Fast food inflation

>Be me
>Go to Jack in the Box
>Order the 2 tacos
>"That will be $1.28 after tax sir. ($1.19 before tax.)
>The price used to always be 99 cents for as long as I can remember
>Thanks Trump

Inflation has gotten out of control. Yesterday I was in El Pollo Loco and the Original Pollo Bowl combo shot up from $5 to $7.89! That's Wiemar Germany levels of fast food inflation.

Other urls found in this thread:

usinflationcalculator.com/inflation/us-inflation-falls-in-may-for-second-time-in-three-months/10007363/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>not going to your local mexican food truck

>You're right

t. brainlet

If you want to start really seeing it, compare sizes of canned goods and dry products, everything from cans of soup, veggies, cereal and flower have all reduced in size.

Inflation's been pretty stable, I suppose they are just siezing this chance to catch up and raise prices to a more realistic level.

We get massive meals for dirt cheap. It's not gonna last like that. Jusf be thankful you'll still be getting a shitton of food for slightly less dirt cheap.

you paid for it

Because the prices have inflated there even more.

Tacos used to be only $1 at local taco trucks. Now they are $1.50. they even used to have 2 for $1 taco Tuesdays, which they no longer have. A burrito at a taco truck costs $5- when it used to only be $3.00 - 3.50..

$5 is a lot of money to pay for just a burrito from a truck, and no restaurant with refills and air conditioning to sit down inside. That's half the money I make in an hour.

Don't blame Trump. The (((Federal Reserve))) is the cause of inflation in America.

>That's half the money I make in an hour.

>That's half the money I make in an hour.

Spaghetti-O's have increased in size my dude!

>hard shell
>taco
Kys

corn tortillas > hard shell > flour tortillas

What's worse is the Fed is lying to everyone that inflation is super low. Obummer quadrupled the money supply, now we get to see the effect. Inb4 QE money is low velocity and wasn't supposed to move out of reinflated home/stock markets. Clearly not the case.

>half the money I make in an hour
Topkek. Get on my level.

t. Making $12/hour

Corn > flour > hard shell

Although tortillas and hard shells shouldn't be compared together.. flour tortillas are really popular when it comes to cow meat tacos

Hard shells are basically only good for 'cenaduria' style of food, such as pic related (pic is missing some delicious tomato/beef broth)

blue maize(real tortillas) > nopal tortillas(anti diabetes) > flour tortillas(shit) >corn tortillas(high fructose corn diabetes) > hard shell(shitty oil)

>blue maize
>nopal tortillas
You have to go back to the south of mexico

THE SKY IS FALLING

THE
SKY
IS
FALLING
A
L
L
I
N
G

kys fat fuck

I go to my local taqueria and a fucking burrito costs $8 now. Nachos are $10. Spics are getting greedy as fuck.

>Nachos are $10

>go to burger shop
>order tacos

SHOULD'VE STUDIED IN SCHOOL THEN

Jack In The Box tacos are a guilty pleasure. They're so shitty that they're good.

I live in the Phoenix Area, Tempe specifically. I'm amazed how high even "cheap" food has inflated here. What once used to be a $5 meal now is pushing $10, even without extras.

I'm not fat at all, and I eat flour tortillas at least 3 times a week with my breakfast, I lift and run, too. Eating shitloads of this food and not doing exercise turns you into a fat fuck, not the predilection for the food itself.

You can't be this retarded.

>he thinks those are high prices
Is this a subtle brag thread?

Ok dip consider both of your food sources. You appear to be an anti-trumper that needs free healthcare so you can become obese and disease ridden eating literal shit. Learn how to cook and keep your mouth shut.Trump will tell you when your opinion matters.

Poor bait thread but...

It's the same here. Food prices have been steadily rising, while quality has plummeted.

PRINGLES WENT UP IN PRICE AS WELL. FUCK YOU AMERICA

Carl's Jr is up like 3 bucks in about 2 years. won't go there anymore.

>not the predilection for the food itself
Eat refined sugar only, for like a month, and see if you don't get fat, imbecile.

