Our New Religion and Its Priests

youtu.be/3isj7J0NYS0

Religion, as the German philosopher Friedrich Schleiermacher said, is nothing more than the intuitions facilitated by a focus on an infinite universe. Religion is not a mere set of morals, metaphysics, or ritual, for those three aspects of belief systems only serve to create conflict. Religion is just a feeling, a feeling that focuses on the infinite possibilities of something or things. Religion can be felt by all men without a mediator or pontif. Once a man feels true religion, he then becomes his own priest.

If one focuses on the possibilities of a truly free expression of the white race, without the borish and backward morals, metaphysics, and ritual of the subhuman pretenders of the third world, one can easily facilitate a true religion--an infinite intuition--and then become a true priest in his own right. In this way, a white man may throw off the fetters of limited subhuman ideologies predicated on multiculturalism and come into a natural state of perfect understanding and dominance over that which retards the soul.

Consider your true limit.

Literally me.

tl:dr

What is this? Are we gonna start worshipping Hitler? Who will be the priests?

Right on, brother.

Go to hell heathen

You are a limited dark soul chained up by kikes. Stay asleep! You are a burden to the white race.

I hope this new religion is not in any way related to anti white ((( christianity ))). I mean, I don't want to go through this whole process again.

was the 4th crusade the most based moment in history?

You become your own priest. The brick and mortar of those desert beliefs are gone.

great!

How can one not become their own priest after a religious experience? Why does the kike church tell you that gay old men LARPing as Jews have a better understanding than the white man's own soul?

Like yogis, the white man will shed the doctrine and dogma of the weak races of the desert pretenders.

>worshipping
Worship is for Semitic arse-lifters.

god fucking damnit that makes my autism flare up

why is 400 years as big as 37 years of "faggotry"?
lel

anyway what OP is talking about seems to be the life of a Philosopher, how is this anything new?

If you can find a woman that will treat you like that redhead in the pic I'll kill your Nazi ass.

The life of a philosopher is painful. I merely offer up the possibility of the ubermench as a focus to true religion... For the white masses.

Niggers feel better serving. Niggers need to be controlled or they kill themselves. Why are you a nigger?

What you're offering up is the idea of every individual becoming his own God.

This is the world we're already living in.
>pic related

A priest is not a god, moron.

>Religion can be felt by all men without a mediator or pontif. Once a man feels true religion, he then becomes his own priest.

sounds like new agey "the secret" tier crap about " infinite possibilities of self realization"
something boomers would like.

it was new decades ago and produced only retarded hippies.

If that is what passes for german spirituality today I cant wait for you to become muslim.

tldr : boomer mindset now in german

Semantics.

What is a priest without a God? What is a seer without Gods?

For all intensive purposes, they are God.

Jew

no u

and that guy is still a boomer rebranding hippie tier magical thinking for 88ers

REPENT!

Wish this iron pill image wasn't so clearly in support of my people getting cucked by Germanics. Stay away from our redheaded qts ya gobshites.

Why is that German mix breading with that Celt?

Jews
Killed
Christ
Christianity is antisemitism

Kind of a limited intellect, arent you?

Slam your jew god up your ass!

Nice rebuttal. You're individualist pseudophilosophy is garbage. We already live in a time and place that thinks the way you do, and it's not working out.
With imagery like that spilling out of your head, you're totally not a degenerate.

Turn the other cheek, christcuck. Take one in the ass for Jesus

neopagans are even more inept than christcucks. passive aggresive shitposting is all you are good for. Is there a single neopagan mp anywhere? Prominent pagan military or political leaders? anything?

Seriously, if all neopagans disappeared tommorow how long would it take before anybony noticed?