Georgia Restaurant owner and her daughter both attacked by couple over alleged order of cold chicken

Georgia Restaurant owner and her daughter both attacked by couple over alleged order of cold chicken.

youtube.com/watch?v=spsS0b76Ok8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w-FSTYPLzlc
dr.dk/nyheder/politik/venstre-vil-straffe-ngoer-redde-flygtninge-paa-middelhavet
wsbtv.com/news/local/policeunhappy-customers-beat-restaurant-owner-daughter-over-order/539044703
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The daughter suffered a concussion and the mother had her nose broken. This happened after the mother refunded the couple for their meals.

Around blacks

youtube.com/watch?v=w-FSTYPLzlc

>chicken was never cold
>their bag was full of fries
>told after by her employees the same couple has done this multiple times in the past few months

get their food right, apparently

>70% of the video is fat black women hugging the daughter

What did they mean by this?

We are coming for you Eric Smith, and Latasha Smith.

>niggers
>human

Wtf iove fat black women now

Golden rule, never give into any niggers demands. They escalate until dealt with. As soon as they think they can get something for free from you, or any form of weakness, they'll push until they can't anymore.

Fat Black woman was not a Nigger.
Fat Black man and his Crack head Niggress are the Niggers of this story.

I hope to see a follow up on this.
The 350 lb. dude cold-cocked the girl. Laid her flat-out. Both women have bruised faces. All because the young nigret demanded more fries.

I hate niggers.

The niggers own three Cadillacs, btw.

It's true don't show them weakness they are usually scared of strong white peoe

>Latasha

I would shoot to kill if I saw that.

A bit of an overreaction in my opinion, it was a cold chicken. I understand people can get upset if they pay for a service or a product and the product you receive are not what you where promised when you bought it. But still murder may be a little over the top.

The German ministry of censorship will be by shortly, please clean up your place so we can house some immigrants there while you're in jail for hate speech.

Line in the sand.

You really think that you can reason with some dimwit that assaults a person over a cold piece of chicken. No wonder your country's screwed.

kek

Because it's not the color of your skin that makes you a bad or good person.

Why did you hack our election?

Were those niggers at least hunted down? I wish they'd get the death penalty.

>No wonder your country's screwed.
rly?
News from Denmark today - not even headlines.
dr.dk/nyheder/politik/venstre-vil-straffe-ngoer-redde-flygtninge-paa-middelhavet
>The government (ruling party in Denmark) wants to punish NGOs that rescue migrants in Mediterranean.
Denmark is miles ahead of any other western country.

Nigger = Black "Person"

All Blacks are Niggers.

Stop redefining boards and get the FUCK off this board you redddit fuck.

Niggers Gonna Nig

Any updates ??!!

Fucking idiots not only brought them into their homeland, but also didn't ship back to Africa after giving them freedom.

They deserve all that shit, don't care.

Eric and Latasha Smith beat two white females, one 15 years old, when they refused to give them more French Fries.

Find Eric and Latasha Smith

wypipo think cold chicken be too hot.

WEEZ BE FOOD CRITICS AN' SHEEEEIIT

>Eric Smith
god is everyone with that name destined to be a fuck up

Got to admit the daughter took the punch like a champ.

would there be riots if fried chicken became illegal?

What a nice gay couple.

FAKE NEWS

it's because they voted for trump

I-i-it's j-j-just a different culture, we d-d-deserve a little payback for slavery, r-right?

Your comment literally just said they *did* get the food right.

No, around blacks, NEVER RELAX. They aren't rational.

fat nigger is named nathaniel smith.
wsbtv.com/news/local/policeunhappy-customers-beat-restaurant-owner-daughter-over-order/539044703
this happened like 30 mins from me

The reason is never justified.

I'm like an hour south of baxley

that fat black momma still looks like a good person though

guess you better be the one to do something about or risk being a faggot

unless you're too chicken shit

Question: Why does the video say it's from 7 years ago?

blacks be time travelers n shit

Why doesn't Trump address the issue of black on white crime? Damn Jew.!

if i see em i'll do something, but i'd bet those niggers are on the run or hiding out. The extra of having that cruelty to children charge is gonna give em some time. 2nd degree is up to ten and first is up to 20.

Power outage reset the clock and no one noticed.
Owner never set it up in the first place.
Time travel

kek
the souls of the lost kangz in the seas, aboard the slaveships and on the plantations echo within the rightful punches those crackas tasted