>finally get real taqueria
>5 smal tacos = $10

>Eating fast food
You deserve to be ripped off

I used to ge a hamburger special for $3.25 at a local burger shop. Now its $5.50.

>El Pollo Loco
spic detected

you have to go back

its cool as long as you dont drink coke.

$5 for a burrito, thats a steal man

>stop eating degenerate miexishit food
like there is no homeland cuisine
penubater jelly time

Fast food prices were going up before Trump was elected. In N.Y. the minimum wage for Mc Donalds went up 2 dollars in 2 years and the prices of food increased with it to compensate for labor costs

>eating only refined sugar is just as bad as eating flour and corn tortillas (5%) along with your food (95%)

What a retard tier argument, by all means continue to eat your shit blue/red tortillas, nopales, crickets, and all that shit they like in the south coz it's "healthy", lmao.

Corn and flour tortillas will continue to be the most popular types of tortillas because they're objectively tastier

I drink a glass of coke with ice once every week or so, it only sets your progress back slightly, but I'm trying to cut down on it because afterwards I feel like my teeth are melting with all the sugar and who knows what it has

potato tacos hardshell and delicious as fuck

>inflation has been pretty stable
fuck off shill with your double attention whore spacing

OP is trying to make a joke out of something that's very real, prices of everything keep going up and up.

>complaining about fast food affordability rights

Flag checks out boise, you can't help but fall into your stereotype can you

Thanks to your country planting globalist agents in my country, all prices rose 200% and some salaries didn't change

T H I C C H O L L A

This is terrible b8, you fucking faggot.

>el pollo, and muh tacos from Jack
>the ~$0.25 tax rate increase, and the other shit food I buy went up in price

Taxes haven't increased.
Markets are booming.
Unemployment levels very low.

OP needs to go chase down a GED so he can one day make $15/hr and be upper-lower class impoverished.

Douche bag

Food has NEVER been cheaper in history than right now.
Its crazy how cheap food is compared to everything else.

Do people really think inflation affect fast food and not simply businesses charging more because they can?

Those are classified as 'cenaduria' style food, and yes they are delicious with some shredded beef

Is this serving for only one person?

we have a white person run taco stand "Rocket Taco" and its 3 tacos for 9.99, lame ass tacos too

did someone trew up in that box?

tough but fair

OP unironically buys fast food in 2017

It's probably an Anglo from the UK that has never eaten authentic Mexican food.

>Complaining about a $5 meal
How about no, sweetie

It's the double D:
>Diarrhea and Diabetes Explosion

>Nice of user's mom's boyfriend to bring him home a meal after his shift though.
Kek

Actually, my bad I thought you were using the Pakistan flag for a minute.

Ugh, have you been to any store recently? It's not just fast food.

Might as well make your own food at this point.

>If you want to start really seeing it, compare sizes of canned goods and dry products, everything from cans of soup, veggies, cereal and flower have all reduced in size.
The ultimate mind fuck is quality.

Our food is now genetically engineered and full of hormones and pesticides.

compare organic farm raised grass fed beef prices.

All sympathetic user's commiserating with OP will kindly see yourselves to /R9K/.
That is all

It's supposed to be stoner food or whatever. They used to have obvious ads years ago.

>he thinks it's trumps fault
>not hyper inflation due to government spending money like we have it

You know who to blame.

>not making your own food

Weird, I saw Buffalo Ranch and Ranch for $1.08 while other flavors were $1.45

Not a bad idea, except it's illegal in a lot of jurisdictions. It's like they're deliberately preventing us from escaping the centralized economic matrix.

You don't have a local taco spot with a 2 for 1 taco Tuesday deal? What state do you even live in?

T. NJ

I've gotten something like this, but it's fries with chili, some carne, and topped with pastrami. $9 + tax for it.

Nunca habia visto ejotes en un caldo de res, donde se hizo este caldo?

You guys are morons. With inflation eating out continues to get more and more expensive, but eating at home continues to get cheaper.

usinflationcalculator.com/inflation/us-inflation-falls-in-may-for-second-time-in-three-months/10007363/

Millennials spend 44% of their food budget eating out and then complain they cannot save for a house or anything else.

I hate you whining bitches.

