Discuss

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cKCRHhmHvjg
study.com/cimages/multimages/16/logistic_growth_graph.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wouldn't want kids with that Ron Howard-looking fucker anyway. Dude looks like typical genetic waste with more hair coming out of his ass than the top of his head

I mean...I guess my genes are worth passing on, so long as I teach my kids about alcoholism and drug addiction and ward them away from it.

If only I had a girlfriend or wife, and a decent job that could support a child.

Fewer children is a sign of a healthy society. People don't need as many children with automated jobs.

vid related:
youtube.com/watch?v=cKCRHhmHvjg

Times are different

My grandgrandfather: 30 slaves
My grandfather, father and me: 0 slaves

wtf fix pls nao

>can't manage both kids and pets
Scrub

Man became cucks

Sadly he's right

I understand blaming this on Jew influence. But why does Japan have the same phenomena, why do secular reform Ashkenazi Jews also have fewer children? Orthodox Jews will eventually replace reform Jews in America. It really just might come down to lifestyle choices of those who are economically affluent.

white male cucks and betas are white genocide.

I worked with a Russian woman and she was kind of a Plain Jane (kind of like pic related), but one day at work, she received news that her child had been hit by a car on the way home from school and she turned into this quivering wreck in floods of tears. I'm not ashamed to say I started to get really turned on watching her sobbing, the tears running down her pale, white face while she tried to wipe them away. Her long brown hair was all over the place and she looked like a distressed young maiden crying as she evacuated her village to escape the approaching Nazi Army. I got a really hard erection and had to hide it behind my desk. I thought of how great it must have been to be an SS Officer and round up women like this, demure looking homely girls, and maybe take them to a barn and try to make them cry more. I would dearly love to hurt her face and make her fellate my pistol while I lick the tears from her face. I would lubricate her anus with her own tears and the sheer eroticism of the setting would mean that two fierce pumps in her torn, bleeding hole, and I would be spent. It wouldn't even count as a real orgasm for me until I turn her around again and shoot a bullet through her cunt. It would be important to make sure that she knew that she was about to die. I would savour this moment for a while, perhaps telling her what I already did to her elderly parents. I thought of all this that day, and when I got home my underpants were soaked.

>caring about balding
why do people on Sup Forums claim to be "redpilled" or whatever when they're still preening vain faggots? not balding btw cause im a spic and have good hair genes

There are some seriously evil people in the world.

T. Bald asshole.

Don't fucking remind me of this shit song

Didn't half of all children use to die before reaching 5 years old?

Don't encourage the edgy larpers pls.

The solution to the problem I think is creating white only communities because when people feel safe they will have more kids but right now is expensive to live in a almost all white community

Our ancestors made too many people and now everyone hates each other. The only solution is global genocide also known as birth control.

Sure thing baldy. Good news though: Suicide booths should be available soo

>an abortion an a dog
>an abortion
>an

a lot of spics are balding tho

>But why does Japan have the same phenomena,
Because as people become wealthier they have less kids.
Having large numbers of kids is a survival mechanism for many species in times of dire straights and humans are no different.
Note this doesn't apply to handouts being provided then you get shit like Baltimore or the infamous mouse utopia experiment

No duh juice no beta cucks it is a part of human biology

I dunno about you but my great grandmothers had 2 kids each tops, same for grandmothers, and I'm an only child

We need a war and I await that war by sitting on here browsing Sup Forums. That's we have the same threads every single day and have done for about the past year, just passing the time.

study.com/cimages/multimages/16/logistic_growth_graph.png

I'm sure this is just a pasta, but if you were a German soldier and did that you would've been executed immediately or sent to a penal battalion.