>>131313390

archive.is/fBLeY

I don't get why so many dudes are thirsty for Asian pussy,,, quite frankly their pubic hair looks like it belongs on the ass end of a rodent.

>mfw when you need to fuck of back where you came from yellow fever nigger

>tfw I find that interracial sex is hotter and feels better than sex with someone within your own ethnic group

I think it might be a biological instinct to prevent inbreeding/increase genetic diversity or something, although perhaps not present in everyone

Not really into Asians though, East-African (Sudanese, Ethiopian, Eritrean, Southern Egypt etc) girls get me hard as a rock and I cannot help it

Getting turned on by interracial sex is a biological instinct for sure but it's an instinct unique to Swedes.

>Latino Men completely ignored

I'm not surprised

Black women, especially a light skinned girl with European facial features, can rewire your brain. The sight of it going in, the contrast in skin tones, will get you hooked if you're not careful. Also, with all of the accusations of prejudice in our culture and media I find it so interesting to look to reality for what people really think and where they stand. Of course no one is racist in their own minds, but the disparity between talk and action tells another story entirely. And that's okay. We're allowed to have whatever standards we want when it comes to intimate attraction.

This. Something just turns me on about putting my seed inside a black woman

you've been conditioned by Jew media

congratulations good goys

Noble Archivenord, I've not seen you for at least 8 hours! Did you dare SLEEP?

Nah man, you're just low test. High testosterone males have a barbaric urge to impregnate women of other races

Decent banter Jarmo, but I very rarely see interracial couples here. Perhaps because we have so many shit-tier immigrants

>implying the Jewish media wants white men to breed at all

Jap pubes are literally top tier

You know, I get a lot of things that (at least the majority) of Sup Forums says and agree with many of them...but this is just one thing I can't get? What's wrong with being attracted to people outside of your race? I'm White, and I like both Asian and White. What's the problem if I just simply find them attractive?

>I am white

how do you even get that black

Kek

>flag
>somalian roastie fetish
just like in minneapolis

as it should be

having a white wife to continue the race and a black side chick for pleasure is the ultimate redpill

>We're allowed to have whatever standards we want when it comes to intimate attraction.
yom tov, pedovarisch!

>how do you even get that black
by being a murican dummy

Somalis are disgusting tbqh

Congrats you just passed your wife 5 STDs which will spread to your toddler when she milks them, permanently damaging their brain and making you have to raise a potato for 18 years.