're saying is, the navy plans on hiring about 3 people

What I wonder is, will any trannies actually qualify when they're explicitly allowed?

I've never met a tranny who wasn't already disturbed/unstable when he (almost always a he) became a tranny.

Trans won't serve. They don't want to. They won't kill muzzies. They can't kill Europeans. The Generals don't need their support. They won't fight effectively. They can't handle tanks and sexism at the same time. Soldiers will protest and rise. Think: "What would Genreal Mattis do?
D E A L W I T H I T

look at these anime boobers LOl gimmie bonner i bet she has cute penis I LVOE CUTTTE PENIS :DDDDDD

Nobody expects the tranny-SJW Rebellion-meutenies-Revolution of cuckoldry hispanic INQUisiTiOn

>The military isnt a job welfare program, it's a fighting force

>although you just have to wait like 6 months before applying with either surgery
RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING MILITARY FUCKING TRANNIES PLEASE BE PATIENT I HAVE AUTISM (not really)

That really walks my crankshaft

I see my thread has attracted a
>WEEB SHITPOSTER

This isn't trannies fault that the military wants to spoil them and give a big fuck you to everyone else.

The pills are more mind altering than the surgery. A heavily estrogened female is going to try and compete with all males, which makes things uncomfortable for the men if it's obviously a female frame on HGH.
A heavily estrogened male makes everybody feel uncomfortable. Women will deny this until said estrogened male is taking their title of Woman.
Note how many women have gay friends, and how none of them have trans friends(unless theyre the fat sjw Tumblr type)

Lol FtMs can become waaay more buff than the average joe

wow it's almost like when you pump testosterone into your body constantly you will become stronger than the average american who does not work out

Yeah, so whats the prob with FtMs in the military?

They will get killed in interesting and entertaining ways ->
Send them to frontlines and plz, film everything .

And i cant wait that one of these creatures get captured by djihadis

Top kek

theyre mentally ill

Navy is already full of fags. Might as well let them have more things to fuck on those long stints at sea.

Default black nationalist post.