It's all about conservative values gang, not race

You're about to get Shap'd, gang. Statistics to BTFO Sup Forums:

>>Teen pregnancy
In 2015, the birth rate of black teens was almost twice as high as the rate among white teens, and American Indian/Alaska Native teen birth rates remained more than one and a half times higher than the white teen birth rate.
Geographic differences in teen birth rates persist, both within and across states.
Pregnancy and birth are significant contributors to high school dropout rates among girls. Only about 50% of teen mothers receive a high school diploma by 22 years of age, whereas approximately 90% of women who do not give birth during adolescence graduate from high school.
The children of teenage mothers are more likely to have lower school achievement and to drop out of high school, have more health problems, be incarcerated at some time during adolescence, give birth as a teenager, and face unemployment as a young adult.
These effects continue for the teen mother and her child even after adjusting for those factors that increased the teenager’s risk for pregnancy, such as growing up in poverty, having parents with low levels of education, growing up in a single-parent family, and having poor performance in school.
Teen pregnancy and childbearing bring substantial social and economic costs through immediate and long-term impacts on teen parents and their children. In 2010, teen pregnancy and childbirth accounted for at least $9.4 billion in costs to U.S. taxpayers for increased health care and foster care, increased incarceration rates among children of teen parents, and lost tax revenue because of lower educational attainment and income among teen mothers.
cdc.gov/teenpregnancy/about/

HOWEVER: higher unemployment and lower income and education are more common in communities with the highest teen birth rates, regardless of race.
cdc.gov/media/releases/2016/p0428-teen-birth-rates.html

Take that gang. Republicans 1, alt-right nazi's 0

Other urls found in this thread:

childtrends.org/indicators/births-to-unmarried-women/#_ednref1
pewforum.org/religious-landscape-study/racial-and-ethnic-composition/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289613000706
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4286575/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In 2013, 72 percent of all births to black women, 66 percent to American Indian or Alaskan native women, and 53 percent to Hispanic women occurred outside of marriage, compared with 29 percent for white women, and 17 percent for Asian or Pacific Islander women.
Children born to unmarried mothers are more likely to grow up in a single-parent household, experience unstable living arrangements, live in poverty, and have socio-emotional problems.
As these children reach adolescence, they are more likely to have low educational attainment, engage in sex at a younger age, and have a birth outside of marriage.
As young adults, children born outside of marriage are more likely to be idle (neither in school nor employed), have lower occupational status and income, and have more troubled marriages and more divorces than those born to married parents.
Women who give birth outside of marriage tend to be more disadvantaged than their married counterparts, both before and after the birth. Unmarried mothers generally have lower incomes, lower education levels, and are more likely to be dependent on welfare assistance compared with married mothers.
Women who have a nonmarital birth also tend to fare worse than childless single women; for example, they have reduced marriage prospects compared with single women without children.
A majority of unmarried births now occur to cohabiting parents
Between 2006 and 2010, 58 percent of unmarried births were to cohabiting parents: in 2002, the proportion was 40 percent. Children born to cohabiting parents are more likely to see their parents eventually marry than are those born to non-co-residential parents. Nevertheless, children born to cohabiting parents experience higher levels of socioeconomic disadvantage, and fare worse across a range of behavioral and emotional outcomes than those born to married parents.
childtrends.org/indicators/births-to-unmarried-women/#_ednref1

See, we just need to teach them to stay married, gang

What's the matter Sup Forums? Afraid of being a victim in one of my classic and totally non-outdated thug life videos, gang?

nothing is the matter. shippero is based and (((he))) is correct.

black culture is poison and it glorifies evil.

inb4 depreciating ben's arguments because he is jewish.

tldr

let me help your ADD riddled brain out.

>blacks are poor
>not because of racism
>because 7/10 black women don't have a father to raise their child
>single monthers can't into work force

points left out:

>8/10 people in prison grew up with out a father (stat is from like 2010)
>not having a father is indicative of all sorts of social and economic problems for the individual in question
>black culture is poison, it glorifies unemployment, drugs, violence, gangs, frivolous material goods and worst of all the idea that women are "bitches".

