How comes Americans dont have an ID Card?

How comes Americans dont have an ID Card?

Other urls found in this thread:

copblock.org/28042/let-me-see-your-i-d/
youtube.com/watch?v=Erp8IAUouus
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You mean like a social security card and driver's license? And a passport as well if you decide to get one?

I'd ram that kraut pussy with the force of a thousand exploding MOABs

It's called a driver's license. ID's are state jurisdiction. It's the same thing as you having a german id and not an EU one.

yes exactly
a document specifically designed to prove your identity

>How comes Americans dont have an ID Card?

ID cars are issued by the states and not the federal republic. You go to the same office that issues driver licences and they will issue you a photo ID that not a licence to drive.

It is not a requirement in the US. States that have proposed to require it for voting get the idea shot down for being "Racist"

but not everybody has a driver's license

Mmmmm... Kraut puss. Too bad Achmed beat me to it.

We have ID cards too, but most people have drivers licenses, which serve as ID cards.

If you don't have a drivers license you usually still have an ID card since its required for doing anything important or if you intend to buy alcohol.

So?

>but not everybody has a driver's license

See

People who don't have a driver's license get a non-driver ID card.

Here is my state ID card sample. It is ugly but we have them.

it will just say state identification instead of drivers licence if you dont drive

because voter ID is racist to niggers

no joke

but there is no requirement to get any document that can identify you without a doubt, rightt?
Then how can government check if you pay taxes, for example?

The hell are you even talking about, how else do you expect us to buy alcohol or cigs or dudeweed if we don't have any fucking identification?

Europeans are retarded. You like to talk shit about America but, most of the time, it's clear you guys are just pulling shit out of your asses.

Yeah they have that, but the don't have a national ID card, fuck even we in Bolivia have that since the 1920's
Why you guys don't?

More people in the USA have a drivers license per capita than in the yuropistan because we have a bigger car culture here

that's our driver's licence, even if you don't drive you can still get a similar ID just for the purpose of identification.

The government keeps a list of taxes owed.
You pay your taxes and get a receipt in case there is a dispute.
If you want to pay someone else taxes, you can.

This. Had to get a ID card from the DMV years back to work at McDonalds as i couldn't get a Drivers liscense at 15.

why are you so angry?

Each State (region) issues there own ID card. Part of being a federal system instead of a unitary system. Much like say, Germany

so they can get an ID card then..

Dudes just being an ass, ignore him.

If you work, the company takes the taxes out of your pay, sales tax is collected by the store, etc.

We have ID cards issued by the states, Driver licenses are used as ID, Soc Security is also used as ID.

I used to have an ID but I use my drivers licence now.

does every state have a mandatory id card?
or does it differ from state to state?

Yea i had an ID card before i got my license so i could buy cigs and booze

We do, you have to get them in the state that you live.

The only Federal ID other than the military are Passports.

>but there is no requirement to get any document that can identify you without a doubt, rightt?

It's an odd question because there is a birth certificate and SS card issued at birth.

>Then how can government check if you pay taxes, for example?

It would be hard to get a job without an ID and a SS card. You have to be able to prove that you're legally eligible to work in the US.

the closest thing we have to this is our passports

Each state has their own ID card, they are not mandatory, but good fucking luck getting anything done without one. unless your a illegal, then you can do whatever without an ID, even vote. fucking Dems.

>does every state have a mandatory id card?
>or does it differ from state to state?

I don't necessarily think there is a legal requirement to get an ID card in any state, but it's pretty much impossible to prove who you are or your age without one.

copblock.org/28042/let-me-see-your-i-d/

No requirement.

But most non-illegal jobs need ID. Your employer reports your earnings to the IRS, then you file your tax return and pay or get a refund.

So, in theory, other than a Birth Record or School Records... if you don't need a "real" job, you don't need ID.

>>asks why Americans don't like to be identified while using an anonymous board.

Germany, please go back to things you are good at... Like screwing up Europe.

because fuck the federal government

becuase that's racist to illegal immigrants, spics, and niggers like le-quan-dash-sharkeshia

There is no mandatory ID card, if you don't want to buy age limited items, fly, enter a federal building, or drive, there is no requirement for ID.

Each state offers its own driver licence (which is what 95%+ of people use) and a non-drivers ID. States also handle birth records.

The only federal ID people get unless you are a federal worker is a passport.

because it would eliminate the ability to vote illegally.

Most Americans do.

Democrats think it's racist to have ID requirements because non citizens wouldn't be able to vote.

Everybody here drives so nobody has thought of it.

so is it fair to say that most people here would welcome a mandatory id card?

>a non citizen
>can vote
Hah, and you have the guts to call US cucked, mr. 52% minority in your own country?

LMFAO

Laugh while you can, you've got 100mil African "refugees" coming your way.

>so is it fair to say that most people here would welcome a mandatory id card?

No. Instead, an ID is required for voting. Dems call this racist.

Its called a drivers license and without one we cannot buy booze or cigarettes.

Because we don't like in the Fourth Reich where you can get arrested for criticizing migrants.

No one wants a federal ID card. People do want to show ID for voting. If you don't want a ID and don't want to vote no one gives a shit.

>>a non citizen
>>can vote

It's not as common as you want to think.

