Is a military junta possible in america? Lets say one of us fags gets into a high rank in the military...

Is a military junta possible in america? Lets say one of us fags gets into a high rank in the military, and got the loyalty of his troops, would that be the easiest way to have aright wing takeover of the nation?

Maybe. I don't think it's possible in a big country like America. Maybe Britain, Italy or Poland, but America's massive, both the land, the population and the government. I don't think it's plausible that a general could go rogue and take on the entire US system.

do it.

QUIT TRYING TO FRAME Sup Forums YOU FUCKING DEEP STATE GIMP

Didn't Caesar get killed by literally who named Brutus? What's so cool about him then?

im just a concerned citizen who wants to claim the American Empire

his legacy and plans carried onto his adopted son who created an empire so great it shaped western civilization forever. First of the empire and last of the republicans.

Country to big and services too varied.

On top of all that all the trigger pullers are mostly right leaning but support and logistics tend very left.

Too many elements to pull off.

Roman emperors called themselves Caesar. That should tell you enough about his impact upon Rome. He basically set the tone for the empire to be established.

what would the right wing take over entail? how are there no high rank right in military?

>gringos starting coups in their own nation
wew, that's new :^>

>American Empire
Murica never owned an empire.
It belongs to Multi National Corporations.

I know, we havent. What do you think im trying to do?

Obama replaced them all for exactly this reason

all we need is a popular general, economic depression, and a left leaning president. Then we can take the nation with full support of the people,

>What do you think i'm trying to do?
LARPING for KEKs

>implying

>implying you need the people's support
>implying the people aren't just mindless lemmings who follow whoever the small man in the electric box in his living room is telling them is good

Left-Wing boipucci rape squads

See

america has to be very unstable for something like that to work
we are getting there but we arent close enough for that

>transgenerals

My guess your military is full of blue pillers as well. So no.

On September 11 2001, the «continuity of government plan» (COG)
was activated at about 10 a.m. by
the National Coordinator for Security, Infrastructure Protection and Counter-terrorism
(((Richard Clarke)))
He didn't bother telling you.

Simple English please.

>filename says Julius Caesar
>picture of Augustus

>american military

The military takeover of government is why the empire fell.

underrated

I don't think in America as it exists today, but if it were to break apart, through breakdown of govt, civil war etc., states in certain areas could certainly balkanize, in the south or midwest and certainly run a junta-like government. It could also work in cohesive european ethnostates(poland or the netherlands or something, not like france which is 80% french and half the whites would side with the anti-junta resistance anyway. Try it out though. It worked wonders for my country

How the fuck do you think a country will succeed when its rulers will unanimously favour going to war?

Despite what autists on Sup Forums think nations are built in peace not war.

Does that flag means Congress will be abolished?

There is only a person with the right abilities to achieve that, and it is pic related
You know I'm right

Your oath of allegiance is to our constitution and to protect from all enemies, foreign or domestic (last one would be u in this scenario) so from the very start you are a liar and a traitor.

It's not going to go the way you hope, friend.

>What is the S in SPQA

Senate, dimwit

>patton
>forrestal
>macarthur
>petraeus

all non-cuckish military men get taken out by the civvie deep state

the empire is falling right now. military takeovers have been a way to buy dying civilizations time.

Too many variables, too large a population, too much territory, etc etc.