Got that gang? Okay, now coming up we've got the mailbag but before that I just want to say thank you to our sponsors at shekelstein sheets. So you spend a third of your life sleeping approximately assuming 8 hours a day, but if you're anything like me you don't get anywhere near that and the problem half the time is that you're not sleeping on the best sheets you could be so what you want to do is go over to shekelsteinsheets.com/ben shekelstein sheets are the best in the business but the thing is they're affordable so you won't be spending $500 out of your pocket for a couple of sheets just go over to shekelsteinsheets.com/ben and fill out their custom form with your weight, whether you're sleeping alone or with a partner, what posture you prefer to sleep in whether it be face down or face up or on your side and with their custom algorithm they'll tailor a sheet just for you and send it over and if you don't like it you can send it back within 30 days for a complete refund so you know that they're confident in their quality, I slept on these sheets last night and so did my wife, everyone in the office has tried them and apparently they taste like home cooking if you're the kind of person who likes to eat their sheets shekelsteinsheets.com/ben they're really the best shekelsteinsheets.com/ben don't forget the /ben so they know we sent you so you get your discount of $50 and they know we sent you so they can continue advertising with us, shekelsteinsheets.com/ben.

Okay. Coming up we've got the mailbag but for that you need to head over to dailywire.com and subscribe, $8 a month gets you access to all my live broadcasts Andrew Klavan's and a signed copy of the book Say It's So about me, my dad and the 2005 White Sox Championship season, wonderfully written, or if you want to listen to the sound only podcast later on soundcloud or itunes you can, don't forget to rate us 5 stars, if it's not 5 we don't want it. This is the largest conservative podcast in the nation.

Oh god I read that in Shapiro's ear-piercing jew-voice.

In any case, what do those stats prove? That blacks are an inferior race with high illegitimacy rates?

Speak for yourself. It's about both!

I want conservative values and the preservation of the white race

12/10

that is some heady satire my friend.
you have earned this (you).

they imply that american blacks have a culture problem.

inferior race? maybe. but that doesn't account for the comparable absense of these issues in the hispanic population.
its culture.

black americans have at least 90 IQ on average and thats enough to be more or less successful (as proven by Hispanics). but they are not.

>they imply that american blacks have a culture problem.
>inferior race? maybe. but that doesn't account for the comparable absense of these issues in the hispanic population.
>its culture.
>black americans have at least 90 IQ on average and thats enough to be more or less successful (as proven by Hispanics). but they are not.
Wrong wrong wrong. Shapiro's stats prove that black culture is shit. That in no way contradicts the genetic explanation. Also, the hispanic population does have a lot of these same problems, but to a lesser extent (hispanics have a higher IQ than blacks)

>doesn't account for the comparable absense of these issues in the hispanic population.

It's because of culture, gang. Hispanics have higher rates of religiousness than blacks: pewforum.org/religious-landscape-study/racial-and-ethnic-composition/

If we can just get black people to go to church, stay married, wait to get pregnant, graduate high school, stop committing murder, and a myriad of issues they'll finally catch up to us.

Shap'd

>Wrong wrong wrong.
>That in no way contradicts the genetic explanation.

i never said that it contradicts. I said MAYBE. im not making that argument, im just pointing out a incongruity.

pic related. the socio-economic situation among blacks and Hispanics are way more disparate than IQ/genetics/race would lead you to believe.

im just as racist as you but shippero is right, the black situation in america is MORE than just race.

IDk man I have read different Look how much 10 years of niggers and subhumans destroys a nations intelligence. Its why the filthy kike shapiro wants it so badly
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289613000706

(2013) Edward Dutton and Richard Lynn conclude that Finland has suffered a negative Flynn Effect between the years of 1997 and 2009 in all IQ metrics.