Look, man, what do you think is gonna happen in Germany? You laugh at us for being 60%ish, but you forget you're on the same path, just not as far along as us. You think you're gonna be 90% or 80% for long? Stupid, pitiful fuck

We do. Almost everyone has one, even teens. Just not transients, people who don't have their shit together, etc

you're right. America was just the first one to fall.

Yeah, so what? 10 million more of them and 1 single financial crisis and this country is going down in civil war and civil unrest and will most likely cease to exist anyway.

You're acting like germans and germany will still be alive after they have resettled half of africa to europe.

Germans will alive but very tanned.

Elaborate

Old Dominion University in Virginia and the Cooperative Congressional Election Study. have put that in the millions user.

The claim is that by requiring ID it is a poll tax.

Yes we were the first to fall, that's why we are dumbfounded that Europeans are doing the exact same thing when they could have just looked at us and thought "well, that's not working. Let's not do that." Why not just enjoy you're little slice of paradise? Why trash it?

I don't know any Americans that don't have ID.

Even the ghetto blacks manage to get IDs.

We have: Social Security Cards, Birth Certificates, State ID's, Driver's Licenses, and passports. When you go to get your Driver's License renewed, you need 4-5 forms of identification that verify who you are and your address.

>4-5 forms of identification that verify who you are and your address.

OR you could just get 1 mandatory form of identification for that purpose like a normal country. Seriously, how you ever became a superpower, i will never understand.

We kicked your asses in the Second World War. That's how we became a super power.

We have ID cards, they are issued by the states.

>How comes Americans dont have an ID Card?
One of the most famous line from any WWII movie is the fearful situation when a Nazi soldier demands a peasant show his papers.

I see you're an organ donor. Are you sure that's wise?

Yes, you are a good goy.

Congratulations.

>Being proud that we fought on the wrong side in two world wars

>mandatory
no

>United STATES
Are all non-Americans ITT really that fucking dense?

Not my ID

>have barely done anything against Germany besides the Normandy part
>WE KICKED YOUR ASSES

Fuck off, the brits and the soviets have kicked our asses, you burgers gave done jackshit.

We actually do have a Federal ID card, most American's can't pass the background check for it.
>FastTrack Secuity
>No Customs on way back
Feels good being burger.exe

Because blacks are too stupid to get them
t. liberal

it is a massive problem in a 2 party system where elections are often close.
Obongocare does not happen with id laws.

Who do you think gave the Brits, French, and those fucking commies the weapons, food, fuel, etc.? Do you Germans not study WW2 in school or something?

Third time's a charm, right?

We do but we like to pretend black people don't have ID so illegals and people visiting can vote.

Driver's license is sufficient ID for most, state government will issue photo ID for those who can't or don't drive. Passport not an option.

Because. Don't trust the gov'ment.

New policy at our company. Everyone in our company must have an email address. Even gmail or other free service ok. 30 would not comply because they thought it was the gov'ment trying to track them.

So we had to fire them.

The suspicion of the gov'ment is strong in many parts of the USA. Especially in the rural areas.

No, like a mandatory ID some European countries have.
Might help with the voter fraud

>2.2 percent

To put it into perspective:
The british wouldve lost the battle of Britain without american supplies, volunteer pilots. They had very few supplies due to being an island, and were raped by the german subs. The americans were able to get supplies in. The soviets were losing more tanks than they could build, All their trucks and halftracks were american (pretty much) the only thing they made were uniforms (not enough) rifles, and conscripts. Notice how the tide turned once the United states got in? Its not a diss on how weak euros are, the US just had more people and factories and rescources

I D Cards, your fucking joking, not in my country, only got a paper driving license, no photo ID thanks.

By your social security number, you fucking retard

Social security cards were never meant to serve as ID cards. It even says so on the card. They are laughably insecure and the reason why it's so easy to commit identity theft in the US is because of how insecure social security numbers are.

youtube.com/watch?v=Erp8IAUouus

it's not mandatory but every state has them

you need them for pretty much anything a normal adult does like getting into a bar, driving, renting an apartment, enrolling in school, taking out a loan, paying taxes.

did you think we literally did not have them? what the fuck is going on over in Germany?

You either have your Social Security Card for identifiable purposes or a Driver's License or an Identification card (pic related) if you dont have a SS card or Driver's license

It should be required for voting and going to food banks

Its also a political issue. On the one side you have the conseradumbs who don't trust the gov'ment. On the other, the libtards who believe it to be a Republican conspiracy to suppress the right to vote.

And the thing is........they are both right. The government would definitely use your national id number to track you. And the Republicans would make getting a national id card as hard as possible for those that traditionally vote Democrat.

That just seems to be who we are in the USA.

Making it hard for the government to track you is a double edged sword. On one hand, yeah you're harder to track. On the other hand, it makes it super hard for banks and employers to track you, and it makes it super easy for anyone to pretend to be you and open a bank account in your name and basically destroy your life.

That why I have a PO box in another state that My ID and so on is attached to. I exist, but..thats it.

>How comes Americans don't have an ID Card?
The drivers license is an id card. If you don't drive you can go get an "id" that doesn't permit driving. This way you can use it for government shit and to buy cigarettes and liquor.