Healthcare being gutted

How in the holy fuck is the healthcare not 24/7 on every media channel, the cover of every paper and the subject of nonstop speeches by every politician of every level of the American government?

Jesus Christ, it's gutting the largest part of the social safety net of Americans and will impact 1/6th of the largest economy on earth. Yet here I am reading every mayor news outlet and see everybody taking about trumps motherfucking tweets.

Quick reminder, Trump ran on the idea of single payer:
>I'm gonna take care of everybody, the government is gonna pay for it, I don't care if it costs me votes or not.

gotta cut taxes for the rich somehow

better to take it from healthcare for poor old white people

this autistic demented orange retard really does crack me up sometimes

But that's what they voted for. So... Let them.

People who work have insurance and are tired of paying for leeches.
Obongocare is collapsing.
The bill is not even ready to become a law yet.
It is the weekend.
The media cares about ratings and money, not its viewers.
I could keep going.
Hopefully you get the point by now.

A loss of insurance does not mean a loss in Care.

The media makes it seems that the people who lose insurance will be ina health epidemic.

Not telling you that being insured and being in care are 2 different things.

How many of those insured under Obamacare are actually receiving health care?

And how many of those who ARE recieving care will LOSE their CARE under Trump's Plan?

They mix up insured and Care to make it seem Trump is pulling the plug on many people needing care.
Which is not the case.

And how many of those people are illegals?

Nobody is telling you the demographics of the insured because it will expose the welfare state of what it is.

Many minorities and immigrants and Ilegals are on ObamaCare and they make it seem that they will all die when it is replaced.

Piss off cuck

How the fuck are tax cuts even allowed in a "healthcare bill"?

>People who work have insurance and are tired of paying for leeches.

Then why vote a man in office who wants Healthcare for all? Even Hillary didn't wanted that.

I'm pretty sure the Media is limiting their coverage of it so it can pass just so the Dems can win in the mid-terms. It's obviously horrible, and they know it, but believe obstructing it and not allowing Americans learn the hard-way of how stupid the private system is will make them reconsider their position on single-payer healthcare. Which is why I want this to pass, just so it can backfire.

A Single-payer healthcare system is an existential threat to most of the ideology of the modern GOP. The GOP runs on the principle of cutting social-services and gutting public overwatch, and attribute all blame and wrong-doing on the essence of the Government it-self, and treats it as a fundamentally flawed institution with no means of functioning right. 'What about schools and roads?', you might ask, but with those most Conservatives rationalize by saying those are locally funded, and that they're really just against the Federal government. But if a government covered single-payer system passes in the near-future, and most of the people get on it and obviously wouldn't want off, then that would destroy their whole narrative against the Government as an institution. They would either die off as a party or shift to be more central. This is why they fight so adamantly against it, just like they did with Medicare before it passed, but the moment their traditional base got on it and saw it's benefits, it was forced to appease them and tolerate it. Either way, the Republicans know their system won't work out in the long-term. Either Obamacare will remain and gradually turn into a single-payer system, or it will get repealed and the next Congress will be Dem runned and would have the support for a single-payer system.

Not going to lie
former Trump voter here

(((CBO)))

>Working class screwed over: not a peep.
>Poor don't get gibs: heartbreak,

>A loss of insurance does not mean a loss in Care.
yes it does, you retard. If you don't have insurance you literally can't make appointments with most doctors and clinics for services your plan provided.

>The media makes it seems that the people who lose insurance will be ina health epidemic.

it will, though. 60% of nursing home residents rely on Medicaid. States would be allowed to opt-out on the lifetime cost caps ban, allowing people in the most serious conditions and illnesses who bought insurance to get kicked off once they become too costly.

>How many of those insured under Obamacare are actually receiving health care?
>And how many of those who ARE recieving care will LOSE their CARE under Trump's Plan?

I don't know. You tell me.

>And how many of those people are illegals?
>Nobody is telling you the demographics of the insured because it will expose the welfare state of what it is.
>Many minorities and immigrants and Ilegals are on ObamaCare and they make it seem that they will all die when it is replaced.

Illegals don't, and can't buy private insurance plans on the Obamacare health market. They just go to the emergency room and bail out on the bill, which gets passed on to cucks who do have insurance, like you; just like they did before Obamacare, just like they're doing now, and just like they will do under Trumpcare.

>Piss off cuck

Look at this triggered snowflake. You go back to your cuck-shack.

this is hilarious watching drumpf crash and burn
But in all seriousness we can't let him get the nuclear codes

jeb_surge.exe

>(((private insurance)))
You're wrong, fuck-o. The working class largely benefits from Medicaid and Obamacare tax-credits.

>Then why vote a man in office who wants Healthcare for all?
Because he's going to build a wall.

Being gutted implies there were guts there to begin with. All they're doing is just moving the corpse from one freezer to another. And you're getting all autistic about it.

How do all these poor obamacare-loving Americans afford the $600/mo premiums and the $6000/yr deductibles?

>Look at this triggered snowflake
You know how I know you're a shill?

Because it's all a bunch of bullshit. People weren't dying in the streets before niggercare. Niggercare was a globalist power grab. It was designed to fail and the premium spikes and closure of hospitals were intended. It was designed to let the globalist kike conspiracy ration life itself to their favored subjects so they could more easily control the population.

Watch what the globalists screech about loudest. Those things are most important to their plans. Niggercare, flooding the west with "refugees", naming the Jew, crippling the west through environmentalism like when they tried to block pipelines that would help disentangle us from the Arabs and Jews in the Middle East...these are what they shriek most loudly about when they are threatened.

>The working class
No, the minimum wage class does. People with actual jobs... Not so much.

>Then why vote a man in office who wants Healthcare for all?
Because it would not pass given the current political climate. So it is not even a concern.