Turkish Government Fires Rubber Bullets and Tear Gas at Gay Pride

dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/625040/turkey-instanbul-gay-pride-march-ban-police-rubber-bullets-video-lqbt-rights

Between 200 and 300 young protesters had defied the ban and turned out to march through the streets of Turkey's biggest and most modern city.

Police at the scene – who heavily outnumbered demonstrators – said 12 people had been arrested.

Far right activists in the moderate Muslim country had vowed to stop the annual event – unless police did it for them.

The mayor of Istanbul then banned the march.

But some protesters decided to march anyway.

Another young protester, who gave her name as Irem, said: "What bothers the government is the visibility of the LGBT community.

"They don't want people to see us. And to be visible, rather than a march we have chosen to be here, on every corner of the street.

"And I think we've succeeded.

"We've spread ourselves out and love will win – I'm sure of it."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Fuck Islam. Nuke the entire Middle East, Israel and Turkey included.

Are they, dare I say, /ourroaches/

Also reminder Istambul is a liberal city.

Most turkish citizens living in Germany/France/Netherlands are HUGE AKP supporters and they hate gays way more than the west part of Turkey.
A great future is awaiting fags in western Europe.

>far right
They mean moderate muslim

I hope the police kill of more faggots than AIDS. The one redeeming attribute of Islam is how they treat AIDS filled faggots.

a good fucking is wating them. most turkish guys dont consider its gay if they are on top.

Nice

alperens. trump-tier nationalists.

>Shoots rubber bullets at gay pride marches
>Oil wrestling is the national sport
Sort yourselves out, Turkey

Based roaches

nohomo

bump

not just 1 faggot. You alt-reichters have 95% in common with them.

Fuck off you retarded commie, noone takes you flaggots seriously

If they aren't kemalists they aren't anything but shit-tier islamists and ottoman larpers.

Nothing wrong with bonding with your bros as long as you go home to your wife and take care of your family.

Wtf I love Turks now

You're that guy in the circle jerk who thinks the last guy to cum GETS to eat the biscuit, not HAS to eat the biscuit.

WTF I love Mohammed now. Mashallah the soldiers of Islam will wipe you commie filth away from the face of the earth when they take over

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0

bump

Turks have police doggos.

Rubber bullets make good dildo's. Those fags got free sex toys