These results are in contrast to the gain Finland accrued between 1988 and 1997. The likely cause is the massively increased importation of migrants from other races, ethnicities, and cultures within that time period coupled with a slackening of mate selection criterion and racial endogamy. These findings are in-line with the consensus that outbreeding reduces IQ and the importation of migrants preempts that happening.

The manifestation of dysgenics in Finland supports IQ heritability, differences between races, and opposes the Flynn Effect and miscegenation propaganda in the same manner.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221

(2015) Michael Woodley and Curtis Dunkel conclude that France has suffered a 4-point drop in IQ scores in the decade between 1999 and 2008-9 during a period of mass migration from the Middle East and North Africa in particular.

Their conclusions are as follows

• Dutton and Lynn have identified a 4 point decline in French IQ.
• Dysgenics and replacement migration are causes.
• French IQ losses are found to be associated with the Jensen effect (ρ = .833).
• A common factor of g loadings and 3 biological variables loads on the loss-vector.
• This supports biological causation.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4286575/

(2015) Shakeshaft et al., analyze 360.000 sibling pairs, 9.000 twin pairs, and 3.000.000 18-year-olds in order to determine the heritability of IQ and its relation to genetic factors.

They conclude that IQ is, "familial, heritable, and caused by the same genetic and environmental factors responsible for the normal distribution of intelligence." They show that high-intelligence is, "a good candidate for, 'positive genetics,'" and conclude that there is a positive end to the distribution of intelligence as it is.

They show that there is no support for the Discontinuity Hypothesis that IQ is the result of environment or that mental illness is the result of something besides genetics.

In total, they conclude that IQ is extremely heritable (85% or more), genetic, polygenic, and does not arise from environmental factors but instead merely interacts with them. They show that people with exceptionally high IQs also tend to have other positive traits and very few negative genetic factors or expressed traits. They conclude IQ has almost no relation to de novo mutations, i.e., new mutations in DNA and that it nearly always matches what is heritable. They show that mental illness does not arise from environmental factors either and must arise from genetic factors and their interaction with the environment. These conclusions lend more credence to both Dual-Inheritance and the Continuity Hypothesis of IQs and Mental Illness.

>negative Flynn Effect
ignoring for a moment that you reference a anecdote, how does that support IQ/genetics?

do you mean to imply that evolutionary selection forces are at play over mere decades? there is not enough time there for anything genetic to be happening.

it MUST be culture that drives the Flynn effect. that is not to say that genetics/IQ are irrelevant, however.

nice input though. maybe i am misunderstanding you.

Every time Shapiro makes one good point, he destroys it with 4 jewy bullshit anti-conservative agenda-driven bad ones. It's like clockwork. When he says something reasonable, he then takes to Twitter to sabotage himself. Big time hipster kike.

Fuck off, Zionist shill.

>4 jewy bullshit anti-conservative agenda-driven bad ones

give an example.

You miss an important point

>he was jewish, and retarded

You miss an important point, my semetic friend. Is it true that niggers are shitty because of shitty nigger culture. Sure, niggers with white shitlibs white knighting for them and filling them full of wellfare makes them extra shitty. I'll agree with that point, however, the point you're missing is that this is how niggers behave naturally. Go to a nigger country and they'll act like a bunch of niggers, because nobody is whipping them into shape. It's only in white countries with white people ruling them that niggers can start to approximate actually humanity. White supremacy, therefore, is the only way for niggers to behave themselves.

He's definitely right on that, but genes don't lie. Race is important.

i agree.
in fact i think genes determine culture to a large extent, for example genes which influence aggression, empathy and delayed gratification.

but culture can be changed must faster than genetics and it sure as hell can correct problems arising from genetics.

i really do try and keep IQ/genetics out of my public rhetoric because there is no chance in a frozen hell that main stream culture will swallow the genetics/IQ/race pill. not in north america or western Europe at least.

>implying anyone here will read this shit

good. keep it verbose and opaque.
that keeps the meemsters, faggots, redditors and "1 post by this ID" out of the thread (that means you, get out).