E.T. False Flag?

Anons have been predicting an extraterrestrial false flag as the last-resort for the deep state...look what just got released around the time it comes out the DNC fabricated the entire Russia hoax...

Other urls found in this thread:

fellowshipoftheminds.com/2016/10/21/hillary-clintons-campaign-pollster-benenson-strategy-group-says-she-is-tanking/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ayyyy, lmao.
But it's going to be some proto-microbe structure that may or may not be "life"

The same came to mind, but as long as they are not collectively calling for a military alliance to protect against an alleged alien invasion I dont think it is of much consequence.

This. Muh 100 trillion year old microbe fossil.

/thread

Lol dude. We're actually creating a Space Corps right now with a goal of 2019. Where've you been??

Military alliance is not a bad thing.That will be real.When they push for a single government so the ayys accept us into their superduper intergalactic alliance,now that would be bullshit.
A worldwide military alliance would just bring on peace.Thats not good for (((them)))

It worked in Watchmen

>surely we won't be duped by this r-right goys?
in all seriousness, is Lynch happening what caused them to pull the trigger on this plan? methinks yes..

>The source is "Anonimuse"
Right in the trash can it goes

>is that the time
>oh, I know
who could be behind this?

>inb4 this planet 6 gorillion light-years away may or may not have a water.

requesting project blue beam sheeeeeeit nig meme

will it mean the end of the eu? muh hoping

Anonymous just made us a fresh nothing burger. Getting sleepy...

No, if something like this were to happen, its purpose would be to put the EU in charge of the entire world.

>Anonymous CLAIMS
>MUH MUH GOLDILOCKS ZONE
>AILNEN LIFE CONFIRMED

It's most definitely fucking nothing, have you guys seen the Anonymous YT channel recently? It's hot fucking garbage, the movement isn't run by anyone. You can get a Guy Fawkes mask and be a faggot and act like your in Anonymous.

>PROVE ME WRONG FAGGOTS

isn't this like the 7th time Anonymous claimed NASA would release the ayy lmaos? they can blow it out their ass

UNSC is real

Interesting idea...

anunimous is not a movement, it be an idea, and ideas are bulleprofff.

They're just a bunch of larping faggots who never have solid proof for anything, and act like they're making a difference.

We star trek now

Basically this.

NASA does this shit every couple of years to try and cause some interest because NASA really doesn't do a fucking thing anymore.

WE WUZ CAPN KURT AZZ NIGGAZ 'N SHEEEEEIT

If NASA announces that ayylmaos are real, how long before the FBI probe expands to include them too.

>implying they ever did anything

Fo' shizzle. I have to start working out harder so I look good in my space onsie. Maybe I'll be able to play with some alien bitch with 6 titties!

>tfw FBI probe into aliens already occurring

HAHAHAH what a coincidence.

bump for possible truth

>Words are like bullets.

Bump

checked
love this pepe

Melania looks like an alien. Maybe both stories are related?

The Black Knight Sattelite has been monitoring us for thousands of years. Ayys aren't new

Does anyone got some infographics about Kubrick faking the moon landing?

You are incredibly misinformed and you're supporting the very thing that the Bush's and Rothschilds have been fighting for. Mongrelized whites so (((they))) can reign over the unorganized non-white peasants.

WILL BE A HOAX -- RECALL THE BENENSON MEMO

fellowshipoftheminds.com/2016/10/21/hillary-clintons-campaign-pollster-benenson-strategy-group-says-she-is-tanking/

it will defo be a hoax.

be a good show to watch mind.

i think 50% of the world is expecting this at this point. from all the youtube vids online, all the people who has been here and /x/ most people will understand the plot.

I mean look at that stuff wikileaks put out about the hologram stuff.

i cant see them getting away with it desu.

Link to the fabrication story?

Unless it's a powerful radio signal from deep space that's outputting prime numbers, I don't give a fuck.

Anonymous has ALWAYS been hot garbage.

I wish I shared your confidence. I fear that most normies will believe this and violently attack anyone who says it is a hoax.

I hope you're right; while the world is waking up, the majority are asleep

you're gonna love the ayy's, they make the best deals. great guys!

they just do cospiracy theory videos. They were always a shill. It was someone that wanted to monetize a meme. I wouldnt put it past the people that make the masks to be honest.

i dunno.

most normies dont believe in ays to begin with....

so seeing something they be like nahhh

It's just autitic faggots, reddits and ebaums world larping.. literally nobody cool ever has owned a guy Fawkes mask.

great way to push for EU army via fake aliens

they be talking about a EU army hummm

if they like TRUMP the AYY must be OK.

This is exactly why they aren't doing blue beam. If they do it it will be with actual aliens in the guise of peace.

Blue beam is old hat and too many people know about it

That's hardly the most credible source now given that it was supposed to take place before Trump had a chance to win the election.

It depends on how well they can simulate crosses in the sky. I bet a bunch of Christian normies will willingly get "Raptured" only to be harvested.

no shit. we want to be ruptured by an alien. Just not the ones that like to fuck around here on earth.

Just remember that Greys are "space jews" and Reptilians are "space niggers". The only aliens worth a shit are the Nordics who are "space nazis".

If the announced aliens are Greys and Reptilians then get ready for some next level "space jewing" and "space enrichment".

For Earth, and her colonies

If words are like bullets then why don't I have lead poisoning?
Checkmate, atheists.