FASHWAVE

It's a gnarly concept and I haven't seen a lot of it around lately, so Fashwave General I suppose.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oRSijEW_cDM
youtu.be/hvHkV6CszGc?t=210
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder this is a reddit thread and these people come here to slide threads. Use the options field.
These threads belong in /wg/.

I'm not from reddit, what does this have to do with reddit? I just think these are cool and encouraging others to share them.

We don't have anything else like this aside from a couple of dumb fucking Pepe memes, or r_thedonalds "Kekistan" LARPing nonsense.

There was a really interesting music video I remember seeing a while back that appeared to have a lot of fascist imagery. It had a lot of well dressed white people, often with metal hands.

Anyone know what I'm talking about? I don't remember the name.

Cringe

it was all over this place two years ago and got old and cringy, reddit

The art is cheesy, the music just sounds like trance. That is, sounds like manufactured pop music without the words. It's all very postmodern. Why not folk or classical revival instead.

>2014
This triggers my autism

"Pursuit" by Gessaffelstein. One of my favorite songs and videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=oRSijEW_cDM

>rhodesia
but isn't it "redpilled" to kick out foreigners?

thanks

these trump ones aren't as good

>Obey God, not men

All of God's commandments come from man's month. If it's not like that then it comes through revelations to my brain. Both instances are obeying men. I am the one who claims to hear God. I might be faulty or have an unreliable mind. Therefore by believing in the revelations I have faith in myself and not God. Therefore I obey myself and not God.

when you feel shame for something wrong you did then what

You don't understand 'god' in this equation. This isn't the judeo-chrstian form of god. This is god in the context as the ultimate force of nature, our universe.

No man can dictate the truth of nature for another, you must search deep inside yourself and realize what's in front of you and follow that path. Some call it 'god' some call it the 'tao' but whatever you call it realize the supreme forces of our reality are righteous and when you align yourself with them the rest will follow.

what is fashwave and why should I care about it?

The shame still came from my beliefs. I am telling myself that "this is against myself" when I feel shame.
That's still obeying man and not God. I have no way to know what God wants from me. Apparently he uses human mouth and brain to send his messages so I have to have faith in Man.

nvm I looked it up and it is gay

>he has faith in man
haha
no but really, there should be some study about human behaviour, of some infant do something morally wrong without learning it was wrong how do they react

personally i did shady shit as a kid not knowing it was wrong without guilt, but i did it in the shadows and all secret, so i dont know

This shit is so cringey. No wonder people don't take this place seriously. It's almost as bad as the Kekistan shit.

It's like someoone scraped an idea off the floor that was already worn down previous decades earlier without even knowing where it came from.

Look up the early music of Kraftwerk and Laibach, notice their 1930s Germany appearance in clothing and hair, the militant cadence to the music, the ethereal keyboards that point to a superior future based on excellence, all that shit

From my experience with kids as a teacher they need to be taught how to behave morally.
They are horribly cruel sometimes and have to be told that "it's not okay" when they get out of line. I saw a kid hit another kid with a rock in the face and he took his toys like that.

i see violence like that ok
>you stole my shit get a rock in your face
now someone steals something from you, and you need to go to the cops, and start legal shit
like wtf just let my take what is mine, by force if needed

Politics are down-wind of culture.
This is a good thing.

Says the man trying to induce seizures .

G N A R L Y
N
A
R
L
Y

>flag
>image

What?

Fuck off rebbit

That was intense, thanks

True justice has to be unbiased.

The reason why flashwave and synthwave have been getting bigger is because THIS ERA IS AESTHETIC DOGSHIT!!!FACT!!!

seizure time?

You're actually physically retarded. God isn't separate from you. God, Jesus, and all that shit is an allegory for your literal, physical, biology. Your emotions are a guide to your moral compass. Common sense and honorable intent is the literal definition every day heroism.

youtu.be/hvHkV6CszGc?t=210

stay strong