Pepe cake i found at Walmart

Is Wal*Mart redpilled?

yass

praise KEK shadilay!

Why have there been so many Walmart shills lately. Next OP will tell us to abstain from the evils of Amazon

>white cake
you're goddamn right

Love it! I got these shoes for my toddler

>18,98
>no 14,88

fucking Walmart, not even doubles

buy it

I've reported this hate symbol supporting retailer to the ADL. I suggest you all do the same

>being in walmart ever for any reason
i seriously hope you guys ddt

(((They))) will be selling zarin to nazis at discount if they can make some shekels from it.

Pink frosting, just like nipples should be. Bentonville knows what's up.

it def. looks pepe

apraisal

im surprised adult soft soled leather moccasins aren't "a thing" among millennials

I sense an untapped market

cute, user. shadilay

Where else can I buy all my family's needs in one go? Nigga it's the cheapest most convenient stop. I don't appreciate the steps Walmart takes to murder small homegrown businesses but there is no stopping that shit by going to 15 local stores.

Anyone care to explain why cakes in America are always covered in sugary shit?

I do like their Savings Catcher, it matches most prices at other stores. If you use gift cards, it's like they're giving you store credit.

More like someone from Sup Forums works in the bakery because he doesn't have actual talent in the culinary field or any other kind of work.

So that the goyim overwork their insulin production and mass induce type 2 for health insurance shekels

one competitor to amazon is better than no competitors to amazon

Please don't. I wear a pair of these and they're comfy as can be. Don't need hipster fucking the market up. Will have to resort to calling them cultural appropriation if hipsters start wearing them.

please share with us some examples of sugarless desserts from Germany.

i'm sure they are as enjoyable as your comedy and your overpriced autos.

Finally, a sheet white cake you can eat while wearing your white sheet!

Our bread tastes like you cake so we have to step it up a notch in order for cake to be sweeter than bread.

>paints his nails like a faggot
kys degenerate

Because we're all addicted to the corn syrup jew

HUE!

>shit all over wall mart because it's a bad place to work
>doesn't realize that small grocery stores are often even worse.

Besides it one of the only stores a lot of people can afford to shop at. Just don't go to the walamrts on the nigger side of town.

Surprisingly, Powerade, made by Coca-Cola, has HFCS while Gatorade has sugar. With some stores sales, I can get 32oz Gatorade for under $0.40.

Sauerkraut on a dessert platter

The average American diet is so high in sugar and artificial sweeteners that Americans taste sugar less than Europeans. It's really sad. I've been to Germany 3 times and the baked goods actually taste like something more than just sugar.

Frosting on cakes goes back an awfully long time, kraut. Like, the 1800s at least.
Personally, if I'm going to have dessert I'd rather just eat a teaspoonful of frosting and call it a day. Cake is extraneous, unless it's banana bread or chocolate pudding cake.

If you're going to eat dessert, don't be half-assed. Eat the hell out of it, like once or twice a month.

I can't believe people think Walmart is the only place that would tell employees to abuse welfare. But yeah, CVS, Dollar General, and Walgreens usually have one to three people in the open working and their products are overpriced. Mom and pop stores usually only hire family and friends. I can see how they all fuck over people in the city, even worse when stores like Walmart are banned in the city limits.

keked and checked

HA mom look based black XD
WOW holy shit a PEPE CAKE?! DUDE, the maker must be... red pilled...
>looks at baker
>baker is LE BASED BLACK ME XD
>baker winks at them and give them an a-ok hand
>OH SHIT r/T_D is upvote the hell out of THIS!!1!

absolutely BASED

Buying these for my cute little mixed race girl. Thanks user

You have to make things yourself, or go to a really good bakery. I make killer banana bread, and a couple of times a year my wife makes her prize chocolate cake for birthdays. Never, ever buy prefab, mass produced baked goods. Disgusting shit.

I think this is a case of "his wife held the cake while he took the picture", weirdo

No. Definitely no. Just no.

>nail polish
Tits or gtfo

is gatorade redpilled?

>why cakes in America are always covered in sugary shit
It's a fucking cake.

They're cultural appropriation!

>deflating balloon sound

dumb frogposter

>why is cake sweet
stupid kraut

>anti gun
>removed confederate flags
>removed holocaust denial books
Please, tell us more about how great Amazon is faggot

I don't know. It's mainly based around sports like basketball and football, promoted as another energy drink and products, and was created in Florida.

No, just trying to cater to a certain demographic.

Yeah, I haven't bought anything with money from Amazon, only with gift cards I get. Too bad I have about $300 in gift cards and they have pretty much everything with lower prices. I could pay $15 plus shipping for a guitar book at Guitar Center, or get it for $10 plus shipping or buy $35 worth of items and get free shipping.

It was probably someone's custom cake that they decided the Pepe wasn't good enough on, and Wal-Mart is trying to recover some money from it.

Good job OP making a cake at your job then putting it on the shelf.

>baked with pride
Yes, it is based - at least the one store you have found it

Care to explain your fingernail user?

>sheet white

>Amazon is great
No amazon sucks ass, but god damn are they convenient

What are American birthday cakes actually made of? They seem really soft and gooey and delicious. Here if you touched a birthday cake (pic related) it would just be solid icing and wouldn't leave anything on your fingers.

>Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate). Contains 2% or less of: Modified Corn Starch, Corn Starch, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Propylene Glycol Mono and Diesters of Fatty Acids, Salt, Distilled Monoglycerides, Dicalcium Phosphate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Yellows 5&6, Nonfat Milk, Soy Lecithin

Now what are these better, healthier European desserts made with?

American cakes typically use buttercream. That looks like fondant in the picture.

Lol clearly this was custom ordered.

it's an anglo thing, their cakes are always like a tart

our cakes also have a lot of sugar in them, it's just not that liquid sugar stuff

>mens

aka your wifes son

are you deus vulting against non sugar shitted cake? burgers i swear

>those finger nails
fuck off

shadilay+maga fellow pedes!

I could totally see Pepe being the mascot for a Mexican "football" team. Sup Forums would lose it's mind but Americans wouldn't care because it's "soccer" so it doesn't count.

depends entirely too much on sino export

So you're a butt pirate I'm assuming.

>modified corn
> yellow 5
> partially hydrogenated
> soy lecithin

More than 20$ for a fucking Pepe cake
I'll take a Moon Man cake instead for the price

it's a cake you autistic homo