Would you trade 5 years of your life to eliminate any race or religion of your choice?

Would you trade 5 years of your life to eliminate any race or religion of your choice?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AUjHb4C7b94
youtube.com/watch?v=w0bOi5dF37M
youtube.com/watch?v=b2nlIfn8tNA
youtube.com/watch?v=fA6XcyXsxXU
youtube.com/watch?v=4a8MZhdvKzI
youtube.com/watch?v=8vMypCinkRk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There was a strawpoll a few weeks ago that showed Sup Forums would wipe out half of humanity and their entire family just to remove Jewish influence permanently from earth. People really don't like the Jews here.

What a rocking surprise

I would devout all my remaining years to purge the muslims

>inb4 kikes are the real problem

If there are no muslims to wreak havoc on their behalf they're a small problem for Europe

I love myself too much so no.

In fact, I consider everyone else as my enemy by default.

AHAAHHAHAHAHAH

I would like to think that the mudslimes are only pawns of the Jews.
No Jews, no more problems

kek

I would sacrifice my life right now to rid this planet of several races and religions and make it better for everyone else.

Sup Forums knows which ones they would be.

Islam is a serious threat.
youtube.com/watch?v=AUjHb4C7b94
youtube.com/watch?v=w0bOi5dF37M
youtube.com/watch?v=b2nlIfn8tNA
youtube.com/watch?v=fA6XcyXsxXU
youtube.com/watch?v=4a8MZhdvKzI

But jews dont kick your trashbin and throw glass bottles against walls while you try to sleep at 3:00 AM

Niggers, Jews, A-rabs, Indians.

20 years to fix humanity for all time?

Yeah I'd pay that.

May as well throw in another 5 for all the Chinese.

Fuck I can agree with this. Hell, throw another five in for the anglos and I'm set.

No, they just bring in the people that do.

What/who is worse, the arsonist that set your house on fire or the fire ?

No, fuck the world.

>the thieving kikes
>the violent niggers
>the terrorist sand people
>the thieving kikes again in case any escaped

Which 5 years? If 1998 to 2003? Then yes.

We make old uncle Adolf proud.

>Indians
Nah. You are able to co-ordinate with the Indians.
Others have a mental block put in place by (((them)))
I would rather get rid of the mental block than make people disappear from the face of the earth. That is their tactic and why people figured it should be used on them.

youtube.com/watch?v=8vMypCinkRk

this gives me hope

Absolutely. 5 years of my life for my race is a pittance.

Yes. The white race. Eventually, races will meld between natives and asians.

Yes, Jews. And that's the ONLY answer.

i will use those 5 years to wipe off all whites

And how do you feel about them user?
> I don't like to say this on Sup Forums because people will think I'm a limpdick leftist faggot but!
I often wonder, would blacks be niggers without the jews... I know not EVERY black person is a nigger. some are just people.
I also wonder how quickly and to what degree we would deal with the muslimes if not for the jews holding us back, I mena, I live in the UK so, tons of pakis here, and I wouldn't be shocked if they where all just subhumans, but I still wonder. I really am interested about the blacks, if I had to put money on black vs muslims id certainly back the blacks, I think they might be more good black people or some good black people, but I doubt the muzzies could make the mark.

>not sure if turk or actual german

If there are no jews, the Muslim problem could be very easily fixed without kike media involvement in jihad-apologist propaganda.

if the muslims where not invading Europe right now, if muslims just got wiped off the face of the earth.
> The jews would pick some other race, brainwash them into being degerate niggers, and flood the west with them.
> like Africans
> Or those islands near the US with those fat big nose people
> Or those islands near japan / Australia with primitive people
> Or Abos
or some other damn shit, the fact is, EVERY problem in the world, the west, and humanity comes back to the jews. I don't want to rant BUT
> Banking
> Wages
> Houses
> Governments
> immigration
> War on technology
> Government spending
> pop culture
The list goes on and on, to the point where any problem facing the world has a fucking kike behind it fanning the fire, if not starting the fire themselves.

Yes I would love to be 5 years younger

If anyone but a Fin would have said that i'd have told them to suck a dick.
> But it was a Finn
I still love you, Master of Master race Finbro.

Can I trade 15 years of my life to eliminate a race and two religions?

Once Muslims are gone the jews will just turn white man against white man as they have done in the past by making us die by the millions fighting our German brothers in ww2. Muslims are the the symptom, Jews are the disease.

THIS.

I'll throw in 5 for aryans

i have wasted 5 year of my life on Sup Forums

I don't think people here value their life all that much. I'd say yes if it was my whole life.

If you wouldn't, you're bluepilled as fuck.

Kek

5 for niggers
5 for islam
5 for jews
5 for asians

a worthy sacrifice i think.

