Liberals eating their own... again!

Independent black woman college student gets a liberal professor fired for whitewashing her ancestors' history.

Thoughts?

mystudentvoices.com/beware-of-wolves-in-sheeps-clothing-the-tale-of-a-progressive-professor-who-forgot-to-hide-her-7efe21b1fc5d

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/rZXq3jys
kikebook.com/kaylarparker/videos/10206572540751693/
archive.is/wzS8R
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

Since niggers were literally property at that point, I'd think there would be very detailed documentation about if there were two parent families for slave families. I don't doubt that 2/3 slave family intact statistic one bit.

archive or copy paste text please, don't want to click on nigger link because my computer might turn black or get a disease

When your entire identity is based on your victim status, you'll do anything to clamor higher and higher on the oppression pyramid. They talk about allies, but there's no honor among SJWs. One will turn his or her back on another in a heartbeat for the chance to claim he/she/xe has it the worst.

It wasn't slavery that ruined the black family unit. They had better legitimacy rates for marriage than whites did until the 60's

This bitch dumb

Just hilarious to me how it doesn't matter how much you pander to liberals, they WILL try to ruin your career for having a different opinion!

Very sad!

Call a nigger an ape and they chimp out and try to explain how they aren't animals, YET here we have another nigger comparing themselves to animals. Sheep wolf, etc. You're a nigger animal, i get it.

Here you go, nip.

pastebin.com/rZXq3jys

I'm not giving a queer black feminist 9 minutes of my time.

Will you people fucking archive this shit? I refuse to fucking give these goddamned faggots a click.

I already read it on some other site while waiting for your slow jigaboo ass to start moving bluegums
she was calling he professor a wolf sheep not herself, she is a proud black woman who don't need no man which is a good thing because as a black woman she don't gonna have no man after she misses a period

kikebook.com/kaylarparker/videos/10206572540751693/

Her presentation to the class about the disagreement in question. The actual presentation starts at about 3 minutes in.Looks like a dyke to me.

You only forgot the most import ant part, dumbass

>The question stated, “Historical research on African-American families during slavery shows that: A) Family ties weren’t important in African cultures where the slaves ancestors originated; consequently, family bonds were never strong among slaves. B) Two-parent families were extremely rare during the slave period. C) Black family bonds were destroyed by the abuses of slave owners, who regularly sold off family members to other slave owners. D) Most slave families were headed by two parents.
>I chose C. I was told that was incorrect; the answer was D. And then things got interesting.

This. My mother is a leftist activist from back in the 70's-80's and was an avid anti-racist etc etc yada yada. She looks at the entire generation now of young feminists as gossip virtue-signaling whores.

then tell us how, bitch

Being white is a violation of the BAP

>liberal teachers teach their students to challenge and revolt against authority
>surprised when it actually happens
Nothing to see here folks

The correct answer is A

"Here, good comrade, have a badge for ratting out any and all traitors to big brother!"

Your mom is a hipster.

>I was a gossip virtue-signaling whore before it was cool

Yeah....but she was good at it, I swear!

Don't call me a nigger you fat demented faggot

>end of the video
>"I didn't come here to start something with Professor Morlock (or whatever the fuck)"
>gets the white professor fired

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I like how she included a line from some rap song she liked in it. typical pavement ape. Also she didn't really address the issue at hand at all in her like 10 minute rant other than some random thing fredrick douglas said about slave families being torn apart. She gave no statistics at all. Even though I would bet they kept very good records of their property back in that day, so the data is most likely there.

???

Bump

>all these people defending the teacher

A, C and D are all correct and the "professor" chimps the fuck out on a student over fb. Everyone involved should be glassed

What a load of retarded shit.

If her ancestors wouldnt have been bought by white people she wouldnt even been born, because muslims castrate their slaves.

Also because her ancestors were already captured, probably by fellow africans, their live were pretty much at the end anyway.

Even if her ancestors did not get enslaved her life would even more shit.

calm down yellow monkey, we are all frembs here

Type archive.is into your browser. Then copy and paste the link you want to archive into their services. In less than a minute, they will archive the link. Then, you copy and paste the web address of the archived version in a reply to the thread. It's that simple.
ARCHIVED LINK: archive.is/wzS8R