What do you wear on a day to day basis, Sup Forums?

What do you wear on a day to day basis, Sup Forums?

I mostly wear a suit. Boiler suit

the carcasses of my child labourers

Rate my fit /fa/

Kekistan t-shirt and camo cargo shorts most days during the heat.

i wear your mother on a day to day basis

just sittin' here in my briefs. i'm a basement dwelling neckbeard. i fucking love pepperoni hot pockets.

work clothes

dickeys
carhartt
Duluth trading

i wear hipster clothes. I subtly red-pilled our subverted brethren all the time through my disguise.

A pair of jeans, a hoodie and trainers.

Came here fo dis

Recently I've been wearing a jean shirt. I can wear it for a couple of days without washing, can do just about anything- relax comfortably, roll up the sleeves for getting dirty, dust off and dry off my hands on the shirt. However for work I usually wear a nice pair of chinos and a button down shirt/tie or a business polo. Casual shoes are white canvas, formal or business attire I wear a nice pair of oxford leathers.

Sammuelsohn MTM suit and Allen Edmonds Park Avenue in black or Fifth Avenue in dark chili, usually with my Stowa Antea

Solovair or Dr Marten boots with jeans and a t-shirt. Maybe a berghaus fleece if it's cold

I wear my Richard Spencer Sears brand John Travolta cuck suit! Complete with black shirt and black breast pocket spritz.

Whilst my Jewish masters giggle at their oh-so-silly goyish puppet!

pepe-wojak-giggle.jpg

Skinny jeans and a top

This.

A pair of pants. I don't leave the house much so I don't often wear shirts.

Personally I'm trying to get away from skinny jeans. I just want some slim-fit pants but nowadays they're nearly impossible to find (at least where I live). I suppose corporations are trying to force the faggotry on us

Aren't you afraid of kuru seeping through your skin? I mean, to each their own, but I don't like having blood on my skin.

Well, definitely not five layers like this gay, scrawny spaghetti retard in your picture.

MOOT

>Boots

>Flannel shirts

>Khakis

>Jeans

David Gandy is scrawny? Ok haha...

What was on the image? DidnĀ“t have time to see it

ABUs