I'd give my life to glass to world.

I would give my life to make Niggers extinct imagine how much more productive Whites could be in Africa.

10 years for 2 choices.

I value my life. If I don't give up 5 years to kill the jews I could die 20 years earlier due to some nigger, brought from Somalia by the jews, robbing and killing me then raping my wife.

>sparing the dirty spics

good goy

i want to guarantee myself a few years to enjoy the results

5 for blacks, 5 for spics, 5 for Jews, 5 for Islam, 5 for indians, and 5 for the Chinese.

I am willing to trade 30 years and even the rest of my life away if it meant Western Civilization can live.

Yes

Goodbye englishmen

10 years for eliminating all Kikes and mudshits

5 years? Thats nothing, the future will be a giant shithole in 50 years

Of course, and jews make it 10 years to get rid of all the crypto-hybrids too.

non-whites aren't a problem when there are no jews around to rile them for their own sinister agenda

>In fact, I consider everyone else as my enemy by default.

This is the most finnish thing I've read all day.

make it 10 years and i'll show you how to do it

would have to see my total lifespan before I decide but if I lived past retirement age yea I probably would

might take 15 off to rid of niggers, spics, and migrants

Yes take 50 years of my life and ill cleanse this whole planet

Yes, I would give away 15 years to eliminate three groups.

MUSLIMS
JEWS
LATIN AMERICANS
NIGGERS
INDIANS
SOUTH ASIANS
CHINAMEN
SLAVS
PAGANS
SCIENTOLOGISTS

right now or on the back end?
Right now, if I had to give up 5 years of my life and sit in jail or something starting tomorrow, to permanently have every last Jew gassed I would do it.

ah yes good goy

blue pilled cuck. If it wasn't Muslims it'd be Christian Africans pouring in by the millions into your country. Kikes are the reason your borders are so open at all

I'm proud of Sup Forums

If you are in the building? The fucking fire.

Can I eliminate 2 races for 10 years? I would gladly do that.

If i am limited to just one race or religon... easy.

5 years for killing every fucking muslim. Done.

15 years, get rid of slimes, niggers and kikes. With them gone hell we might find a way to prolong lifespans faster anyways. If not, whatever, the rest of my days will be much less chaotic and enjoyable than the 15 years I would have lived. Not much dowside there

I'd trade my whole life.

Can I trade ten years for the deaths of two enemy groups? Fifteen for three? What's the limit here?

O Jesus
I don't really like this idea
But I'm also not a coward and I have no choice
Muslims, Jews and Africans I think
I think Asians and whites can get along fine t b h
No real reason to get rid of them as far as I can see

Yes now kill all the turkroaches

>wipe off

Not sure...really?

Muslims are the latest syndrome but Jews have always been the causative disease.

Ok if only three of us were to sacrifice ourselves we would live in Sup Forums's perfect world

Minorities

yep

Muslims aren't a problem at all though

they are to him, he sees them everywhere and they are dirty apes. But he doesn't realize WHY they are there, and that's kikes

I would give 10 to wipe out the Jews and then whatever shit race America considers itself since they are weak and stupid enough to become subverted by the kikes.

Yes.
No more judaism

I would trade my entire life to get rid of just one race: The Goys.

I believe that you are not living in Europe to say that :(

women won't reproduce with me anyway, so no.

Jews are much worse than muzzies
Jews can blend in and spread their doctrine
Just look at Hollywood. No one thinks about how they're completely controlled by Jews because they "look" like white people.

Muzzies on the other hand are brown as shit and that makes them easy to pick out.

And, honestly, before 1948... Muslims were not that big of a problem

Yes, without hesitation.

The devils twist to this is
> 5 years is nothing compared to the fact without the jews we'd all be living another 50% of our lives.
> The wicked twist is, with them we all only have another 50 years or so before we reset the dark ages.
Jews think with the west gone, they will be the only ones with guns and jets and cars and rule the world.
> They don't seem to realize with the west gone, the savages they spread like a plague will turn around and fucking eat them right after they have eaten us.
Jews are sly, not smart.

end all my white brethren so we can watch the shitskins destroy earth from heaven together

and who will serve you?
this will not work... you see why we need to exterminate you? for your own good

wait.. don't the goys spill our blood and treasure for the chosen ones? don't we work tirelessly for you to enjoy material abundance?

Why would you want that to end?

Yes and I'd do it multiple times :^) I don't want to be old and have parkinson's and alzheimer's anyway, so fuck it, I'll trade 15 years to get rid of jews, muslims and blacks and hope that I would have lived to 75...

We probably got plenty of /r9k/'s to sacrifice for the cause

>Would you trade 5 years of your life to eliminate any race or religion of your choice?
Gladly