List the biggest/most important problems of the nation and world

Lets discuss and debate until we reach some consensus on the biggest/most important problems in the nation and world.

Immigration should not be allowed from countries with opposite cultures and values

See:

Protectionism, violation of international treaties, and neo-colonialist diplomacy by the EU.

jews

Cultures is a difficult one. America for instance has many different cultures. And one of the main decrees was/is Liberty, liberty produces/allows a variety of cultures.

Values maybe we can agree with, when they are against the law. And culture when they are against the law. But can you go into any more about not allowing someone with different cultures and values that are not illegal?

Or you are talking about, making a legal code strictly on certain cultural practices?

>Protectionism, violation of international treaties, and neo-colonialist diplomacy by the EU.

How is protectionism a bad thing?

Who is in charge of making sure international treaties are not violated?

what are some of the examples of neo colonialist diplomacy?

Age of consent should be lowered to nine.
whose with me ?

>How is protectionism a bad thing?

I dunno, but Merkel, Macron, Tusk, and Junker sure seem to think it's the end of the world when any country outside the EU does is.

>Who is in charge of making sure international treaties are not violated?

The UN, too bad the EU has three (soon to be two) permanent veto seats.

>what are some of the examples of neo colonialist diplomacy?

The trade deal with Indonesia for exotic lumber comes to mind.

Taxes and prositution laws.

>List the biggest/most important problems of the nation and world.
Zionist Pedophile Faggot Freemasons enforce mass brain imbalances creating giant cultures of atheistic or religious slavery and simultaneously use gematria to continually remind you through fake news and false flags how much you need big brother.

This

Faggot OPs

For instance, the practice of halal meat should be banned since it makes the animal go through unnecessary suffering.

hm that is an interesting one. I personally dont know if thats up there as the biggest problems of nation or world, but I do see how that would be a sneaky attempt of an excuse to get muslims out of your country.

I have also seen people argue about other common animal farming practices that may allow the animal to suffer, bad conditions, etc.

>first sign of legitimate criticism of the EU
>Eurofag immediately pretends it didn't happen

This is another problem with the EU. It's one thing when random faggots on the internet do it, it's another when the leaders of the EU do it. And they do. All the fucking time, while insisting they are the only moral people in the whole world.

>Taxes and prositution laws.
what way should taxes be changed, and why is prostitution illegal?

what did I pretend didnt happen..? I am genuinely confused with what you are pointing out

Jews using non-whites as their bio-terror weapon, if it's not terrorism killing "evil whitey" then it sure as fuck their kalergi plan in which whites are to join the race of mongrel slaves..!

THEN we can have a good 'n long chat about 'what is love'.

"THE FIRST LAW IS THE SURVIVAL OF THE WHITE RACE" - Jared Taylor

Gone and because the state is no-funs.

taxes will not be gone, but can you imagine a way in which someone could opt out of paying taxes if it could be proven that they benefit from the taxes in no way? (after your response if you want to discuss, we can get to why certain people are, forced, to not opt out of taxes)

state is no-funs is not a reason to make a law, can you give a little more effort and think of the possible reasons why it is illegal right now, if you asked the law makers and believers in its need to be illegal, what would they say: we dont want you to have fun... that would not be the answer, please try to find the most reasonable answers

what would you say to, think about, a potential large amount of white people who no matter what you all would and could say, and shown all the evidence would say:

the world is and should just be a place of individuals and competition? I dont care about other white people, do you expect me to help other white people? what are you expecting all white people to do? get together and take over an area of land?
I prefer non white people of different interests and skills and abilities and cultured and intelligence over the how how many white trash of the world?

>flag
opinion discarded

where do you see an opinion?

What are the biggest/most important problems of the nation and world?

Fucking Euroviet Union Kike, you better pray to whatever pedos in the sky you might think there are that the day of the rope + the race war ain't gonna become a thing..!

KILL THE INVADER, BURN THE QUEERAN, PURGE THE TRAITOR!!!