The metrics used to measure inflation haven't changed much because of a few key products. Cell service providers being locked in a price war have kept cpi low, for example.

Thats that higher minimum wage doing that, deal with it.

>except it's illegal in a lot of jurisdictions

What? I mean buy from stores and make your own food.

>Not a bad idea, except it's illegal in a lot of jurisdictions

Proofs?

Supply and demand MAGAnigger

If you want them to lower their price don't shop there.

Trump's been in the Presidency for 6 months and it's his fault nevermind the 19 trillion racked up in the last 8 years

Yeah, that doesn't look good at all. At most I'd dare to eat one cup of it, but I don't think I'd like it.

Can some American anons tell me what the food in webm related is called? I've been having intense cravings for it but I don't know how they call those pork dishes

Estoy posteando recetas de Sinaloa, el ejote sabe muy bien en ese caldo con unos chiltepines. Se conoce como cazuela de res sinaloense.

Satisfy your BMR and physical activity with sugar only and you won't have lost any weight in a month, but you'll have moderate vitamin and mineral deficiencies, retard.

Food stamps to food is like free tuition to college...

>Can some American anons tell me what the food in webm related is called?

Burnt.

Yup
>glycemic index & insulin spike
>not eating ceviche, soup, smoothies/shakes, stir fry and salads as most of your diet
>not growing weed on the side earning $800 for a pound of harvested bud, selling it undervalue to local dealers and dispenaries
>not having a subsistence garden to help you be a tad (30% for me) independent
Hell, even my faggot ass has 173lb of game meat in my seperate freezer!
>Thanks Trump
More like should've gotten a skill set slick!
t.diesel mechanic fag from Long Beach

Barbecue. Heavily seasoned, smoked, slowly cooked meat usually. Lots of different styles.

The word might be related to barbacoa but I'm not certain.

I mean growing your own food.

One example is zoning laws, which prevent agriculture outside of designated areas.

You're a disgrace to our flag.

It's very tender. Probably has a spice rub on the outside which is why the outside is so dark.

Fuck that place, someone get a hold of a Jew money man and tell them to make the holy of holy taco joints a national thing!

King Taco is god tier bi-lingual and you never see another white person there ever, just Latinos so you know it's the real deal.

They have like 20 locations in LA and I make my pilgrimage there at least once a year!

I swear if I didn't live 1000 miles away I'd live there.

Cheap. High Quality. Delicious.
Nothing comes close.

>King Taco is god tier bi-lingual and you never see another white person there ever, just Latinos so you know it's the real deal.

I mostly see Mexicans at Del Taco, it's great.

$10 nachos? That shit can't cost more than $3 to make with labor. Getting ripped off unless that meal serves two.

Quit eating fast food you fat fuck

Also to get more specific and looks like that webm has beef ribs, beef brisket, pulled pork which is the one he pulls apart with his hands, some sort of smoked sausage, and maybe some sort of chicken or something but I'm not really sure about the last one.

Americans argue like hell over whether pork or beef barbecue is better depending on where they're from.

The median home in my city is around $400,000. Millennials spending an extra $800 a year eating out isn't affecting their ability to buy homes.

True it's more fast foody than KT.

Although all the Del Taco's where I live went under because there wasn't enough Mexicans and the people had never heard of it.

Smoked brisket, smoked short ribs, pulled pork, smoked sausage, it's hard to tell what the last meat is but it looks like smoked chicken breast, although it moves freely, so it could also be a smoked pork loin. The side dishes are mashed potato salad, cole slaw, southwestern black bean and corn salad. The sauces are most likely made using the typical bbq sauce as a base.

Check out Franklin's BBQ on youtube.

I think we're just spoiled by getting huge portions for small process

No one needs that much food anyway

They're a good size, but I've had other places that have the same size nachos for $5. The prices started going up about 2 years ago. They put a notice up that said prices on carne asada items would be going up because of a beef shortage. The price ended up going up on everything. Taquerias used to be for poor spics. Now it's more expensive than any other fast food place.

My local taco bell still sells those beefy fritos burritos for $1. Still probably cheaper to make your own.

>food