Got anything to refute this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nf5BKAS5o6A
youtube.com/watch?v=6KMFwycIJVM
youtube.com/watch?v=k8TwRmX6zs4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>2017
>Not understanding how Donald Trump operates
It's an act famalam. Narcissistic egomaniac has been his shtick from the beginning. Watch an episode of The Apprentince.

>posts a dumb meme image they made in 2 seconds
>expects a serious debate

lmfao

ur mom fgt

>Attempt to rile up people who disagree with you by using their own terminology.
>Use it improperly.

Refutes itself.

>Only pussies defend themselves!

>It's an act

Suuuure...

>>posts a dumb meme image they made in 2 seconds
>>expects a serious debate

That's how Sup Forums works.

>can't take it
Have we been reading the same liberal news or what?

MFW

youtube.com/watch?v=Nf5BKAS5o6A
youtube.com/watch?v=6KMFwycIJVM

And he was roasted a 3rd time.

Yeah, he can't take it.

What a snowflake.

Johnny Depp hurt his feelings and now his chinless sone has so save his honor.

Btw, did Obama send his daughters for shit like that?

Why should I care what Johnny "Wife Beater" Depp has to say?

Hey bro post your picture, your social media, your honest life story, and let us roast you :)

sound like something you could handle?

Johnny Depp is mad cause his wife is being porked by Elon Musk right now.

>Yeah, he can't take it.

Then maybe take a look at the White House Correspondents' Dinner of 2011.

youtube.com/watch?v=k8TwRmX6zs4

He was pretty ass hurt after Obama ripped on him and never showed up again after that. Not even as president.

>everyone gets equal roast treatment at liberal parties.

>Bawww, da media is bein so meeeeean.

Obama was so thin shinned he made his Attorney General investigate a fucking parade float.

"Donald Trump will not be president"
Barack Obama

>Hillary Clinton doesn't even think of Donald Trump anymore.

I bet she wakes up with nightmares about it now.

Liberals calling ANYONE a crybaby
fucking lol

He has taken more incoming than any president I have seen. I like him but I didn't think he would survive the deep state. Personally I am starting to believe he is winning.

>be liberals
>can neither dish it out nor take it

Kek

Why to socjus types always misunderstand what 'snowflake' means?

I see this all the time.

Compile a complete list of all the abuse hes dished out, a list of all the abuse he's taken from others, and a list of his unreasonbable responses to these quantifiably equal/lesser and justifiably deserved responses that prove how he "can't take them".

>Btw, did Obama send his daughters for shit like that?

his daughter was too busy getting busted smoking pot and beating up some girl at lallapalooza

My libshit friends and family honestly think he should just quietly take being accused of sedition...

"If he's so innocent he should give the FBI more money for the investigation! Just get it over with quick."

I haven't wanted to slap my dumbass sister so badly in a decade.

This is what I came to say, but this user said it better. He sat there stone faced, then campaigned on dismantling O's legacy and won. Beats any HBO show ever

Daily reminder: The Snowflake analogy is about uniqueness, not fragility. The left gets this wrong every time.

“In cultures where every blockhead has individuality, individuality becomes a thing for blockheads,” - Karl Kraus

"I'm unique like everyone else"

Snowflakes are admonished for over-valuing the very thing that makes them most worthless. Not for being pussies. That's a value they've ascribed to snowflakes themselves, mostly through projection. Of course, none of this matters now. They've misunderstood something enough to have redefined it entirely among themselves. Just like racism.

>S-stop defending yourself
>Y-you're the snowflake

>took shit from idiots his whole campaign
>doesnt have to take it anymore

Don Fuhrer fucks not given.

Sage for the good of everyone

Go back to fecesbook, niggerlover

>>took shit from idiots his whole campaign

He was the one constantly bragging and dishing out at others. This, as well as pandering to idiots, Russian online support and America's weird election system won him the election.

You lost. You really need to get over it.

how many celebrities have killed him in effigy?

its already the middle of the year and these retards still dont know what the term snowflake means.

kill all niggers
need a safe space yet?

I'm really confused on what liberals think the term snowflake means. Like are they using it like a general insult when in reality it has a literal insult meaning?

Ex. If people called gays "fags", directly intentionally insulting their homosexuality. Then out of no where, homosexuals started calling anyone they don't like fags because they think it's a bad word that hurts everyone's feelings.

I feel like liberals just need to come up with their own insults instead of stealing conservatives.

I just looked it up, and it seems our meaning has been almost completely erased.

AT least we get one sentence on Wikipedia with our definition.

It's from fight club. You're not a special and unique snowflake

Man that movie was so prescient

It's from fight club. You're not a special and unique snowflake.

This. Yes, please, call us snowflake. Call us names. Insult us. Attack us.

We'll still be here. Sacrificial monkeys shot into space for the greater benefit of humanity.

And sometimes we drag our enemies into the shit with us and drown them in their own sewage.

The only thing a liberal enjoys more than stealing is corrupting language.

>AT least we get one sentence on Wikipedia with our definition.
>At least we get
>We get

Clearly you don't understand how Wikipedia works. No one gives you anything. Anyone can edit a given page. I've made serious edits, I've seen ppl make untrue claims for the sole purpose of deceiving others.

>tl;dr: if you don't like the page, change it my dude

>Got anything to refute this?

He's made his brand/reputation on being a venom spitting sour puss. Should you expect any different. Why's he gonna change now? Also banning people who annoy him on twitter isn't a big deal, there are only so many hours in a day and wasting em on waste sucks.

This
im alright
i hate white peple
i love assad
i love islam

Well he can apparently take it well enough to become leader of the free world.

He knows what he's doing. The President the best thing that ever happened to the MSM and they know it.